Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(paraphrasing) "the farmer's carrots were the best ever... so I want to grow my own" Where's the feckin logic?! They won't taste the same you thick shitheaded imbecile!

This is why, as much as I don't really watch them, I'm grateful for Ali's vlogs because he shows her for who she actually is.
Bullshit....she's never eaten a carrot. When Cawwie put veg in her pasta sauce Lidl was pushing it to one side .
As for growing veg....I think Jodie is willing to learn but Lidl is lazy and absolutely clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I sold shoes once that were worth about £600 and sent them via royal mail, next day signed for delivery, plus insurance and it was less than £15. I never charged my buyer for the delivery and I took a loss on the shoes too 🙈 She got the bag for free which was initially worth about £1300 but is now on sale everywhere between £700-£1000 and she is selling it for £1200 plus delivery :eek:

Maybe this is a reason for her ASA fact checking as I'm pretty sure you can't sell gifted items!
Ah but you see you are getting some extras here to tell your friends about! That bag was sitting in Madame Millens bespoke closet. You know the one that has the extra special light coming through the windows to give all the items that genteel sun bleached touch.

Don’t forget, as Madame Millen packages up that baby in the recycled pieces from the packages she’s been receiving you will be contributing to sustainability. There might also be the extra special touches of the baked on By Terry from beneath her fingernails that may well besmear your lovely new addition. If you’re extra lucky you might get some of Lydia’s super special pixie dust “dandruff”. Worth every penny!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure she was gifted this bag :unsure: £1200 and she can't even make the delivery free!
I do also believe she was gifted this, because a few other influencers got the bag at the same time... she sells all her gifted things after a while, like all the Karen Millen stuff that she sells on Depop ....until very recently she had nothing on her Depop bio, ever since it was mentioned on tattle she has now added "all tailoring and smart wear is donated to the charity SMART WORKS prior to listing" !! The greed just never ever ends....the woman wants to make a profit wherever she can, I somehow doubt she pays any tax on any of her depop earning just easy cash for the already so rich lady of the manor :sick: :poop:

(paraphrasing) "the farmer's carrots were the best ever... so I want to grow my own" Where's the feckin logic?! They won't taste the same you thick shitheaded imbecile!

This is why, as much as I don't really watch them, I'm grateful for Ali's vlogs because he shows her for who she actually is.
This is probably Aldis way of revenge, I can imagine Lydia reminds him frequently of the life he is living because of her ......sometimes he comes across as if he is too afraid to give his own opinion, from their vlogs it appears as if she dictates everything and like she plans his day for him...she comes across like such a bully....I have no respect for anyone that puts up with that due to convenience, lifestyle and a cushy life, in my eyes they are equally vile people, with zero creativity, self-respect or intelligence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She was gifted that bag, pretty sure it was shown in a haul or briefly in a vlog, might have been gifted from My Theresa, but there you go, she does it all the time, no one should be surprised. She obviously keeps stuff for a certain amount of time, maybe in case the person who gifted it wants to see it in a vlog or picture, then when the time has lapsed she sells it, £1000 for nothing, and then to rip off one of her minions with the most ridiculous shipping charges!

Reactions: 12
She was gifted that bag, pretty sure it was shown in a haul or briefly in a vlog, might have been gifted from My Theresa, but there you go, she does it all the time, no one should be surprised. She obviously keeps stuff for a certain amount of time, maybe in case the person who gifted it wants to see it in a vlog or picture, then when the time has lapsed she sells it, £1000 for nothing, and then to rip off one of her minions with the most ridiculous shipping charges!
I am pretty sure inthefrow sold hers on depop but they tend to remove items once sold ....they are all equally vile

Reactions: 11
“It is just on of those Bags that I Tend to keep hold off”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm pretty sure she was gifted this bag :unsure: £1200 and she can't even make the delivery free!
This really pisses me off! If it’s gifted and she then sells it for cash then does it have to be declared as income to HMRC? The amount of profit she must make from reselling gifted items must be huge.

It might help her come across as less money grabbing if one day she did a charity sale or gifted it to a subscriber. Just seen Sophie Shohet’s latest (who I absolutely adore!) and the difference between her and Lydia is striking. Lydia is quite literally greed personified - (has she ever done a giveaway?!) whereas Sophie has just done a great video on the cheapest items you can get in luxury stores as well as doing a random giveaway to her subscribers with an item bought by her own money.

Reactions: 23
'I don't wear it too much now...' puts it on DEPOP with the condition new with tags 😂
She’s a bleeping fraudulent scumfuck. Deceitfully profiting off freebies and postage when others are losing their loved ones and livelihoods. She makes out like she just forgets to take tags off before wearing because she’s just too excited. Bullshit. I don’t dislike her. I just hope her next period happens in a shark tank.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The more I see, the more I actually feel sad for their like....it must be depressing leading such false and scripted lives...what a waste!!!
The only people we see around them are those that they pay, everything else about their life seems empty, lonely with no warmth or real joy! The only trips they take together that are not gifted/sponsored are when visiting their grandparents or for a Sunday pub lunch!!! These are two young people in a financial position better than most their age, no children and are self employed, if you cant make memories of your own now when will you? Her content is so irrelevant and unrelatable, the only thing I take from her content is that she has no real depth, self respect, hobbies of her own, no real identity and she's its all about materialism. In all the years as an influencer she has had zero personal growth, the only real growth has been greed. She will do anything for money!! It would seem you can take a girl out of Ibiza but cant take Ibiza out of a girl........

