Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was photographic evidence by one of you showing the twit accidentally put a package up on a YouTube vlog showing her own address to everyone on the internet potentially hundreds of thousands around the world. She did it herself. What a moron.

It's easier though for her to blame anyone else verse admitting to her own stupidity.

And her whole woe is me, I'm a victim act is tired. This is a simply a gossip site and she is one of hundreds of other influencers on here that people have a laugh about

The fact that she acts like she is a Kate Middleton or Angelina Jolie hiding from the paps and stalkers is laughable. witch, please. Those on here have lives, jobs and are on here for entertainment.

Lydiot is a nobody and nobody gives a tit about her on here except for a laugh.

The fact that she can't get that she is a joke to those that have intelligence is what makes her even more of an idiot. What a dumb ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is she holding her mouth in such an odd manner at the beginning of the Harper's Bazaar vlog??? Also, I thought that it was a big 'no no' to wash your face in the shower because the water is too hot for the face. I actually only use cold water on my face and using a facial cleansing sponge (new every 2 weeks) alternate between Darphin Micro Abrasion cleansing, Eve Lom Cleanser Demaquillante, and Lancome Sugar Scrub. I wash the back of my neck in the shower and always finish with a cold rinse even in the winter. I wash my chest and throat area with my cleanser every day and follow up morning and night with argan oil. I have absolutely no wrinkles on my chest or neck and I am of the age where I should have neck wrinkles. Lydia puts far too many products on her face. I thought the standard was no more than 3 products after you have washed your face?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yet again she's been caught out by someone from here. She most definitely plays on the fact she thinks her followers are dumb sheep and doesn't account for people looking into her - much like Tamara's recent deception. She is shady, she manipulates things as much as possible, and as for that tweet asking about how you should describe gifted items, there's definitely more to that, she is very spiteful under the surface and i'm sure she is trying to get ammo on Josie and others and probably reports them all the time. We know she uses fake names just to have packages delivered (no one does that do they) so clearly she uses fake names and fake accounts for all sorts of things, she's just been caught out with that on instagram, so there's definitely much more she's done!

Layla Foster AKA Lydia the shady snake wannabe queen of the cotswolds!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In her vlog her garden bin gives her away, it says NORTHAMPTONSHIRE COUNCIL on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
In her vlog her garden bin gives her away, it says NORTHAMPTONSHIRE COUNCIL on it.
What! Not a Chanel or a Louis Vuitton bin. I bet Josie's is a hand painted, gold leaf decorated masterpiece. That has an inbuilt Dior fragrancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We know she uses fake names just to have packages delivered (no one does that do they) so clearly she uses fake names and fake accounts for all sorts of things, she's just been caught out with that on instagram, so there's definitely much more she's done.
Haaaaa I actually forgot about this 🤣 I’m quite spontaneous and have self-deprecating humour, but this is next level. Like you said, who actually frickin does this?! I know she’s at home all day, but I often have to collect my parcels from the local depot as they’re delivered when I’m out. You have to show ID especially if the item is of higher value. I can’t begin to imagine the cringe and shame of having to explain why my parcel is under the name ‘Lady Julia’ or whatever faux name took her fancy that week. Her postman must think she’s such a pretentious bored housewife of a twit 😂😂😂 I literally can’t stop lol’in and I have a hangover so not beneficial RN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was so bloody interesting!! Joined in Sept 2017 but no mention of Lydias name on the account until March 2019 🤔 a fellow lurker or a fake account buyer? Not sure which is more damaging for her reputation tbh.

Influencers completely miss the point of this forum. I didn’t join here to spread hate and say vile things like they make out we do, and the comments are largely observations on what they have decided is appropriate to put out about themselves. We would happily have these discussions under your Instagram post or YouTube video but you delete any question posed to you or anything that you deem too critical of your behaviour. If you allowed the space for this, you may look at your behaviour or opinion differently and grow from this. Equally, you might not and carry on as normal but at least your followers would know this is you and your authentic self, take it or leave it. The biggest gripe I have is them leading an unauthentic life and playing victim when called out for it and it’s for this reason I’ll continue to be a part of this forum until maybe it’s more transparent, regulated or there are fines/consequences from ASA for the constant bullshit you upload three time’s a week.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia Millen #25 globy is still nowhere to be seen but I still look like the house elf named Doby

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lydia Millen #25 Layla Foster lives in Gloucester but Lydia will still say it’s Bucks border

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet again she's been caught out by someone from here. She most definitely plays on the fact she thinks her followers are dumb sheep and doesn't account for people looking into her - much like Tamara's recent deception. She is shady, she manipulates things as much as possible, and as for that tweet asking about how you should describe gifted items, there's definitely more to that, she is very spiteful under the surface and i'm sure she is trying to get ammo on Josie and others and probably reports them all the time. We know she uses fake names just to have packages delivered (no one does that do they) so clearly she uses fake names and fake accounts for all sorts of things, she's just been caught out with that on instagram, so there's definitely much more she's done!

Layla Foster AKA Lydia the shady snake wannabe queen of the cotswolds!
I'm positive she was referencing Josie when she asked about gifted items. Josie is never transparent...see attached. Also, for comparison, Claire is very open about purchases, what she keeps etc (I'm not a fan btw).

Attachments

Reactions: 10
We find out now that Globy has a new imposter, shock horror, lydias bought followers that must have cost her! #layla foster

Suggestion Xx

Reactions: 9
Layla you got me on my knees. Layla D'ya live in Milton Keynes.
Layla Foster is not in Gloucester.But Josie darlin is.
Layla won't you ease my misery Where's Globby.
With the sprootlings and the weeds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with watercress, having a Cotswolds address, but still no sign of this Glóby shitfest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
The car turning up and taking photos was at her old house. Didn't she leak her own address when she was moaning to John Lewis about their delivery service?

Reactions: 13
What's the point of adding the electrician part
I have a finding to share. Not sure if anyone knows but when you vie someones profile on IG, click on the top right and go to About this account. From here you can see the previous names the account has had.
I found a few interesting things from this.

1. She did try to change the Lydiaemillen account to Globy but changed it back for some reason

View attachment 159019

2. Who the hell is Layla foster?

View attachment 159021

3. She has changed her lydiaemillen back to her tit post account

View attachment 159023
Ohhee nice find!

I dont think she bought the account from a Layla because she kept changing the name back to layla to ... i think its a fake account she used to lurk/stalk people tbh - also because Layla and lydia are close enough - it was probably her alter ego lmao!!!!!
This! Also would be interesting to see any comments from the 'Layla' era :unsure::sneaky: Without any untoward behaviour of course I'm not condoning hacking or anything. You used to be able to google usernames and past comments would pop up sometimes - not a lot but a few here and there.

Did you check Layla Milinen? Kudos to the Tattler that came up with Milinen.
🙋‍♀️ xx

Reactions: 7
Shes got another linen dress and says it would make a great alternative wedding dress. No it wouldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.