Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Carrie and Lidl regularly “wine hike” so what on earth possessed them to walk through the countryside, on mostly public footpaths, with bare legs? The amount of stinging nettles and brambles would just tear your legs up. Are they trying to make it sexy 🤢. Urgh they’re such try hards.

Also “I’ve been on a mushroom foraging course” fuck offffffffff 🖕🏻
---
Massive narc rant at the end 🥱
You are absolutely correct - and what is incredibly more worrying is the amount of TIKS that they keep going on about in the country with long grass in the fields and to ensure that people should ideally cover up, due to the amount of even more rain we are getting.

On another note - can someone please tell me where the manicurist went to that she used to get around to her house to do her mani/pedicures????? I randomly thought about it this morning ( lol I must wake up dreaming of LIDL). I have not seen or heard her mention her for months, or was that another one hit wonder of a used friendship.

Reactions: 8

ella1979

VIP Member
I think lyds is copying from Leo when Leo was at Goodwood when a lot of ladies were dressed in blue (mostly pale blue ) .

there was a contest for best dressed sponsored by a company who’s name escapes me , the company specified the ladies wear blue.

Reactions: 8

mustbeuni

VIP Member
It’s another wine walk p up !

she declares “we couldn’t get a table at the pub, so we came back and ordered an Indian”

not “ordered an Indian takeaway”

ordered an Indian ……. Whatever next
Could afford to eat at the pub

Reactions: 7

georgiecait

VIP Member
I bet they will have to put that rubber flooring down over the brick. But personally the brick is just a terrible idea alllll around but especially for a gym floor.
That just seems like such a waste of time and money (literally Lydia to a T why am I surprised) if they're just going to cover it up? Honestly madness

JellyBellyBeanie

She had eyelid surgery year
Guys is it me or do you think she has had a brow lift or Botox to lift the brows/lids? Unless it’s a filter? She looks to have no drooping over her eye lids, and mine started drooping slightly at 31 (I’m 3 years younger than Lidl) - no other age signs yet just minor wrinkles so I’m lucky, and for someone that used to “summer in Ibiza” aka get bent over the strip pole in cooking oil and smoke like a chimney, I’m not buying the gracefully ageing look 😂

The more I look at the pic the abnormally high her eyebrows look to me?!
She had eyelid surgery years ago

mustbeuni

VIP Member
What colour is “A toop”? Does she mean taupe?!

View attachment 3006991
Etoupe is Hermes most famous taupe
---
Too many influencers at ascot. It’s like everyone gets invited. Hopefully Lydia won’t be getting into the royal enclosure. I can see her trying to be Charles newest mistress, and embarrassing chavs. Because even chavs seem to have some decorum
---
Yes. 23k on a tiny occasional use bag.. crazy

She’s buying for the life she wishes she was born into . Other than them taking themselves to ballet and royal ascot which anyone with the money to buy the tickets can do is all she can do.

It’s not as if she moves in high society , it’s literally her and her little man at these events or their hangars on employees. No one she knows extends fancy invites to her . It’s on her dollar.

She needs to get real. She’s collecting things that will gather dust and 95% of the cost of them is diminished , clothes don’t hold value.

I saw some royal enclosure tickets for sale for £1,300 each which is hospitality “within the royal enclosure”. I’d imagine with options like this that don’t require having two people nominate you for the royal box that you don’t get that close to the royals . However it’s ascot cashing in on the royal enclosure name so Lydia and such like can brag.
---
I also think she deliberately avoided going on ladies day because she knew she would be potentially seeing more people that day she needed to avoid
1300 to use the royal enclosure snack bar. She’s an idiot

Last edited:

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Who are those poor people who they went to the ballet with??

Of course she has another (fake) mini Kelly!!

Last edited: