Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the new paloma pillows! They’re actually really beautiful, I just hope they didn’t gift them to her. Side note they resemble Desi’s pillows so no surprise

of course they did, she probably got Carrie to email them and beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
of course they did, she probably got Carrie to email them and beg!

"requested them" is her term, I believe

I think I remember that. When I read the art bit the first thing which popped into my mind was her in her dressing down painting the spindles. 😆
it's amazing how she managed to find time to start her very bespoke art project with all that reading and deep conversations she's been having.

I can't wait to see it, I'm certain she'll be ripped off again.

You just know in todays video she'll be showing us more crap she's ordered :rolleyes:
it'll be all her books so that she can be the best white person

Reactions: 10
I want to feel bad for her, but in my experience, girls with actual eating disorders don't actually talk about their weight like this. This is just some deep insecurity.

Screenshot_20200607-173032.png

I was under the impression this title wasn't appropriate and we were taking Lidl out of Guru and putting her in Influencer.
Confused! 😣

• Heart
I was under the impression this title wasn't appropriate and we were taking Lidl out of Guru and putting her in Influencer.
Confused! 😣
No the thread was started in the influencer section so it was put into the guru section.(y)

Reactions: 2
No the thread was started in the influencer section so it was put into the guru section.(y)
I think I put too many swear words in the thread title as well 😬 so a member of staff must have changed the title and moved the thread. I should probably read the rules next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else get the impression shes trying to grow her eyebrows into a more straight shape to make her seem younger? Wouldn't surprise me
eyeb-1.jpg
0ddd6b8bcaae5a1847978fe3e1e1900c.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Would have to reverse the microblading then. Oh gosh I've just given her a vlog idea haven't I.
Nearly 4pm and no update on socials. She's done sod all this week so the vlog'll be her white knighting. OMG so sthlothily exthiting!!!😑

Reactions: 5
“Get the snuggly blanket and perhaps a cup of tea.....“
Are we getting all cosey??

Its bleeping June 🙄 Not Christmas week.

maybe Globy will do a range of blankets. Have we had a release date for her merch yet 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.