Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry stopping tonight’s vlog at 53:48 and she she saying “can’t believe we’re eating pizza in the lounge”. They regular have greasy pizza in the lounge! I distinctly remember making a comment on here saying I wouldn’t never have pizza in my living room and would eat at the dinner table or island! (Of course of i ha s a small flat or house I would have no choice and that’s fine). She is so full of herself! Wtf happened to her after moving to the bungalow?!

Reactions: 13
What the actual duck is wrong with Lydia? The mania is at an all time high in this video. She's filming this past weekend, when essentially the entire world was protesting and advocating in support of black lives. Instead, Lydia is literally giddy and shrieking in excitement over taking a shower and watering plants, etc. She is lisping at Ali like a child, then making immature and not funny "sex jokes" like a teen going through puberty. Ali tries to ignore her. I do feel sorry for him.

She does not give a single duck about this movement. She included a clip of her speaking about BLM where she was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. She did not give any concrete examples of how she is going to support the movement going forward. And of course there was no mention of donating money.

Yes, we all know Lydia is out of touch and self centered, but she's also just so dumb. She should take this video down.

Reactions: 31
The fact she wears AirPods on her run just for the look and not actually listening to music is absolutely sending me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
The fact she wears AirPods on her run just for the look and not actually listening to music is absolutely sending me 🤣🤣
*laughs in poor* wouldn't they just fall out?

1h of lydia doing things that make her feel good because the BLM events have been so emotional... isn't that your whole life?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That was to have been the most uninspiring vlog I’ve ever seen - I was multitasking as I watched this borefest - I watched the news, chatted yo husband pausing the bore fest. If it wasn’t for lockdown I’d have given up on all this mind numbing crap!

Reactions: 12
Haven’t caught up on thread yet but in middle of watching Lidl’s vlog - boring so far bit has to stop and post - in her fridge she has Schweppes tonic ...I’m sorry but I’m a snob and I can no longer have Schweppes tonic with my gin ....it’s simply has to be fever tree tonic with gin! Yup I am a snob. it’s just she aspires to be so fancy but there always a telling sign that she is just isn’t as fancy as she makes herself to be!
100%. When she’s putting her hand in her own pocket, it’s basic products only. Every single penny (and ounce of energy for begging) goes on bling for show. What a vapid existence.

Reactions: 15
I watched. In its entirety. I took one for the team given I fucked up the title thread. It was painful.

