Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not find this news- anyone heard about this? Seen?
View attachment 138116
It was a clip on Sky News about how our attitudes to fashion and shopping habits might change. All they showed was maybe a 5 sec clip of one of her IGTVs along with 3 or 4 other people. It wasn’t specifically about her - they were just showing some “influencers” influencing

Reactions: 11
Lydia and Ali only ever post about their posh gluten free vegan buscuits, healthy jackfruit snacks, home made pasta dishes with butternut squash, lime cake made with nothing bad for you, dairy free smoothies, Fortnum and Mason chutney etc then BAM.....a box of PopTarts in their cupboard right at the front. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia and Ali only ever post about their posh gluten free vegan buscuits, healthy jackfruit snacks, home made pasta dishes with butternut squash, lime cake made with nothing bad for you, dairy free smoothies, Fortnum and Mason chutney etc then BAM.....a box of PopTarts in their cupboard right at the front. 😂
You mean poop farts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs. Lydia, you’re not an interior designer - that would require some independent thought - not trawling through standard/ overused Instagram/Pinterest looks and creating a carbon copy. You just like shopping. Did anyone else find that attic full of all of her discarded (and relatively new) pieces quite disturbing? Everything is so transient. Good interior design is not transient, it’s design which is envisaged to live in and to last.
Shes deluded interior designers do not redecorate their homes every few months because they have clients that they redecorate for!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We haven't show you this half of the house.

You mean the loft, it's hardly half of the house. God she will probably start to refer to it as the 4th floor emporium or some other grandeur batshit crazy Hyacinth Bucket level madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
We haven't show you this half of the house.

You mean the loft, it's hardly half of the house. God she will probably start to refer to it as the 4th floor emporium or some other grandeur batshit crazy Hyacinth Bucket level madness.
Did she mention they might make it into another bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's tagging that Steve interior designer guy why?? Because she's hoping he'll give her free design services etc. She only tags businesses and individuals for freebies and to get $. I hope he ignores her because her head will blow up.

Same with the mirrored tv saying she's seen so much of the company and will get a quote....nope! She's hoping she will get it for bleeping free as usual.

I like to shop but the pandemic ended all that bc it seems so meaningless now and other than food it's all non essential. Seeing the amount this twit consumes daily with numerous packages being delivered day after day is absolutely nauseating.

Saying she is trying to be sustainable and eco friendly is the most ridiculous thing I've heard her say. She clearly does not know the definition of those words. She ought to be gifted a dictionary. I'd support that freebie for her.

She's honestly disgusting bc through this pandemic you see who has learned, grown and changed and who remains the same. This pandemic and hundreds of thousands dying has had not one iota of change or effect on this bleep. Her constant posting of quotes is laughable when her actions show the complete opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 138116
This is unbelievable. In the last video I watched she unboxed a H&M haul, and she actually bought stuff in doubles. Not only does she buy fast fashion - she uses clothing like it's something disposable. She has so many clothes, I'm almost sure she doesn't need any H&M shorts, especially in doubles. How many times is she going to wear them this year? Once? The summer in England isn't that long. And next summer she is going to buy some more, because she just can't help herself. There is always going to be something newer and better.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
lol. That just reminded me of Jigsaw (Lydl with cheek filler) coming round the corner on his bike, "I want to play a game"

I don't think I'd have anything from her house, not my taste at all. Ok.... I'll have the Zoflora! 🤪
Who WERE you & why were you banned? I'm trying to do a head count & work out who's absent...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is unbelievable. In the last video I watched she unboxed a H&M haul, and she actually bought stuff in doubles. Not only does she buy fast fashion - she uses clothing like it's something disposable. She has so many clothes, I'm almost sure she doesn't need any H&M shorts, especially in doubles. How many times is she going to wear them this year? Once? The summer in England isn't that long. And next summer she is going to buy some more, because she just can't help herself. There is always going to be something newer and better.
I noticed this = the four of the same top? Looks like she just bins the dirty ones

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 138116
Much as she would like to believe she is luxury, the world does not see her as such as evidenced by how Sky news interpreted her.

She IS fast fashion because of how much she bleeping consumes and how quickly she gets rid of it. Not just in fashion but in home decor etc.. This is the truth of who and what she is and I'm glad she was portrayed as such in the news.

She'd like to portray she's luxury but she's a fickle minded, wasteful clothes bleep aka fast fashion.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not sure if its been mentioned but more evidence that she reads here for insp. Someone suggested adding greenery to the odd black and white room and guess what greenery is added.

If anything amusing on the new vids may I request screenshots. I cant stand her vlogs of her walking between 3 rooms talking about nothing for 40 mins.

TIA

Reactions: 15
Really am at a loss as to why she can't pluck her own eyebrows 🤔 you can actually trim them yourself with scissors Lydiot, it's not rocket science 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20200526_013048.jpg
Screenshot_20200526_013105.jpg
Screenshot_20200526_013129.jpg
Screenshot_20200526_013145.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Talking of which. Good luck to the new PA😮

Let's play a game.
Name one thing in Lydl's home that you'd have in your own.
I acc like bits of her house. Its just how shes 'styling it' thats ruining it. Theres no flow or proper design just bits taken from pinterest and instragram and put together. Like i domr mind the black walls but not with the rest of the room. I dont mind the kitchen but neees more personality. Dont mind the hallway but over panelled.

Imagine going to view the bungalow expecting modern glam/neutral. Go in to see thousands of panels, fart papered gothic-ish toilet, modern mirrored room to store clothes and nothing else and a black (art deco?) living room. Pay someone to design it you are not good at it lidl.

Reactions: 12
Still can’t look at this without laughing! Like he’s in a prison longing to be let out!
Hes in there as a preventative method to protect the theft of the medallions and possibly anyone wanting to mess with his textured man bangs

does this girl ever work?? all she seems to do are "hobbies". Has she outsourced everything? The name hasn't even been changed on the other account that links to Glo https://www.instagram.com/lydiaemillen/

side note- that LV giraffe painting is one of the worst pieces of art I have EVER SEEN. I cannot imagine anyone who knows about art having a piece like that, I'm actually offended by it 🤣
Its eco/political/ironic but lidly pidly didnt read the plastic wrapping and assoomed it was rich girl boogee fine f/art

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.