Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m referring to if her product is a body shimmer type product that you apply with those mitts.
in one video she also says that everyone should scrub the skin once in a while and that you should apply body lotion after scrubbing. So it is also for POC and also white people who don't fake tan but "everyone wants to have soft skin". Therefore her products are for everyone. Scrubbing glove, tanning/lotion mitt and a mitt for your back (tanning product or lotion). Maybe they need more time to print a new instruction (now with the hint that it is also for normal lotion) and put it in the boxes (with the new name, because glo beauty co is already taken) at the warehouse(s)...
Oh and it is surely not a beauty product because she said it has no shelf life. It is sitting in the warehouse (or garage 😆) since forever... or maybe they will put in an additional shimmer spray but the delivery from china is delayed...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone see this vlog where she literally says “ I have to do this now” like she never wanted to in the first place
Yeah me, I brought this up the other day. Very telling of her.

this person is done with Lydia and her tit! It's the same person who made a BLM tweet that was shared a few pages back, if you search #lydiamillen on twitter then select latest you'll find the tweet. She's not wrong though!

Lydlol.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What gets me about Glo is that failed or not it is the most narcissistic way possible she could have announced it. She hasn't told anyone what it is. She was going to reveal it and make it live on the same day before, which means she expected her followers to buy it not knowing what it even is, just because it's hers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hiya all, first post here! I noticed a pic in Ali’s stories with a cherry picker at their house, a few days after Josie had one at theirs too. If it’s good enough for Josie...

Also, Josie’s latest vlog showed drone footage of their Cotswolds property...bet Lidl is telling Ali to order a drone right now. Looking forward to seeing the Border of Bucks Bungalow drone footage soon 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ali love his suits...even though he never wears one I mean when did a electrician wear a suit?:unsure: Also Ive just noticed Josie has the same ring on her wedding finger as Lydia.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she’s moaning about the marks she made on her table. How can she blame the company when she’s using glasses on the table with no drinks coasters?? Dropping cheese will make marks as cheese is greasy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The main reason I watch her vlogs (along with many other youtubers) is that i love people watching. My amateur psycho-analyisis of her is that she is deeply insecure and still views herself as a child and as such is constantly looking for approval. The baby talk suggests this as does her attitude around others. She comes across as 'pathetic', and needing to be looked after. She seems unable to do some of the most basic of tasks like pour herself (and her husband) a glass of wine. Carrie comes across as the mother figure who indulges and spoils her 'only child'. If someone makes a comment about her home/appearance she gets defensive but then a little while later changes said item as she is desperate for people's praise and adoration. The Smeg fridge in the sitting room got constantly mentioned as looking odd and out of place was eventually changed, the sofas that came with the house that looked old fashioned, her wonky teeth, her cement tits...I could go on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can’t believe she’s moaning about the marks she made on her table. How can she blame the company when she’s using glasses on the table with no drinks coasters?? Dropping cheese will make marks as cheese is greasy.
Hmm grease from cheese or from her hair, the countless lotions & potions and Aldi when he's fapped one out... 🤷‍♀️

Oh, Milinen.

lyyd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is she suddenly not sure of ASA guidelines? I mean it's her bloody job to know!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So on Ali's channel hes uploaded a video 'letting my wife look through my amazon orders' I mean 1, who cares 2 who cares? anyway he got his manager a Ipad for Christmas what did Lydia buy her slave Cawwie for Christmas can anyone remember?
Remember the time she got er a Gucci soho bag , it was £800 , all she talked about was HOW EXPENSIVE it was !!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Covering the bungalow in Wisteria will not make it a Cotswold mansion!
It will make it look more tit though so she is half way there... a few pink walls and bit of gold faff and the race is on!

Hmm grease from cheese or from her hair, the countless lotions & potions and Aldi when he's fapped one out... 🤷‍♀️

Oh, Milinen.

View attachment 158241
Does anyone care what Vix Meldrew has to say?

• Haha

Oh, Milinen.

View attachment 158241
You’d think for someone who was “having lots of conversations with the ASA” she’d know and/or have a contact?! Another lie that she’s forgot she told.

Also, why is she suddenly besties with Julie, the neighbour?

• Wow
  • Sick
Its wood for christ sake, wood will mark end of. Shes such a drama queen. I follow a mum youtuber who loves the marks her children leave on her wood table as it memories.

You’d think for someone who was “having lots of conversations with the ASA” she’d know and/or have a contact?! Another lie that she’s forgot she told.
This is my issue with these ASA things - like, in my industry, you make contact with insiders and industry organization professionals so you can stay up to date and on top of the latest info. You attend webinars and go to conferences (ok, ASA might not have these, but still...). These "girl bosses" are not that. If they were, they would be making and nurturing these contacts without having to tweet some random woman who fancies herself some industry guru, but really has no idea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember the time she got er a Gucci soho bag , it was £800 , all she talked about was HOW EXPENSIVE it was !!!!!!
yes she made such a big deal that she’d had to ‘save her pennies really hard’ to buy that bag, but Carrie was worth it.
Make your mind up Lydia, are you skint and having to scrape your pennies together for your besties gift, or are you a rich girl boss, lady of the manor who buys only luxury and drops thousands of ££££ a week??
Damn right to whomever said she bought that with vouchers, I’d lay my hard earned money on it, hence why she overcompensates pretending it was a big deal!

it’s this sly lying and taking her viewers for idiots that pisses me off the most. You might be thick and fall for tricks like that, but we don’t!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
yes she made such a big deal that she’d had to ‘save her pennies really hard’ to buy that bag, but Carrie was worth it.
Make your mind up Lydia, are you skint and having to scrape your pennies together for your besties gift, or are you a rich girl boss, lady of the manor who buys only luxury and drops thousands of ££££ a week??
Damn right to whomever said she bought that with vouchers, I’d lay my hard earned money on it, hence why she overcompensates pretending it was a big deal!

it’s this sly lying and taking her viewers for idiots that pisses me off the most. You might be thick and fall for tricks like that, but we don’t!!
narcs have a problem with gift giving. It’s a red flag if you spot it, as then you can brace yourself.it boils down to not what it means to you and the pleasure it might give you as a receiver but what it’s costs are to themselves. Ghastly.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why can't she hire an attorney to review the legal guidelines and explain them to her? That would be paying for maybe a few hours of work. She's just so incompetent. Being cheap in the short term is likely going to cost her a lot in the long run.

Reactions: 16
Am i the only who thinks she knows the answare and made this tweet so everyone sees she can do that? And to have a prove that ASA support what she is doing?

I would be surprised (or maybe not that much) if say "some of these items are gifted" is accepted. How lazy she is to not tag what items specifically are gifted. Lydia's outfits are 100% gifted since 2017. Her house items are 99% gifted. I don't know why didn't she ask if "ALL these items are gifted" is valid.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.