You cant take nothing with you to the grave Lydia, none of the things you have make anyone ultimately happy, even being gifted things for free loose their charm after a while! She's given herself this platform to provide content people can actually relate to and all she does is waste it on materialistic things that have no real meaning or purpose to anyone normal!! Because lets face it those who are wealthy and can afford all the designer tit she flogs are hardly going to watch her videos for Inspo!

She's so desperate to be someone she is not and never will be. She's an awful example for anyone to follow, so many young teens now dream of becoming influencers and living a life for free with fame. My sister is a secondary school teacher, she said its quite shocking to see how many of her students dream of becoming instagram and youtube influencers because of all the glitz and glam and popularity these influencers have and a life for free seems so appealing....unfortunately as we all know real life is far from that and nothing comes for free, Lydia is a great example of that a walking contradiction! One moment she's Del Boy selling and flogging all sorts of crap to her followers and another she's Delia Smith acting all high and mighty lady of the manor with her linen and home grown herbs!! You cant be both Lydia .....

She wants to show that she has it all but in actual fact she has nothing real, even her relationship is one of convenience and not love. I cant see any sparks or warmth between them, they are like robots around each other, yes no one wants to see major pda but when a couple is in love it shows on how they communicate, look at one another and the respect they have, the laughs etc, these two have zero of that!! Then again influencers that have partners have more followers - engagements, weddings, pregnancy's, house renovations ect all generate more followers = money!! Money seems the only thing these people care about so I guess that s that!

'I don't wear it too much now...' puts it on DEPOP with the condition new with tags 😂
ahahahahha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The more I see, the more I actually feel sad for their like....it must be depressing leading such false and scripted lives...what a waste!!!
The only people we see around them are those that they pay, everything else about their life seems empty, lonely with no warmth or real joy! The only trips they take together that are not gifted/sponsored are when visiting their grandparents or for a Sunday pub lunch!!! These are two young people in a financial position better than most their age, no children and are self employed, if you cant make memories of your own now when will you? Her content is so irrelevant and unrelatable, the only thing I take from her content is that she has no real depth, self respect, hobbies of her own, no real identity and she's its all about materialism. In all the years as an influencer she has had zero personal growth, the only real growth has been greed. She will do anything for money!! It would seem you can take a girl out of Ibiza but cant take Ibiza out of a girl........

You cant take nothing with you to the grave Lydia, none of the things you have make anyone ultimately happy, even being gifted things for free loose their charm after a while! She's given herself this platform to provide content people can actually relate to and all she does is waste it on materialistic things that have no real meaning or purpose to anyone normal!! Because lets face it those who are wealthy and can afford all the designer tit she flogs are hardly going to watch her videos for Inspo!

She's so desperate to be someone she is not and never will be. She's an awful example for anyone to follow, so many young teens now dream of becoming influencers and living a life for free with fame. My sister is a secondary school teacher, she said its quite shocking to see how many of her students dream of becoming instagram and youtube influencers because of all the glitz and glam and popularity these influencers have and a life for free seems so appealing....unfortunately as we all know real life is far from that and nothing comes for free, Lydia is a great example of that a walking contradiction! One moment she's Del Boy selling and flogging all sorts of crap to her followers and another she's Delia Smith acting all high and mighty lady of the manor with her linen and home grown herbs!! You cant be both Lydia .....

She wants to show that she has it all but in actual fact she has nothing real, even her relationship is one of convenience and not love. I cant see any sparks or warmth between them, they are like robots around each other, yes no one wants to see major pda but when a couple is in love it shows on how they communicate, look at one another and the respect they have, the laughs etc, these two have zero of that!! Then again influencers that have partners have more followers - engagements, weddings, pregnancy's, house renovations ect all generate more followers = money!! Money seems the only thing these people care about so I guess that s that!

ahahahahha
ALL OF THIS!! 👏👏👏 Very well said.

It won't be long until we see the demise of the "influencer" then what, Lydia? Which path then?

Reactions: 14
She runs and exercises regularly BUT she gets Carrie to lift the potting mix into the car, she has no strength. Ali has to do any digging and heavy stuff, she is just lazy. It's not like she hasn't got the strength and all her limbs work, why can't she do these things. She puts on the bloody baby voice and Ali has to just obey. It must be embarrassing for Carrie too to always be her labourer. I am getting to the point where I can't watch her vlogs now, she is just behaving pathetically, the baby talk and can't do anything that might dirty the fingernailsl. The only thing I am waiting on now is the launch.
It’s called Assisted Living

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What i don’t understand is, why creating such an image, pretending to be posh, the good Girl (I appreaciate life changes and I like her new style) but still not deleting pictures of the Ex etc. There is so much on her blog that one can find via google. I would delete everything if i were her...
i wonder if this was the guy she once spoke abt in one of her vlogs, that was a builder that she loved so much that she used to walk on the street he used to work to see him .... so classy😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This really pisses me off! If it’s gifted and she then sells it for cash then does it have to be declared as income to HMRC? The amount of profit she must make from reselling gifted items must be huge.

It might help her come across as less money grabbing if one day she did a charity sale or gifted it to a subscriber. Just seen Sophie Shohet’s latest (who I absolutely adore!) and the difference between her and Lydia is striking. Lydia is quite literally greed personified - (has she ever done a giveaway?!) whereas Sophie has just done a great video on the cheapest items you can get in luxury stores as well as doing a random giveaway to her subscribers with an item bought by her own money.
Sophie is much more of a ‘boss babe’ than Lidl. Has a business, works hard, makes her own money, has a happy and respectful relationship, has opinions, shares useful information and appreciates her followers. Surely this is the ‘model’ influencer. Someone we can actually relate to and trust!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.