Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to her invisalign! Not been seen or mentioned since the first week she started treatment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously - are there no beds in all of the UK that would suit? She has to have one made. It's this sort of stuff that annoys me about her, that nothing would be good enough for her and her house, something has to be made specially.😤
then she will sell it in a few months when another style takes her fancy.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wow I'm not on here for a couple days and look at what you guys have done 😂👏🏻

Anyone noticed she has changed the bio and profile image on her Glo account?

View attachment 130605

Also how bizarre is Carries story??? Thank you Glo Beauty for some flowers?? You mean Lydia?
Funny how only Lydia and Carrie are receiving gifts from Globy. We know Carrie sent herself those flowers and Lydia gifted herself an affordable bottle of wine just to mention the name 😂

The only people talking about Globy are Lyds, Carrie and the tattlers 😂 BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ... Other than laugh at the complete shambles this “brand” is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the laziest, fangiest, manliest, stankiest of them all?

Answers on a postcard. Not really just look above ⬆
Miss Milton Keynes — Mirror mirror on the wall, whose the laziest, fangiest, manliest, stankiest of them all?

I think we should call her Miss Milton Keynes — it’ll really get to her 🤡

[Credit: Miss LDN]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Type in globylydia into google and first thing that comes up is this thread!!!!

Also Lydia Elise Millen is a director of only one company which is LEM online, so is globeauty or globylydia another company, a company that does not exist, a brand, a what, a nothing, a figment of her imagination, what?

Great to have a clear message and clear name and clear company for a new brand, good start love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Miss Milton Keynes — Mirror mirror on the wall, whose the laziest, fangiest, manliest, stankiest of them all?

Mrs milton keynes Ibizas dancing queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just a rant on her haul in the latest video. I'm all for influencers wearing the same clothes over and over (I.e. white linen shirt over dress) because it shows they're good quality or at least worth the money.
However, what annoys me with Lydia is she just follows trends, fills her wardrobe up with that particular trend and then ditches it in a months time after she's found something else
The thing I have found surprising/disappointing is this whole "style it up" thing, just involves adding shoes and a handbag. I would have thought add scarves, belts, jewellery etc would be of more use to someone coming to her vlogs for fashion advice. All she does is put on the clothes she receives add a bag and shoes and walk up and down, you can see that online when you buy the item.

• Sick
  • Heart
So I watched some of Lydias old videos yesterday whilst I cooked dinner, and its not often you can see someone seemingly 'do well' for themselves or become more 'successful' and... feel sad for them? The videos I watched were from when she had between 100k-200k subscribers, before the engagement, before the wedding, before the big house.. One was when she went shopping in London with some friends (Alex (not the nail girl or the Scottish girl) and Kerry.. what happened to them? are they still friends?) and she went to Summer in the City, another one was when she went to Bodypower with Ali, then another where her and Ali went to the Cotswolds etc and I actually enjoyed watching them, heck I actually found myself smiling at some points!

This was back when she just seemed like a normal, nice, pretty, girl-next-door kind of girl who wore Asos and Boohoo but mixed in some luxury brands as well. She had good style that was unique and not copying every other blogger, she also dressed like a normal young woman. She lived in a small but nice house that she had put loads of effort into turning into a nice space, lived with her boyfriend, had a cat, drove a modest car, actually ate more than just pasta, hung out with people other than Carrie and Ali, and you know..actually did stuff!? She genuinely seemed happy and content back then.. she was humble and seemed genuinely appreciative of small things, like she seemed to appreciate and get excited over small everyday things, which i found kind of endearing.. she also used to do a mix of vlogs and favourites and try on hauls, compared to now where it seems like only vlogs, with the odd try on within in vlog.

Compared to now, where her and Ali seem to only ever eat pasta, sauce and cheese? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love pasta, but I'm not having it every day. Ali also looks sooo much less healthy compared to back then. They never go out and do anything (I know they can't really right now, but for the last 2 years they haven't really gone to many places or filmed themselves doing much), they NEVER go on holiday, and I mean a proper holiday, they work for themselves and all they need is an internet connection, they could literally work from anywhere..I get some people are home bodies but the occasional holiday once or twice a year is definitely feasible. I also don't really get this sudden interior designer that shes become, I get that it is fun to decorate and buy home stuff for a bigger house, but she never was like this when she lived in their small house, it would of actually have been quite nice to have seen how she changed and freshened up a smaller space, but anyway..

