Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
She’s been on the land gardeners workshop. Now wants to cut flowers from the garden to use indoors but worried Ali won’t want her to cut them.

does lady Lydia not have her own cut flower beds? No, of course not ….

slightly grosses me out this , she’s using chicken poo as manure in her garden . I know it’s all natural etc but it just grosses me out

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Queenofsaigon

Apologies if this has been discussed before, I just can't keep up with Lydia's threads but every time I see Princess Margaret mentioned or a picture of her, I think of Lydia and how much they look alike.

View attachment 3005389
They were playing bleeding love mv at my nail salon and if Lydia didn’t butcher her face with filler she kinda looked like pre nose job Leona

IMG_3006.jpeg

Cmkchick

She didn't say his full name, she just said Uncle Carlo. It could be her dad's brother, but I'm not exactly sure.

Funny that, wouldn't she want to promote and happily brag about her uncle Carlo's murals by telling everyone more about his works or art and who the "famous people" are, he painted them for, seeing she's all about name dropping and showing off. Nope, crickets, not a peep about his works or the famous people. Only that he painted the exterior bricks on that mass produced kit dolls house everyone had back in the 90's. I smell bs on her story about uncle Carlo.
Looked through her family members on Facebook Ann’s there is no Carlo but they might not have Facebook or they might not exist!

ella1979

VIP Member
I wonder if she hasn’t bought the mini Kelly but is just loaned it for a short period in return for the advertising?.

it doesn’t entirely add up that she would spend all that on a tiny occasion bag to me

JoCort4

Oh no, now we have to see her in undergarments 😡! Has she no dignity left? Her and Leonora make me ill - the two most fake people I have ever encountered!

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
View attachment 3016191
View attachment 3016192
View attachment 3016193
just gonna leave these here

I'd mention that the neckline looks awful on her broad shoulders or that the cut and length of this dress do absolutely nothing to compliment her figure or that the bag is a ridiculous choice for this outfit or that the shoes are a hideous colour that doesn't sufficiently match or contrast with her chosen accessories,
but she's seemingly intent on looking as hideous as possible so who am I to stop her 🤷‍♀️
Baby alert, the twins are here.🤗

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Guess which one is Lydiot.......
Clue: far right.
Actually will be the one non stop talking and cackling too.

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
Ad for Sassi holford . I see a wavy seam on my right and the dropped waistband thing to me the right side of that is not aligned or the same width as the left side.

SH must be off their rockers . They have loaned /gifted a gown Leo swept the floor with last week . (It was very pale with train, she walked down the streets in it ).

Attachments

Lola Faith

VIP Member
In tonight's NON SPONSORED flog, she is pushing N Peal and F&F, Purdey and Souster and Twit, so guessing none of them would sponsor this crap!
---
She says she is ill (again)
---
Ignore that! In my excitement (ha) I clicked on the wrong one, is there one today?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8