Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Guys what has happened to Despina? Did she fire Lydia or did she move?
Ooooooooooh Tattlers !!!!!!
TATTLERS !!!!!!

I've done some investigating *insert evil laugh*

I apologise for the long post but here I go ...

Despina is in London right now. She has been for a while now.
Lydia has not mentioned Despina nor had her hair done by Despina for the last year and a half.

From what I see on IG, Despina works out of Hari's Salon. She has for some time.

Imy now does Lydia's hair, and he works out of Michael John Hair ... The salon where Lyds had her (free) extensions fitted - Imy is an educator / ambassador for the hair extension company.
Lydia also received a few free (dry) hair trims by Michael himself.
I guess Imy has to maintain those hidden FREE hair extensions Lydia is wearing ... ??? :unsure: And Lydia refuses to pay full price for her hair treatments.

I'm pretty sure Imy and Despina previously worked out of the SAME salon. MVC ? Not anymore.

So Amelia and Lydia follow Despina on IG.
Imy follows Despina on IG.
Screenshot_20240620_094440_Instagram.jpg

DESPINA DOES NOT FOLLOW LYDIA, AMELIA NOR IMY ON INSTAGRAM.

Screenshot_20240620_092946_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_093005_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_094455_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_093013_Instagram.jpg

Oooooooh.
✨DRAMA✨

Let's continue.

Previously, on her IG page, Despina, under her highlights section, had 2 separate highlights dedicated to Lydia's Hair journey *barf* and the other highlight titled Amelia's Hair journey.

Those 2 highlights are now GONE.
See pics below.
Screenshot_20240620_092920_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_092926_Instagram.jpg

I'M GUESSING SOME DRAMA OCCURRED and ... Lydia and Amelia then dropped Despina.

Oh wowwwwww, Lydia, daaaaaaahling, wowwwwwwww YOU ARE THE DRAMA.
Yes, Lydia, YOU !!!!

Fingers crossed someone comes onto Tattle and spills the beans about the 'hair journeys' with Despina coming to an end.

Thank you for coming to my somewhat of a TED talk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Oops...

VIP Member
It’s odd that she wants a pool but can’t swim, wants a grand piano but can’t play and wants a tapestry that fills a wall in a modern bungalow. None of this makes any sense…

• Haha
Reactions: 46

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Just wanted to update people about something why I've really not been on much, for the most part its me dealing with psoriasis which is going really well, the creams I've got work so thats good (or the steroid ointment which I'm using very sparingly as I dont like really using that, but overall is hugely improving.

But just had some truly devastating news, it turns out that my Dads wife cancer is terminal, they were considering doing a PET scan and nuclear testing or which ever they call it, but really in their honest opinion its pretty pointless as it'll just confirm apparently what they really pretty much know from an earlier scan, its just advanced far too much to really do anything about it.

Just cant really deal with Lydia right now to be quite honest, though may read some things and maybe comment occasionally I think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

ella1979

VIP Member
As a Brit myself the wine hike thing isn’t a thing . We might in a heatwave decide to take a picnic hamper filled with lunch and maybe a bottle of wine shared out but this would be driving to the picnic area , parking up, probably not wandering too far from parking with heavy hamper and dropping down somewhere
to enjoy the surroundings. Packing up and coming home after .

I don’t get wine hikes . Makes her sound alcoholic!

Normal people walk to the country pub and then sit at a table like civilised people , eat and drink and then walk back .

• Heart
Reactions: 43

K18

VIP Member
Who goes running in the middle of a harvest field?

IMG_2899.png

she is so ignorant. Farmers have paths for the public to walk around the field. You don’t just stomp through their crops.

It’s also tick season so I hope she got bit to be a taught a lesson.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Queenie_cake

OMG the flooring, Im genuinely shocked at the complete stupidity of putting pavers indoors!! Is she really putting them in the gym? they may as well work out on a bed of nails. Besides being the most uncomfortable floor to walk on, the pavers will trap every bit of dirt and will be impossible to clean with a mop or any other cleaning device. At least when pavers are outside you can hose them down, you can't do that indoors. This would have to be one of her worst designing mistake ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I’ve wandered in here and what the actual FUCK has she done now? PAVED FLOORING IN THE BASEMENT?! Lovely tattlers, I thought you were all shitting me but I’ve just seen it with my own eyes and oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! This is atrocious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Greentrees

VIP Member
I having been laughing nonstop for the last 5 minutes. Send help. :ROFLMAO: I just watched Ali’s latest TikTok.

I don’t think hats are Ali’s thing. :ROFLMAO: And his facial expression here…he looks constipated!

AEA967FD-B1D0-4E0D-A1AE-817CFDB22F5A.jpeg

1E24B7BC-3DD4-4FD9-9677-FF38FE0D5C46.jpeg

“I nearly forgot my timepiece”
Oh fuck right off Ali!

7CC077A6-4EFD-49A7-80DD-BECCC565FC40.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: Who can take this fool seriously!
---
I having been laughing nonstop for the last 5 minutes. Send help. :ROFLMAO: I just watched Ali’s latest TikTok.

I don’t think hats are Ali’s thing. :ROFLMAO: And his facial expression here…he looks constipated!

AEA967FD-B1D0-4E0D-A1AE-817CFDB22F5A.jpeg

1E24B7BC-3DD4-4FD9-9677-FF38FE0D5C46.jpeg

“I nearly forgot my timepiece”
Oh fuck right off Ali!

7CC077A6-4EFD-49A7-80DD-BECCC565FC40.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: Who can take this fool seriously!
Sorry... I was laughing so much I typed the wrong thing!! I meant to say "I have been laughing nonstop" not " I having been laughing nonstop" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ella1979

VIP Member
I’m finally watching it now 😂. One minute we don’t want to move now this vlog admitting it .

Id imagine Ali would love the separate dwelling on the next purchase lyds. You could have purchased the rectory if you had of beaten Josie to it and found more ££££ and put Ali in the coach house !

she can’t get over her luck in the bunga having some wraparound land that has allowed her to copy fellow popular vloggers and use the garden as content and for a new direction . Comprende lyds!

“this property doesn’t have everything we now want” . Aka there’s no thatched roof and Cotswold stone 😂
---
“Nobody helps me with my kitchen garden, just because o don’t share it , it doesn’t mean I’ve got someone else doing the work”

nooo of course not lyds. We understand you are single handedly to blame for all the dead plants and failed seedlings 😂
---
God the basement!. She has pedestrianised it !. Just needs a couple of sets of road signs , maybe a bike lane 😂
---
She wants a grand piano 😂 not that they can play it . Lyds you need an electric grand piano, Yamaha make them with lights which flash and you press the corresponding button - don’t buy a proper piano when you can’t bloody play one ! At least buy something you can have some fun with not another ornament

she says “mon dieu “ ok Del Boy, I can’t even spell it 😂
---
She is definitely the most entertaining person to watch right now as in the one you can have most fun taking the p&ss out of 😂
---
So the evergreen author , lady of the garden has had Ali “clean out her pots of soil “…. Ok…… whilst you were wrapped in Terry towelling lying on sofa I guess?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Namima

VIP Member
These 2 dumbasses making 'cut flowers' so complicated'. Geeeeeeeeeeezzzz.
It's literally in the term 'CUT FLOWERS'.
She's LITERALLY had to explain to Ali what cut flowers meant, and then stomp her way outside and SHOW Ali the 'open' flowers to cut rather than the 'closed' flowers.
And they expect us to believe they GARDEN.
How these get up in the morning, manage to get dressed, let alone have a career making money is the real mystery.

And Lydia talking about micro-organisms in the soil and the soil being the gut of the earth blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

Dumbass Girl, please. You're just repeating what you heard the lady at the event speak of. Two minutes later and camera off, everything is forgotten.

And even the flowers Lydia chose for her vases were boring AF.
And cut 8 flowers. 😂😂😂
Probably because it was the only flowers she had in her garden.
Josie's garden, on the other hand, is laden with a variety of flowers and stunning colours.
No comparison.
Unfortunately Lyds can't elevenerife Josie's garden .... nor her wallet.

