Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there been reading this thread for a while and find it quite amusing. I never see the mentioning of her en suite toilet WITH NO DOOR!?!? I'm sorry but no! How does she go for number 2 when her husband is just laying in bed listening... Like whaaattttt??? I'm just so confused by it, could never imagine myself with no toilet door

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hi there been reading this thread for a while and find it quite amusing. I never see the mentioning of her en suite toilet WITH NO DOOR!?!? I'm sorry but no! How does she go for number 2 when her husband is just laying in bed listening... Like whaaattttt??? I'm just so confused by it, could never imagine myself with no toilet door
I agree. A door also helps to hold in the heat when you are showering or taking a bath in the winter. Again it is a design choice for lovely photos but in reality it doesn't function very well. Also a free standing tub is colder in cold climates rather than one that is integrated with the surrounding wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That Steve Cordony's home is more dark woods, lots of greenery, wrap around deck. Looks colonial. Lydiot you have a mordern English bungalow 🙄
Ahhh so thats why she is saying its colonial because his place is colonial. I will have to have a look at his place. Still she has bought an Arabic style light to put in her modern English bungalow that is now going to be styled Colonial. Very clever decorators could put this all together and create a lovely home with pieces collected form various trips around the world etc but sadly poor Lydia will do something that she then wont like and have to redo it all. Not forgetting the baroque picture frames in the traditional English toilet. Maybe if she just keep collecting stuff and putting it together something will just work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhh so thats why she is saying its colonial because his place is colonial. I will have to have a look at his place. Still she has bought an Arabic style light to put in her modern English bungalow that is now going to be styled Colonial. Very clever decorators could put this all together and create a lovely home with pieces collected form various trips around the world etc but sadly poor Lydia will do something that she then wont like and have to redo it all. Not forgetting the baroque picture frames in the traditional English toilet. Maybe if she just keep collecting stuff and putting it together something will just work.
And now she has holes in her wallpaper from the frame hangers. Bad planning. But it is just about time to repaper the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plus Steve's home is in Orange, a town in country NSW, Australia. So a little more authentically 'colonial'... His home was aslo built in 1877 according to sale records. So, has a good century and a bit on Lydia's lil' bungalow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She is such a narcissist and plays the victim all the time. We have the freedom of opinion and she has the freedom to not come on this site and read our bloody opinions. I would understand if we were leaving our opinions directly as comments on her social media platforms or direct messaging her but we're not.

Yet again she takes no responsibility for her own actions, lies and fraud - always happy to make a buck off her viewers and be a glutton for anything free- but then can't handle it when people call her on a tit. And mind you, again we do it separately and not directly to her.

And intensive therapy? Give me a bleeping break. She is so full of tit, thinks she is perfect and Mother Teresa whilst everyone else is bullying her as though she is a 9 year old child vs. a fully grown adult with full brain development and full functioning as an adult to decipher what to read, not read, what to take to heart and what not to.

Her acting like a victim is the most pathetic thing when she's a bleeping 32 year old grown ass woman. Perhaps if she didn't put on a fake facade and lie about everything she wouldn't be so despised. Grow some bleeping balls, Lydiot. People in life are not going to always like you and say negative things about you, it happens to all of us. Your therapy clearly did not work if you're still crying like a little witch.

I swear she is just like Trump - orange, full of tit, full of lies and always playing the victim when called on their bullshit. Grow some thicker skin, you twit. Put on your big girl panties and take it like an adult when you choose to display your ENTIRE bleeping life all over social media. You reap what you sow. Take responsibility, you twit! Perhaps if you stop being a twit, negative comments would stop about you.

Why are other influencers not getting the same hate you do? Perhaps reflect on THAT and really use your brain instead of your pathetic reposting of everyone else's quotes daily. If you really were reading what you post for others, you may have some insight into your own pathetic actions and how you bring this upon yourself. If you can't handle all this, then perhaps you have to stop and get off social media altogether. Do us all a favor.

Sorry...end of rant. I just can't stand adults who play the victim and take no ownership for what they put out into the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
oooh dear, all her anger/rage/bitterness coming out in those tweet comments! She spends way too much time on here, way too much time watching what other influencers are doing, way too much time being jealous of others and coveting what they have!

So how long before she acquires Burberry jodhpurs like Josie's?

Reactions: 22
“Intensive therapy” , amazing what a therapist will tell you when you are paying the big bucks!! Fine so she needed to talk to someone about how hard her life is, cool! Just don’t act like it’s something bigger, people go to therapy for physical/sexual abuse, being caught up in a life changing event or horror. (Just some suggestions) Do not make out you have been traumatised like that, it’s pathetic and wrong!

Reactions: 23
“Intensive therapy” , amazing what a therapist will tell you when you are paying the big bucks!! Fine so she needed to talk to someone about how hard her life is, cool! Just don’t act like it’s something bigger, people go to therapy for physical/sexual abuse, being caught up in a life changing event or horror. (Just some suggestions) Do not make out you have been traumatised like that, it’s pathetic and wrong!
You're 100% spot on. She claims in the copied sayings from others she posts every day how she exudes strength and power yet cries like a little twit when she gets any critique.

She's weak and pathetic to be comparing herself to others that truly suffer. If she was so affected by it she wouldn't have continued posting her entire life online, skipping around her house faffing tit, throwing outfit after outfit on and playing dress. She's NOT affected. She is playing victim again so all her stupid sycophants come to her aid, validate her and she gets more posts and likes thus $.