- So her being the best white person to black people is done now. A brief tokenism on how she’s planning to do better. Her eyes are wide open to it now. Just not her pockets though. Even Vic is donating her Adsense from yesterday’s vlog. Lydia? Of course not.
- Opening credits of her in her gym-wear. Not surprising. It was a 50/50 call of this or linen. I wonder if linen gym-wear is a thing?
- She repeatedly lisps her ‘sproutlings have sprung’ in a Scottish accent. You’re not Scottish Lydia. I know you share similar resemblances with Braveheart - man features, facial hair and so on. But no, still not Scottish.
- Her miniature herbs, that will feed her for the next 8 weeks (she needs to remain dedicated to having them size 4’s taken in after all) are going from their ‘training potties’ to their ‘big potties’. Such a grown-ass girl boss Lydia.
- She attempted to clone Josie’s love of gardening. She left all the weeds for Ali to clear up though. This is despite him working on her Glóby promo all the day before. She didn’t interrupt him during this like she normally does. Not once. Obviously. Her content is far more important than his own.
- She highlighted this bed is not hit by the irrigation system. So Ali has to get the ‘big dog’ out. Don’t mistake this for sexy talk. She was referring to the watering can.
- The flower she painstakingly spent 7 hours planting is the wrong flower. It’s not English lavender as she thought. Real first world problems right here Lydia. She’s obviously forgotten we’re in the middle of an international health pandemic and anti-racism movement. She’s going to see what unfolds. Oh the suspense. I can’t take it.
- She’s advertising a flower app for £20 per year. It didn’t break the bank. That’s because this is the only thing she’s purchased herself all year. Oh and grapefruit crisps. Sorry, my bad.
- She sees a ‘robin on the wally’. She’s surprised as she thought robins only come out on Christmas Day. No that’s just you Lydia who spends 364 days a year inside. All about the hermit life.
- She actually confuses saying she needs to get herself showered with actual showering. I’ll help a girl out. You need to turn the water on Lydia. Or at least lie under said garden irrigation system.
- She needs to wash her greasy hair. She’s surprised. She only washed it 48 hours ago. This is what the heat and running does you know. Girl, I’ve got your back. I have long thick hair too. But I also have shampoo. There’s even a shampoo advert in her vlog. The irony.
- They eat gifted canapés. Lydia is ever so proud of her newly found chef skills. Reheating in the microwave is obviously very strenuous. Said canapés also have more balls than Ali could ever dream of.
- ‘Balsam’. Ali says proudly again. I say duck the what??!
- 87 mentions of PMT. Give us a break Lydia. Give yourself a break Lydia. Have a baby. Have two. No PMT for a while. MILF alert. No, don’t get your hopes up of ‘sexy’ Lydia. Mother In Linen Frumpiness.
- ‘Scrumpadump’ (her 93rd pet name for Lumi, not cute) meows in her face when she’s let back in. She thinks Lumi is saying ‘mummy I’m home’. She’s not. She’s saying ‘mummy you hoe’.
- Making her bed ‘is such a huge part of her day’. It’s important she does that. She has a TikTok video on this. You know if any of you are struggling with insomnia, I’d politely signpost you to this video. Only if absolutely necessary though. And proceed with caution.
- She likes to spray her white linen bedsheets with Jo Malone room spray. This saves her washing said bedsheets for another 41 weeks. Her favourite lavender fabric condition is expensive you know. And we’re also in a recession.
- She had a devastating break up with her ex boyfriend. She just can’t recall his name for the life of her. Toby. Tony. By Terry. Something like that. Really devastating then. Her dad, you know the duck and run one, gave her some important life advice. You can only control what you do. This is why Lydia does very little. Less chance of bleeping up. She has such damsel syndrome. Daddy issues obviously. Or just laziness. Yeah that.
- She didn’t go for a run for 5 days. Not because BLM moved her. But because ‘the weather wasn’t it’. I’m swiftly removing her self-proclaimed ‘avid runner’ status now. Don’t try and stop me Lydia. You’ll lose. I can run faster than you. Especially in the rain.
- Another fresh layer of fake tan to make her feel like her. No mention of her Glóby relaunch though. Glóby has no game.
- Lumi’s back. Yay. Lydia calls her ‘thumper’. I think you might have the wrong ‘aminal’ there hun.
- Lumi repeatedly paws at the Domino’s cookies. Next Lydia acknowledges Lumi’s cat breath. Very hygienic. Said Dominio’s is also not gluten-free. She’s going to have a ‘gluten-tummy’. Her white toilet bowl is no longer white. Or usable. Another bathroom down.
- She’s going to organise all her beauty stuff. Including the ‘stockpiles’, you know the ones she didn’t give away to the NHS workers. See you in 5 years then Lydia. Maybe never.
- She has lots to show us. She’s planning her next room. She carries a tape measure with her at all times for when she’s online shopping. It’ll come in handy for measuring her real height I suppose. Nope still 5ft 5”. Maybe tomorrow then.
- She just loves her living room. Version #873. It’s all thanks to Steven...’what’s his surname again??’ She can’t pronounce it. So she’ll just call him...’Steve’. Nice to see that university education paid off Lydia.
- Her decor is a working progress (aka never-ending stream of affiliate links). She’s parked the bedroom for now. You know because no-one’s gifted her a free bed yet. She’s not going to force it. Only so much begging one can do before it gets a bit desperate. Well more desperate. It’s not going to happen Lydia. It’s like shooting pool with rope. But when she’s allowed out again she’s going straight to the antique shops. This is the only draw back of lockdown ending.
- She just loves her paloma cushions. ‘It just draws in the blacks’. She actually said that. White heart level appropriateness again.
- She shows us her new favourite Aerin fragrance. She’s obsessed. Obviously along with her other Aerin ‘all time faves’ fragrances. Nothing to do with being an ambassador and they pay you to be ‘obsessed’ then Lydia?! Nothing at all.
- She’s putting on a pretty dress to do a bit of organising today. Stepford wife style. Thank you for setting the feminist plight back by about 7 decades.
- She uses her linen pinny so much, it has tit all over it. Never heard of a washing machine Lydia? I’ll give you a clue. It spins and it’s next to the kitchen.
- She literally orgasms over Ali out in the rain. That’s about as wet as it gets in the bungalow.
- She’s on the hunt for leather-bound editions of the books she loved as a child. She might even read them as an adult. Probably not. Her all time particular favourite is Thumberlina. She can relate to Thumberlina’s shawty issues.

