Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop grifting and begging for free stuff, if you hate plastic wrapping and hangers. :mad:

BTW she has body/eating issues, those size 8 pants fit her perfectly they were not falling off. She is a size 8/6 no way a 4.

That hair style does not suit her, she has a masculine face, she looks like a man. :p

Deluded much :cautious:

Reactions: 14
Lydia Elise Linen #23 Linen is now my jam, might have a baby for the gram, looks like Globy is turning out to be one big fat fake scam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
does this girl ever work?? all she seems to do are "hobbies". Has she outsourced everything? The name hasn't even been changed on the other account that links to Glo https://www.instagram.com/lydiaemillen/

side note- that LV giraffe painting is one of the worst pieces of art I have EVER SEEN. I cannot imagine anyone who knows about art having a piece like that, I'm actually offended by it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 137978

Anyone see this comment as well?

I mean it wasn't the most necessary comment but "let's not lose our kindness" is a bit of an overreaction to someone jokingly pointing out her obviously bushy, unkempt eyebrows.
Her husband takes the pee out of her eyebrows in flogs for Christsake 😏 surely she must know that kinda stand out and people will comment.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 137960

‘I’ve never had growth like this before’. We know Lydia. We know. At least that’s natural growth though. Not straight up purchasing fake followers or rehashing the same snorrendous vanilla wanky tedious lame basic witch yawnage blows ass dayroom story vomit material. All she did in that vlog was just twaffle on and on then some about what she’s already posted on social media weeks ago. It’s beyond mind numbing now. She’s such a sellout, all about monetising on adsense and affiliate links. I’d rather have integrity. And a life.
She's seriously like the fraud Lorna luxe with the shredded wheat hair and how hers miracously grown with the Dyson hair wrap and phiip Kingsley crappy shampoo

• Haha
  • Wow
God shes such a witch has a moan because hes not poured her a glass of wine....pour one yourself you lazy cow. Then she wont let him a sip of her smoothie.

Oh hold on they are changing the whisky room! making it into a study.
A study for WHAT exactly?! Lmaoooo. They’ve completely lost the plot.

She’s spending all day kissing Steve Cordony’s ass on IG as if she’s a trained interior designer hahaha. With her stupid shy monkey emoji “🙊”. Guess it truly captures her hairiness but nothing about her is shy or coy.

Sorry hun, you used to sell laughing gas between your fake tits in a thong in Ibiza - you’re not fooling anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Day 3,657 in lockdown life in the bungalow - Lydia vlogged going for a 6K run in the morning. Lydia then vlogged (not helped alas) Ali swapping round the white linen chairs in the living room. Lydia then vlogged saying these will be so much more comfy for guests to sit on especially when the matching footstools arrive. Lydia then vlogged herself in the afternoon still in her sweaty gym gear from her run right before saying she really needs to shower. Lydia then vlogged of course flopping down to chill on said guest white linen comfy chairs.

I tit you not. If there was ever an epitome of skanky this is it.

I do have a little bit of love for her though. This is such good entertainment. Almost as good as Zoom drinking games with my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her husband takes the pee out of her eyebrows in flogs for Christsake 😏 surely she must know that kinda stand out and people will comment.
She might be doing it on purpose. She wants other sheep to witness how she gets bullied for nothing. As a former beauty blogger I also received comments like that from time to time. People were pointing out that my lips are dry, cuticles need a cut, I was too wrinkly for my age, always needed a good hairdo, botox, what not. Every woman has a different perception of “unkept”. I was never a one size fits all, neither did I want to be an apple of everyone’s eye. If you are comfortable in your own skin, you simply ignore comments like that.
There is no need for a blogger to react and draw even more attention to this. Other than for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lydia Elise Linen, my interior ideas are god given, fangirl over Steve Cordony, because I'm a chav and incredibly lonely, but shhhh we must forget about Glòby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
does this girl ever work?? all she seems to do are "hobbies". Has she outsourced everything? The name hasn't even been changed on the other account that links to Glo https://www.instagram.com/lydiaemillen/

side note- that LV giraffe painting is one of the worst pieces of art I have EVER SEEN. I cannot imagine anyone who knows about art having a piece like that, I'm actually offended by it 🤣
I agree, it is soo vile and so tacky!

I'm coming around to the black - think it would look a hell of a lot better with wooden flooring though! Wonder if that is on the cards next

Lydia millen #23 her living room is as black as her soul

Reactions: 3
Ooh, we've never seen in the loft before! 🙊
Aladdin's cave of crap!

How many F&M baskets did you count?
Screenshot_20200525-194935_YouTube.jpg

The other side of the loft she tried to hide! 😂😂
20200525_200254.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh ffs. Lydia, you’re not an interior designer - that would require some independent thought - not trawling through standard/ overused Instagram/Pinterest looks and creating a carbon copy. You just like shopping. Did anyone else find that attic full of all of her discarded (and relatively new) pieces quite disturbing? Everything is so transient. Good interior design is not transient, it’s design which is envisaged to live in and to last.

• Heart
Stop grifting and begging for free stuff, if you hate plastic wrapping and hangers. :mad:

BTW she has body/eating issues, those size 8 pants fit her perfectly they were not falling off. She is a size 8/6 no way a 4.

That hair style does not suit her, she has a masculine face, she looks like a man. :p

Deluded much :cautious:
Which hairstyle?? Is the hitler back?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.