Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s moaning about the marks she made on her table. How can she blame the company when she’s using glasses on the table with no drinks coasters?? Dropping cheese will make marks as cheese is greasy.
Yes! She has little respect for her belongings 😒 It doesn’t matter how much something costs, common sense tells you that looking after it will make sure it lasts longer. Which, remarkably, is ‘sustainable’ too!

On the topic of Lydia’s ‘forever’ home, the bungalow on the border of Bucks:
I love window shopping for houses on IG, and spotted this Georgian pile in Bucks which is, I’m sure we can all agree, nicer than the bungalow:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is my issue with these ASA things - like, in my industry, you make contact with insiders and industry organization professionals so you can stay up to date and on top of the latest info. You attend webinars and go to conferences (ok, ASA might not have these, but still...). These "girl bosses" are not that. If they were, they would be making and nurturing these contacts without having to tweet some random woman who fancies herself some industry guru, but really has no idea.
can you imagine if she started attending webinars!? that is hilarious, like she's actually learn or care about her job!

I still don't understand what she actually does. In her vlogs all she seems to do is 'leisure activities'. Most people do these things at weekends or on their holidays, if they even get the chance! She moans about having meetings midday as it disrupts her. WHAT DOES SHE ACTUALLY DO.

Do we know if she got a copywriter btw?

Hmmm yes because normal people like gardening late at night 🙄View attachment 158392View attachment 158393
if only she'd put this much effort into globy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hypothetically she might make it a tanning product for white, asian, arabs, latinos anyone who's skin is light enough so that you can really see a difference, and would qualify as diverse because she wouldn't be catering just to white people. But unless she's making a body shimmer of some sort it'd be a disaster because as you said actual tanning products only appeal to white people
I mean I’m arab and from my experience Arabs don’t do the fake tanning, it’s just considered to be too dirty and messy and most Arabs tan naturally anyway same goes for Latinos

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean I’m arab and from my experience Arabs don’t do the fake tanning, it’s just considered to be too dirty and messy and most Arabs tan naturally anyway same goes for Latinos
Yeah the only non-white person I've ever heard of who tans is snooki/nicole P from jersey shore. I just meant that we're smart enough to know tanning products won't appeal to those demographics but Lidl being the "best white person" to help in BLM, being so anti-racist, pro diversity like she pretends to be might have at least thought of making this happen <- however it would fail. A body shimmer however maybe wouldn't since it's not really tanning just a body highlighter kind'ove.

Reactions: 9
I am Arab too and I don't use fake tan maybe bronzer or shimmer. I think she will make a change or add something to her product!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she mentioned before that the cleaners were coming in and they would change her bedsheets, so it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they did her washing as well. If people who work and have kids can find the time to clean, cook, make everyone happy, then she can. She’s just entitled and lazy and she thinks she is luxe for having a cleaner and “giving someone a job”.
The thing about doing the laundry is you put it in the machine and turn it on, it's not hard work and it's not rocket science. She could easily do that between applying the 7th layer of makeup and changing into the 8th outfit of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes! She has little respect for her belongings 😒 It doesn’t matter how much something costs, common sense tells you that looking after it will make sure it lasts longer. Which, remarkably, is ‘sustainable’ too!

On the topic of Lydia’s ‘forever’ home, the bungalow on the border of Bucks:
I love window shopping for houses on IG, and spotted this Georgian pile in Bucks which is, I’m sure we can all agree, nicer than the bungalow:
I love looking at houses too. Thats a beautiful house. Just checked their Instagram and they have some amazing houses on their books. Love to know how much this one is. We all know Lidl 100% regrets buying that house. The amazing properties she could have gotten with that money.

I really hope Ali's dad didnt act as guarantor and she used all her own money because I can't see them holding onto a mortgage like that in the current climate.

I think influencers may be getting more views during lockdown but it means people are watching them more times than they normally would so they are seeing through the bullshit now.

Can’t believe she’s moaning about the marks she made on her table. How can she blame the company when she’s using glasses on the table with no drinks coasters?? Dropping cheese will make marks as cheese is greasy.
She's either angling to get a full refund or another style of table. She already bad mouthed the table so if I was the company I would do nothing. If they read or view her vlogs they will see that she is now unhappy with the color and style of the table and this is the first anyone has heard her say it is easily marked. Always begging for something. She made another mention about a new shed.