Even removing the cups from the Tala gym top, her boobs still looked squashed.
Really, just size up.

Lydia was so uncomfortable acknowledging the fact that the tennis dresses were too tight on her and she needed a bigger size. She couldn't get the words out. I would say even 2 sizes up would be a good fit on her. And they weren't only tight across her boobs ...

The tennis dresses did not suit her footballer shoulders at all.
And, I'm no prude, but those dresses were in no way an appropriate length for hiking.
And why would you style TENNIS DRESSES with a linen shirt over said dress? That's the most bizarre combination ever.
Is that how women in the English countryside are dressing whilst gardening or visiting their nearest reclamation yard ? 🤭 She's certainly not wearing those dresses to play tennis,what with those weak wrists of hers ...

The Dior dress. Hmmmmm 🤭
Shame, it didn't fit. :rolleyes:
OF COURSE, THE DIOR DRESS DID NOT FIT.
LYDIA CANNOT AFFORD FOR THE DIOR DRESS TO FIT.
Once again, she chooses a dress that emphasises her footballer shoulders and hideous boobs.
I would not have used the word 'lovely'. to describe the dress.
'Meh' on the other hand .... nail on the head.
So right back it goes.

The bookcase in the living room is UGLY.
So ugly.
Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Love that !!!!
---
Is it just me or do those urns for the bookcase look like they have bird shit all over them.

She said "they look aged, they have been sat outside" maybe, but I don’t know. Even if they are aged, they still look like they have bird shit all over them.

View attachment 2992983View attachment 2992984View attachment 2992994

Lil felluh's outfit of creased ginger trousers and green linen shirt is the gift that keeps on giving 😂 😂 😂 😂 Not really !
Looking at him, rather expect your loins to curl up and die ! 🤭
---
Ali's get-up
🤭 😂 🤭 😂 🤭 😂 🤭 😂

Screenshot_20240614_152216_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_152336_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_152227_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_152239_Instagram.jpg

And Josh needs to take a break from the cringey ass-kissing on each and every post Lydia & Ali upload. His words are so blatantly untrue and makes Josh look an absolute tosser and liar.

Screenshot_20240614_152303_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
The Club Room 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot_20240624_121932_Instagram.jpg

Nope, it's your private basement car park. :cool:
Let the leaning begin !!! ALLLLLLiiiiiiiiii !!!!

• Haha

Legalbrain

She talks about dog wee all over carpet and house and those awful stains on the ottoman. It’s quite unbelievable. My dog has a wee accidentally and out comes the carpet cleaner immediately and it’s washed plus regular carpet cleaning done at least 3 times a year. I just can’t believe the ottoman full of stains then she’s worried about fingerprints on a light switch. Lydia you mucky cow. Honestly. Bet their bunga stinks.
---
Then she wears opera gloves for a gala. You need to get out the marigolds, love. Clean your mucky shit tip.
---
Oh “goodness me” can I just say orange pine is so 1980s. Absolutely hideous wall unit and overpowers that lounge. God get rid of that ceiling light too. It’s awful. Stop cosplaying Jackie Kennedy and James Bond you cringey pair of pricks.
---
Sorry for rant but what is it with the ikea sofa??? Why don’t they have a nice new one?????? It’s hideous and throwing covers on it still doesn’t hide the fact that my sofa is better than hers! All that fussing around with old books and branches doesn’t polish enough turds in that bunga.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I’m not putting a video out today because most of you haven’t watched my previous one so you can all naff orff!
Why on earth would she draw attention to the fact that 1.2m of her ‘fans’ don’t even bother to watch her anymore? Why? She’s just advertised the fact that people are bored of her and her dull videos and her views are dropping like flies.

As usual with her, never grateful for those that watch but let’s moan about those who don’t give her the attention she craves.

I’d be embarrassed to write that; might have well just put ‘nobody watches me anymore, my career is going down the drain!’

• Heart
Reactions: 37