I’m done. She causes me to consume wine on a school night. Watch at your own peril...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Is anyone else super grossed out by her armpit in the beginning. It's like a fluorescent white arm pit surrounded by a patchy brown mess. Does she think this is attractive?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Uh oh. I thought I’d torture myself with her latest flog because I’m a globy-glutton. I’m not even 5 minutes in and she’s referred to herself in the third person twice already. She has also educated us on how to water plants. Apparently you do indeed have to water them!!! 😱😱😱 And bloomin’ ‘eck; if Glóby is anything to do with fake tan or its application, the state of her arms and armpits is advert enough to make you NOT buy it... As Lidl would most likely say to herself in the third person, “bad job, Lydia!” whilst oozing smugness. I don’t know if my nerves can take much more and there’s still another hour to globy!! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve checked out this brand on Liberty, £145 for a salad bowl, £105 for a dinner plate (each).

they don’t even cook let alone have people over for dinner! Doesn’t matter how nice your plates are love, you’re still going to serve beige dog tit on them.
I’d rather buy Hermes if I were going to splurge and not use the stuff !

Is anyone else super grossed out by her armpit in the beginning. It's like a fluorescent white arm pit surrounded by a patchy brown mess. Does she think this is attractive?
Me I noticed the colour difference and it looks awful because the tan is fake!

Reactions: 5
Her armpits ALWAYS have a five o'clock shadow. They're never completely clean shaven or hairy. It's the strangest thing.

Reactions: 14
1E695B23-6EE2-47CA-896E-E7354CD03289.jpeg

Real classy Lydia. If this is an after-shot of ‘gluten-tummy’ then you’re v. brave. And in all white linen too. Or are you just showing us you don’t have patchy fake tan bits? Well minus the armpits and feet obviously...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
”I don’t know if my skin is looking more hydrated to you?“ Errrrmm, no. No, I can’t say I’m actually all that invested in how hydrated your skin looks, Lidl... WTF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her attempts at pronouncing Gyoza were hilarious. It sounded like she was putting a fake Italian accent on, I wonder if she thinks they are Italian? Probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m done. She causes me to consume wine on a school night. Watch at your own peril...
[/QUOTE

🤣Wish I’d read your post before I watched Her flog! I confess it also caused me to consume wine on a school night! I’m have you give this up?! Lidl I mean not the wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is not gluten intolerant anyone that is wouldn't order pizza and cookies that are full of gluten as they would be then extremely sick and know it wouldn't be worth it. Gluten swells my tummy but I'm not gluten intolerant just a little allergic 🤣🤣🤣. And that's all that happens Lydia too. So when she was buying up gluten free produce in the height of the lockdown it was a very very selfish thing to do.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 149440

Real classy Lydia. If this is an after-shot of ‘gluten-tummy’ then you’re v. brave. And in all white linen too. Or are you just showing us you don’t have patchy fake tan bits? Well minus the armpits and feet obviously...
What a bloody faff moving foot stools around everytime (once a year) you want to watch tv and cuddle.

Reactions: 5
If she bleeping says ‘alfalfa sprouts’ once bleeping more... I shall be most perturbed.

19.30 mins: She has just referred to herself in the third person for the third fecking time!! Does this really bug anyone else? It reeks of narcissism and arrogance. As though she is the one and only Lydia in existence. You’re not fecking Madonna, love!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.