It just seems like shes gone from being a humble sweet girl who had friends, a nice relationship, ate a more varied diet, went out and did things, appreciated the small things, to someone who always wants more more more, doesn't seem to have many friends, eats pasta everyday, doesn't appear to appreciate anything that she has, nothing seems good enough, her house doesn't seem good enough anymore etc etc etc its just kind of sad to me..

She also needs to get layers back into her hair and get her old nose back which was sooo much better, but thats just my opinion and I don't want to focus on her looks too much! shes still pretty, just I think looked better with her natural features.

From what I see of their lifestyle/what they show genuinely makes me wonder if they are poor? lol I mean they have the million pound house and (gifted) designer gear, but to put it into perspective, me and my boyfriend collectively earn roughly £70k between us, live in London, rent a flat for £1900 a month (including bills), we eat a healthy varied diet (Aldi is the best) and don't have pasta every day, we spend money on commuting, we buy our own clothes (although tbh we don't really go shopping very often), we save every month, and we still manage roughly 2 nice holidays a year (or maybe 1 longer haul holiday), weekends away with eachother or friends and family. I'm not saying this to brag as my life is pretty average lol but I just mean.. they appear to have a lot more money that what I have, but they don't do any of these things?

Anyway, sorry for my long post lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The thing I have found surprising/disappointing is this whole "style it up" thing, just involves adding shoes and a handbag. I would have thought add scarves, belts, jewellery etc would be of more use to someone coming to her vlogs for fashion advice. All she does is put on the clothes she receives add a bag and shoes and walk up and down, you can see that online when you buy the item.
Agreed. I’m getting a bit sick of her at the moment but Claire Chanelle does this really well. She’ll buy an item and then wear it in a way that I hadn’t expected. Often has me rethinking how I can wear my own clothes - I think that’s how you know she’s a credible stylist rather than just a shopping junkie (...okay she might be both!). Lydia copies the mannequins. Those castana wedges make her legs look even shorter, I can’t understand why she “pairs” them with everything 😂

The linen obsession is extra unbearable because she pronounces it “Lininn”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
6A2E147E-D81D-46E2-B954-9BDFA3B70EC8.png

she really is clueless .. title is ‘testing Dior make up’ but with a code for Byterrible?!
Dior will be impressed with her skills ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 130753

she really is clueless .. title is ‘testing Dior make up’ but with a code for Byterrible?!

How do brands work with her??
Who is even influenced to buy what she’s advertising? The new Dior foundation and eyeshadow palette ... She starts off by saying she didn’t really like the eyeshadow palette at the start but she’ll use two colours and maybe go in with a bronzer ( because the 5 colours arent great) . Great sales pitch there. 100 pumps of Byterry cc serum and same spice lipliner. She’s meant to be an influencer however, does the same boring look each time. I don’t think anyone would gain an impression of what this new Dior foundation is like over all that serum. Oh but it will oxidize once her tan has developed under the foundation and cc serum. (Doesn’t everyone tan the night before and wash the tan off before applying foundation yuck) No one can see what the foundation is like because of the 4 layers of byterry cc serum. I refused to buy any more Laura Mercier products after that ski press trip. I appreciate brands when they actually work with creditable makeup artists or influencers who have a true passion for makeup/ skincare and know what they’re talking about!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched her in ages, but I thought her house was really nice? What’s her problem!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 130753

Also why has she put all those links in the caption box? obviously because they're affiliate links, but nobody can click on them lol, so it just makes her post look messy, i tried reading all of that and it hurt my eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I watched some of Lydias old videos yesterday whilst I cooked dinner, and its not often you can see someone seemingly 'do well' for themselves or become more 'successful' and... feel sad for them? The videos I watched were from when she had between 100k-200k subscribers, before the engagement, before the wedding, before the big house.. One was when she went shopping in London with some friends (Alex (not the nail girl or the Scottish girl) and Kerry.. what happened to them? are they still friends?) and she went to Summer in the City, another one was when she went to Bodypower with Ali, then another where her and Ali went to the Cotswolds etc and I actually enjoyed watching them, heck I actually found myself smiling at some points!

This was back when she just seemed like a normal, nice, pretty, girl-next-door kind of girl who wore Asos and Boohoo but mixed in some luxury brands as well. She had good style that was unique and not copying every other blogger, she also dressed like a normal young woman. She lived in a small but nice house that she had put loads of effort into turning into a nice space, lived with her boyfriend, had a cat, drove a modest car, actually ate more than just pasta, hung out with people other than Carrie and Ali, and you know..actually did stuff!? She genuinely seemed happy and content back then.. she was humble and seemed genuinely appreciative of small things, like she seemed to appreciate and get excited over small everyday things, which i found kind of endearing.. she also used to do a mix of vlogs and favourites and try on hauls, compared to now where it seems like only vlogs, with the odd try on within in vlog.