Now she is begging for garden gloves for Ali because his split. She wants advice on buying hardwaring gloves. Yes, that is correct, she wrote hardwaring gloves. Really? Hardwaring? Are these gloves that turn your hands into hardware stores? Dammit Lydia....it is hard wearing. Two words. Hard and wearing. And quit f%^king begging for $hit. How many Tattlers think that a case of her new favorite wine will show up in a week or two?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She begs online for a pair of gloves and will sell a clock on Depop for a quid. That's pathetic.

Due to that, I bet you she spent as little as she could on her product, that it's of the cheapest quality yet will claim it is a game changer just to profit off innocent customers.

Two years to develop?? Please. And 2 weeks past launch date and still nothing?

I bet you she spent just a few hours over some months on this tit......just like the few minutes she spent recording a tablecloth on her head for her brand launch ad.

Pitiful would be an understatement.

Reactions: 24
Hmm grease from cheese or from her hair, the countless lotions & potions and Aldi when he's fapped one out... 🤷‍♀️

Oh, Milinen.

View attachment 158241
That's what Josie puts on her you tube videos as a catch all statement....shady as hell.
Lidl is ALL over Josie's output. Maybe she thinks if she copies J she can afford a house in the Cotswolds instead of the Northamptonshire border!

• Wow
Anyone else think that there is no warehouse. She has it all stashed in one of her rooms. I mean if she hasn't bothered to do a professional Ad campaign then I can't see her paying a service to fulfill her orders. Her, Ali and her "staff" will all be sat on the floor in a room somewhere packing it.
As for the lillies. After Lynx dissappeared. She got ripped a new one in the comments and on here for having them and she came back with something like "Oh Lumi doesn't go near them". She could of just said she didn't know and that she will get rid of them, but as per Lydiot. She has to be right. Narc.
Warehouse=Carries house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG well one of the takeaways from todays vlog, how pissed off was Ali. No real sympathy for him BUT gardening in pitch black, what was the man doing? What could he see? Then was it him having to cook the sausages because he was hungry (he didn't look happy). Then up in bed at the end of the vlog he didn't look happy. She really is going to have to be careful not to put this constant desire for perfection and whatever it is this illness she has, before her husband, or he isn't going to be around for long. I believe he really was very upset today. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him going back to being a full time electrician just to get away from her. Also as I was watching Josie today (she annoys me to for similar reasons) watching her make things and just doing stuff it suddenly dawned on me that she doesn't have STAFF to help her do her influencer stuff and she has a hell of a lot more variety in her vlogs, she is actually out digging a garden, Lydia is just potting a few seeds. Why do Ali and Lydia need people to help them??

Reactions: 22
That's what Josie puts on her you tube videos as a catch all statement....shady as hell.
Lidl is ALL over Josie's output. Maybe she thinks if she copies J she can afford a house in the Cotswolds instead of the Northamptonshire border!

I think she's looking into Josie, wouldn't be surprised if she was reporting her to ASA or commenting on her thread. She's probably so jealous, and cannot believe or understand how Josie has managed to afford that house, it probably consumes her, because it makes her feel like a failure!

Reactions: 19
Who plants flowers in the dark? what a bleeping wally! :rolleyes:
And I think she had to retract her statement about him being livid because that would have pissed him off even more. Some men have very delicate egos and for him to be labeled as livid and be made to look a fool (gardening in the dark) on the interweb could have pissed him off even more. My husband would say "she must be damm good in bed".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or if she begs enough, someone will gift her one. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know where Lydia gets off expecting a supplier to replace an item she has not taken proper care of and in such a short time of having it too. She is as rough as guts and has no class. Her self importance is nauseating.

Her vlogs have now become the Lydia Millen Gordon garden show. This type of content she has immersed us in is becoming utterly ridiculous if she thinks mimicking Josie’s content trying to portray someone she is not is going to fly then she is kidding herself, it’s farcical. I can’t take anything she says seriously when it comes to gardening and what’s even more cringe is doing this in her aristocratic voice.
And Ali has become his wife’s lackey. It’s embarrassing to watch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.