Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ejhanson

Thinking exactly the same. I doubt she has permission from the landowner to barge her way through their crop. God I hope something nasty bites her entitled arse.
Sorry just catching up and I don't want to defend her but we have a field like this near us and the public path through the crop field gets like this.

Reactions: 6

ella1979

VIP Member
I don't think she suits the bag at all. It's a teeny, tiny, (useless!), cutesy bag and Lidl is a great gallumping creature with big masculine features so she needs a bigger bag!!!

And.....did anyone notice that Aldi and Lidl got a mention in Teefer's latest flog?
What was
I don't think she suits the bag at all. It's a teeny, tiny, (useless!), cutesy bag and Lidl is a great gallumping creature with big masculine features so she needs a bigger bag!!!

And.....did anyone notice that Aldi and Lidl got a mention in Teefer's latest flog?
What was said? I had to ffwd through josies vlog again and have missed that !

Reactions: 5

Hellohello2020

Sorry just catching up and I don't want to defend her but we have a field like this near us and the public path through the crop field gets like this.
Me too - not wanting to defend her but we have farmers fields and crop fields where I live with footpaths through them (corn fields, wheat fields etc)

Reactions: 4