Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does one house need two walk in wardrobes, can’t lydia and ali share one wardrobe? Lol its nauseating to watch. Why do they feel they are so important enough to have 2

• Sick
Reactions: 11
And I think she had to retract her statement about him being livid because that would have pissed him off even more. Some men have very delicate egos and for him to be labeled as livid and be made to look a fool (gardening in the dark) on the interweb could have pissed him off even more. My husband would say "she must be damm good in bed".
More like she said changed her statement because it makes HER look the witch for nagging him to do it!

Reactions: 8
OMG well one of the takeaways from todays vlog, how pissed off was Ali. No real sympathy for him BUT gardening in pitch black, what was the man doing? What could he see? Then was it him having to cook the sausages because he was hungry (he didn't look happy). Then up in bed at the end of the vlog he didn't look happy. She really is going to have to be careful not to put this constant desire for perfection and whatever it is this illness she has, before her husband, or he isn't going to be around for long. I believe he really was very upset today. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him going back to being a full time electrician just to get away from her. Also as I was watching Josie today (she annoys me to for similar reasons) watching her make things and just doing stuff it suddenly dawned on me that she doesn't have STAFF to help her do her influencer stuff and she has a hell of a lot more variety in her vlogs, she is actually out digging a garden, Lydia is just potting a few seeds. Why do Ali and Lydia need people to help them??
The mile wide gap between them in bed says all is not well in that marriage 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's either angling to get a full refund or another style of table. She already bad mouthed the table so if I was the company I would do nothing. If they read or view her vlogs they will see that she is now unhappy with the color and style of the table and this is the first anyone has heard her say it is easily marked. Always begging for something. She made another mention about a new shed.

Now she is begging for garden gloves for Ali because his split. She wants advice on buying hardwaring gloves. Yes, that is correct, she wrote hardwaring gloves. Really? Hardwaring? Are these gloves that turn your hands into hardware stores? Dammit Lydia....it is hard wearing. Two words. Hard and wearing. And quit f%^king begging for $hit. How many Tattlers think that a case of her new favorite wine will show up in a week or two?
The asking for recommendations/begging serves two purposes imo. The main one is obvious; to get free stuff. Second purpose is to gauge which is the most coveted brand, the one to which everyone will say 'oh my how wonderful, one day I aspire to owe such as item.' Take the washing machine as an example. She asked (on her stories I think) what everyone though of a particular model of Samsung washing machine. But most of the replies she got were 'ooh you must look at Miele as they are the best (and most expensive)'. Suddenly she was 'buying' Miele appliances. Normal people ask themselves what features do I need, what are thexreviews like and how much do I have to spend and buy items that fit their needs...

Reactions: 18
She's so predictable... kitchen garden with beds just like Josie's to grow vegetables, and on the beg for a new shed.

Surely the people that followed her for fashion and beauty content have unsubscribed by now. i mean she's posting about carrots!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The gardening obsession is too funny because she can’t even name the plants/flowers! Doesn’t even try to learn about them or mention what months plants should be planted Or harvested! Her channel is boring! She has no real content just her playing dress up and pretending at playing house and being a grown up! She’s pretty but pathetic!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She wants a shed from the Posh Shed Company. Of course she does.
Soooo, is the shed now for carrots and the likes, and not her staff.
What happened the plans for the Shedquarters 🤣
Boss babe Lydia and boss babe Ali were going to duck Dave and co out there weren’t they?

Now it’s just for carrots and orange things like unsold merchandise #GrowYourOwnGloby #FakeTanDuringBLMmovementFail

It so long since I’ve watched her stories, I was never a fan of Lydia we know that 😏 but the garden content has stopped me from even hate watching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
8DB8AA6F-96EC-47E0-B371-D8CCDF6A2430.jpeg

Fortunately for the beauty industry, her obsession is now carrot-caressing and Josie-boning. This is when she was putting the lash serum on her eyelids instead of her eyelashes. No wonder she found it irritating. She really is this level of stoopy! I just can’t fathom how brands pay her for this tit. And this is with step by step instructions. Gawd knows what her own scamateur brand is going to be like. Well you know if her warehouses are ever able to say the wizard words ‘ok go’...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me who thinks she's transformed from a normal young woman to a Stepford wench. She's turned into this faux upper class woman who is obsessed with consumerism...who is dresses like a mid-century farm girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the Bowens don't like the colour of the tables they ordered, she is selling them as she pointed out she can't return them. Look suspiciously like Lydiots, and look natural markings in the wood, who knew wood
Screenshot_20200620_115123.jpg
Screenshot_20200620_115136.jpg
marked 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She is just pathetic now I mean she was stupid before but with all this single white female towards Josie its totally weird. Yes we all take inspo from people but she's bleeping stalking the poor woman! She is clearly unhappy and doesn't know who she is, why else would you copy EVERYTHING someone does!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I came here just to comment on this. Who gardens at that time of night? It’s really bizzare. I also saw on a previous video Ali about to dig a hole with a spade, but he had bare feet. Very odd and they clearly have no idea what they are doing. Everyone has to learn somewhere I get it, but filling most of your video with content like this is bizzare.
Hmmm yes because normal people like gardening late at night 🙄View attachment 158392View attachment 158393
Yes I saw this too! If you have a wooden table you need to take care of it and use mats. Wooden tables will mark and get rings if you get them wet or greasy!
Can’t believe she’s moaning about the marks she made on her table. How can she blame the company when she’s using glasses on the table with no drinks coasters?? Dropping cheese will make marks as cheese is greasy.

Reactions: 11
Lydiot has just become a parody of herself. Woman sitting in the heart of the English countryside. (Milton Keynes overspill).
Imagining she's in The Cotswolds. Copying every move Josie makes. Trying to convince us she's lady of the manor, with out buildings and staff.
Treating her husband like a butler/gardener/ odd job man. Pour me a glass of wine. Grate chedder onto my gluten free, tasteless, dried out pasta.
Constantly opening/ordering boxes, of absolute crap. Styling up a feckin bench. Whilst sitting in her undersized wench top, with a motorway size boob gap. Whilst covering her skin with what looks like gravy browning.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.