Remember.....this twit is a pathological liar and has an underlying motive to make a quick buck off everything. She even claimed to compare herself to that UK host that committed suicide a few months ago. That, my friends, is the most disgusting heinous thing someone can do. She also claimed she was once homeless, remember? She's a narcissist. I'm honestly surprised she has not pretended to have the virus and chronicled her journey. But now perhaps she will since she gets all her ideas from Tattle. Oh, actually no because then she'd lose all her sponsors and ads and wouldn't have the strength to play dress up and redecorate each room for the 39th time.

I'm sorry but if someone can compare themselves to one who committed suicide and those suffering living on the streets, what else might she lie about?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Pipe down Jawzilla. If you’ve been having therapy and it’s a big if, it’s because you seek validation that you’re not in the wrong. That way you can remain blissfully unaware of your own shortcomings, which helps to maintain your fragile bleeping ego. Pretty sad for a 32 year old grown ass woman sorry bougie boss witch. That and Ali and Cawwieee probably got tired of your relentless ranting bullshit so you had to go elsewhere. You’re such a narc-artist. I bet you chose to emit certain details from your therapist such as you persistently lie to save your dick, fail to mark ads, sell on gifted items, only promote an item that’s gifted, have a new ‘favourite game-changer’ every 5 seconds, get fangy with your followers, lord above your husband, mum and friend. No-one forces you to read here just like no-one forces us to view your content. None of us hate or envy you hun, we all actually liked and admired you at one point. The above reasons are why we’ve legitimately called you and your brand out. As potential consumers that is our prerogative. We don’t make the rules. ASA do. That’s like saying a criminal shouldn’t be tried in court if the crime was reported by a member of the public 🙄 Plus you should be thanking us, can you imagine if you’d launched Glò only to have it taken off the market for copyright. The utter shame, expense and lawsuit. Life is about making mistakes but you need to reflect and take accountability for your actions and stop projecting your insecurities and downfalls onto others. If you don’t accept your mistakes how can you learn to do things better? It’s only distracting you from personal growth, power to change, empathy, healthy relationships and influence on others and more importantly yourself. This is your demise. Not us. I really do wish you luck, I just worry how you‘ll change a ‘poor bleeping me’ habit of a lifetime. And please don’t affiliate link your therapist. That would be low. Really low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If she has sought therapy it was about Lynx. I felt horrible about Lynx but then I saw that those two twits learned nothing about making sure that Lumi didn't end up dead like Lynx. During therapy she probably mentioned the meanies on the gossip sites but I do not believe that going to see a therapist was initiated by the gossip sites calling her out. Her problems started long before she was a vlogger.

Therapy aside....who would buy that long white sweater that looks like a well worn bathrobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Get a bloody grip love! if you are having therapy its more likely because of your marriage and if anyone needs a bit of help its Ali to try and grow some balls and have an opinion in his own home. As for harassing your family err don't think so! as someone else said we like your mum and actually feel sorry for her that you treat her like a piece of dirt on your ugly brown boots. As you are such a big influencer brands cannot not work with you (your own words hun) we have a right to complain and report you if you are being shading regarding what is a free product or a #ad video. if its causing you such trouble you should quit and go and work in Tesco with your mum. Im sure she'll teach you what hard work is!

Also Lyd what lies have we been saying? give us an example and if they are in fact untrue we will apologise...... ahhh thats right you cant because we arnt the liars you are!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
As she is death-grip on her wallet, I suppose her therapist was free... Nevertheless I am convinced that she is lying once again. She is pitiful and sordid.

Reactions: 15
3AEEC891-1BE9-4FCF-A056-5354E50254D4.png

Know what else is a profound skin-care solution Ali? No, not a tit ton of filters as clearly used above. Food of a different variant other than basic beige. Well yes, this too. But by not being in a toxic relationship with an up your own hole narcissistic cockass. I think Ali genuinely stays with Lydia not only for the ghetto gifted high life, but also because of ‘trauma bonding’ which she is actually very good at. See Lydia we do pay compliments. Essentially she sends him on a fucked-up emotional rollercoaster with put downs and punishment, and then intermittent reinforcement of remorse and kindness when she gets called out or when he ‘behaves’. Such as when she’s recently apologised for being ragey with him albeit then displacing this on PMT. And when she recently tweeted that she’s so lucky he puts up with her, no not puts up with, but supports her proud difficult woman persona. This is why he is so eager to praise her ‘success’, seek her validation for his own work (like how disinterested and disingenuous is she when she’s asked to watch his content) and please her by his acceptance of the constant redoing of the bungalow. He’s accepted this as his ‘normality’ which of course is a copying strategy. Having the balls to challenge her even when he clearly disagrees would come at a consequence i.e. more punishment from cockjaws. This means his body is going through its own turmoil, with high levels of stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol, paired with dopamine when given affection as a reward. This can in turn impact on his anxiety, energy levels, autoimmunity, basically his overall wellness. It’s been more than evident over the recent year in his diminishing appearance. It’s not your skin-game you need to up Ali. It’s your wife-game. One of the most important choices a person can make is with whom to be in a relationship. The second most important is with whom not to be in a relationship. Lydia, you can add that to your bullshit life-affirming list of quotes you fail to understand yet alone live by.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If she has sought therapy it was about Lynx. I felt horrible about Lynx but then I saw that those two twits learned nothing about making sure that Lumi didn't end up dead like Lynx. During therapy she probably mentioned the meanies on the gossip sites but I do not believe that going to see a therapist was initiated by the gossip sites calling her out. Her problems started long before she was a vlogger.

Therapy aside....who would buy that long white sweater that looks like a well worn bathrobe?
It's been gifted to her by a brand called seen.on.her who I used to like then I noticed them blowing smoke up her arse on her gram and I thought that's it she's fucked that too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.