Compared to now, where her and Ali seem to only ever eat pasta, sauce and cheese? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love pasta, but I'm not having it every day. Ali also looks sooo much less healthy compared to back then. They never go out and do anything (I know they can't really right now, but for the last 2 years they haven't really gone to many places or filmed themselves doing much), they NEVER go on holiday, and I mean a proper holiday, they work for themselves and all they need is an internet connection, they could literally work from anywhere..I get some people are home bodies but the occasional holiday once or twice a year is definitely feasible. I also don't really get this sudden interior designer that shes become, I get that it is fun to decorate and buy home stuff for a bigger house, but she never was like this when she lived in their small house, it would of actually have been quite nice to have seen how she changed and freshened up a smaller space, but anyway..

It just seems like shes gone from being a humble sweet girl who had friends, a nice relationship, ate a more varied diet, went out and did things, appreciated the small things, to someone who always wants more more more, doesn't seem to have many friends, eats pasta everyday, doesn't appear to appreciate anything that she has, nothing seems good enough, her house doesn't seem good enough anymore etc etc etc its just kind of sad to me..

She also needs to get layers back into her hair and get her old nose back which was sooo much better, but thats just my opinion and I don't want to focus on her looks too much! shes still pretty, just I think looked better with her natural features.

From what I see of their lifestyle/what they show genuinely makes me wonder if they are poor? lol I mean they have the million pound house and (gifted) designer gear, but to put it into perspective, me and my boyfriend collectively earn roughly £70k between us, live in London, rent a flat for £1900 a month (including bills), we eat a healthy varied diet (Aldi is the best) and don't have pasta every day, we spend money on commuting, we buy our own clothes (although tbh we don't really go shopping very often), we save every month, and we still manage roughly 2 nice holidays a year (or maybe 1 longer haul holiday), weekends away with eachother or friends and family. I'm not saying this to brag as my life is pretty average lol but I just mean.. they appear to have a lot more money that what I have, but they don't do any of these things?

I agree! I used to enjoy her videos very much! When they bought the new house it looks like another personality just took over her body, it is insane!
she did a video “How I turned my life around” a few years ago,it is about finding purpose and pushing yourself out of the rut. I have no idea where did this girl go. She should watch it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Ms Northamptonshire might be better again.😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So lidl millen is desperate for lady aga aka fashion mumbler house but Josie has now got lidls eyebrows you need to take a look it's hilarious !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m miles behind, I was in the middle of moving house before this lockdown so now everything is back on 👍. Anyway, it had to be done so I’ve quickly watched both of their vlogs now to catch up here before the new thread.

He was saying something about Netflix documentaries; I (and he) had absolutely no effing idea what he was talking about but it was worth listening just to hear him say “ interpreTATING” which is now my new favourite word. He then arsed about editing two photos which knackered him out. Yes she did look like ET (and Julia Bradbury) in that robe, so he can take her out on the front of his new bike next time.

Hers was an AD for Farfetch with a code that was about as much use as Ann Frank’s drum kit. The blue dress was... tableclothish but completely ruined when topped off with a knotted shirt, aka my summer bathroom cleaning outfit. I really liked the white dress on her but she sent that back in favour of a backless, frontless, sideless potato sack that did her no favours and won’t be worn. The final flowery dress would be nice for a wedding but she kept it on to faff around on the phone with her feet up. I can’t remember which she styled with the ugly grass bag but it bugs me when she has its skinny twisted shoulder strap dangling down.

So from what I gather, the benefit of Farfetch is that you can order clothes from all over bloody planet so you can wear them around the house and talk about sustainability from time to time and return things you don’t fancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

You know I really don't think they have much money at all. They behave like a couple of tight wads, but I suspect cash flow is pretty tricky. So much that they get is gifted and whatever money they make I suspect goes towards paying for the bungalow. And they are super wasteful too. Even with all the returns on items she'buys' I suspect she squanders a good bit. The new Glo fiasco won't be cheap no matter how shoddy and inexpensive the product. You can just tell they haven't really got the smarts to make their lifestyle sustainable. She got lucky with YouTube early on but that bubble is about to burst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.