Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I hate to comment on someone’s weight but F it, I’m going to anyway. Has anyone else noticed that she’s put a few pounds on? I thought so a couple of vlogs ago but in tonight’s vlog it’s really obvious. She keeps saying things seem tight and she needs to size up, that she has under-arm fat in the Dior dress etc. It’s not the outfit’s sizes being small, it’s her body being slightly bigger than usual. Granted she’s still so slim but she’s not the skeletal figure she used to be. Ironic that she’s on a health kick and avoiding foods that make her bloat etc, yet looks more bloated than ever.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Though Botox can lift the brows and filters can alter things…. Many of us agree that she may have had something done to her eyelids. Look at younger pics. Doesn’t even look like the same person.

Oh and behold her filler free chin, nose and cheeks.

View attachment 3003423View attachment 3003424
i watched an old video from 7 years ago where she had filler done in the nose for the 1st time - and quoted as saying she had broken her nose, and the nose she had was not her own. When and how did she break her nose. Not that I have ever had filler in the nose, but having this procedure done in the nose, can consequently cause more harm than good in the long run.

Jas119

A couple of things regarding her handbags, didn’t she have her Grandads hold-all, Gucci or something? Has she got rid of it because it didn’t fit her ‘capsule collection’
Also, she said in her bag collection video, she wishes she got the vintage classic flap, like why didn’t she sell her new one and buy a vintage one if that’s what she really thinks. She could make money doing that, unless hers is fake or in terrible condition! I think she was just talking crap again.

beahunny

Chatty Member
Why does she have to convince Ali to change the lights. If my bf was a tradesman he’d be jumping at the chance to fix soemthing for cheaper. If I can save money but learning myself or having my qualified partner do it why not … I do think this about most of their renovation work surely Ali could’ve done a lot of stuff?
---
I honestly don’t understand redoing a house for almost 7 years knowing you want to move soon
Ali never got beyond an apprenticeship. No actual electrician would think it's cute or fun to inflict Ali the Electrician on anyone.

skeleton-shocked.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

HelenaHandbasket

Fun fact…. Lots of influencers going to the Sean lake thingy with brands. And staying in hotels and a nice PR moment.

Lmao she had to buy her own tickets. No brands want to bring her.
Didn't they go to the RAH though, not ROH which is where most brands have been taking people? Elemis took a load of people to the ROH last week before the end of the show's run.

RubyGSD

Google presents three possible people when searching Carlo mural painter….

Carlo Carra (1881 - 1966) - an Italian painter and a leading figure of the Futurist movement

Carlos Alberto - a Mexican street artist, originally from Guadalajara.
 He is currently painting in Brussels the Together for Forests Mural.

Carlo Miranda - Filipino American artist based in San Diago.

Maybe she has just realised she has some Mexican or Filipino heritage? Or Uncle Carlo is so renown he doesn’t have any internet presence at all
I think uncle Carlo is the brother of Lydia’s mother. I believe he was living in Italy but came to the UK to look after Lydia’s grandmother after the death of her grandfather. This is a vague recollection from one of her videos showcasing the posh garden party she put on for her family and friends after Covid.

Sofie

VIP Member
Why didn’t the oh so wealthy grandad leave her a specific inheritance then?!

Why would she keep a dolls house if she’s not having children ?

She even says she should have given the house to the niece .

It’s not even that fancy! I think she wants to paint it green 😂
---
lol Ali can add getting the lights on the dolls house to work again to his loooong jobs list 😂
---
All the dolls house needs is a brick floor throughout and some beams 😂
Did her Grandmother spend all the money the husband made? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Why does she still look mean and arrogant!! Those twats have put up a QRWM on Insta.

New hat brand? What about Vivien thingy she used last time????

Last edited:
  • Sick

SuperB

Just wanted to update people about something why I've really not been on much, for the most part its me dealing with psoriasis which is going really well, the creams I've got work so thats good (or the steroid ointment which I'm using very sparingly as I dont like really using that, but overall is hugely improving.

But just had some truly devastating news, it turns out that my Dads wife cancer is terminal, they were considering doing a PET scan and nuclear testing or which ever they call it, but really in their honest opinion its pretty pointless as it'll just confirm apparently what they really pretty much know from an earlier scan, its just advanced far too much to really do anything about it.

Just cant really deal with Lydia right now to be quite honest, though may read some things and maybe comment occasionally I think.
I’m so sorry about your stepmother!
I have had amazing results for my psoriasis with Methotrexate. It has removed about 50% of my patches and it’s no longer ‘angry’ Best of all and the reason I continue being on it is it has completely removed the itching which you know is horrendous. Ask your doctor if you are interested in trying it out. (I hate steroid cremes) Be aware that you’ll have to take folic acid, I think that’s the english word for it, for 6 days a week and then the methotrexate on the 7th day. It might be worth looking into now with the stress that comes with your stepmothers cancer, we know how stress impacts psoriasis🥰

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Some more outfits you’ll never see her wear again, even though she said nearly all of them were her favourite.

Some of the lines she came up with to do the hard sell on these outfits were hilarious! She’ll make up anything for people to click on her affiliate links and she made sure to mention the discount code on repeat. Desperate.

This cami is her favourite.
View attachment 3029350

"This colour is ethereal" 😂 and this outfit is also her favourite.
View attachment 3029351View attachment 3029352

Apparently this outfit is something her grandmother would have worn back in the day". Of course she did! lol This was her favourite, too!
View attachment 3029353

"this outfit is such a great like, this time of the year outfit, I love this so much" 😂
View attachment 3029354

She said these suit trousers felt like tracksuit bottoms and could wear this outfit to the airport like a bougie tracksuit. "I feel like I'm in pyjamas, the cami is winning"
View attachment 3029355

View attachment 3029356
I can't remember if this was her favourite, too, but I'm sure it was.
Her eyebrows are so ridiculous that it looks like someone has edited on stronger brows on paint

Attachments

• Haha

Debbie1633

Guys is it me or do you think she has had a brow lift or Botox to lift the brows/lids? Unless it’s a filter? She looks to have no drooping over her eye lids, and mine started drooping slightly at 31 (I’m 3 years younger than Lidl) - no other age signs yet just minor wrinkles so I’m lucky, and for someone that used to “summer in Ibiza” aka get bent over the strip pole in cooking oil and smoke like a chimney, I’m not buying the gracefully ageing look 😂

The more I look at the pic the abnormally high her eyebrows look to me?!
such a bad camera angle. Her nose is huge and takes her half of her face.
---
":love:What a beautiful creature I am:love:"

View attachment 3003194
he’s so feminine.

• Haha
  • Heart