Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it. Well I watched about five minutes and then I skipped through it because it was so boring. No mention of Globy from what I did watch though!
she mentions it around 26 mins mark, just that she's going to talk about it in the future or some other shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was the point of the title - i did skip bits of the vlog so don't get it?

Reactions: 1
guys, I think she's completelyt lost it- making her bed is an important part of the day, she's dressed up in an expensive dress to tidy her house, the look on her face when she's talking about her 'pinny' it's not right. Her bleeping "sprootlings"- potting them in their trainer potty then putting them in their big potty. She's full on Stepford wife. Other highlights- she's designing her own bed, study is getting done, she's planning on getting other houses so she'll buy more couches and keep them in storage. She's hyper, like manic hyper. Watch from about 47 mins, you'll see what I mean about the manic hyperness

What was the point of the title - i did skip bits of the vlog so don't get it?
the only thing I can think is she's talking about her own vlog

Reactions: 19
I’ve checked out this brand on Liberty, £145 for a salad bowl, £105 for a dinner plate (each).

they don’t even cook let alone have people over for dinner! Doesn’t matter how nice your plates are love, you’re still going to serve beige dog tit on them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I preferred the vlog of her watching the black paint dry- more interesting than this Charlie dimmock impersonator vlog. Boring as hell! And how sad that the most interesting food served up in that kitchen all comes out of takeaway bags. All pretend isn’t it?

Reactions: 17
That cat is a bleeping pain in the ass was sick on the bed again. :sick: Bout time they banned the horrid furball from the bedroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What the feck is going on with her fake tan. I can't take my eyes of her tide mark arm, and her scary looking armpit. She needs Ken to give her a respray. I hope she's not wearing her own Globby tan product. Because it looks like she applied it in the dark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I mean those annoying 30sec ads that pop up if you watch on YT. I counted the yellow dots and there are 35. She was called out recently by someone asking about the placement and quantity and she lied and said she had no control over where they popped up and the quantity, when she blatantly does!
What type of ads do you mean? How is 35 possible..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Haven’t caught up on thread yet but in middle of watching Lidl’s vlog - boring so far bit has to stop and post - in her fridge she has Schweppes tonic ...I’m sorry but I’m a snob and I can no longer have Schweppes tonic with my gin ....it’s simply has to be fever tree tonic with gin! Yup I am a snob. it’s just she aspires to be so fancy but there always a telling sign that she is just isn’t as fancy as she makes herself to be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched the latest vlog... I’m tapping out I can’t take this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.