Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair @K18 it s probably rent-a-crowd.

Reactions: 12
What an odd standing position!? (re David Austin)

I am sitting back and enjoying the show whilst eating my popcorn. watching these girls trying to out posh each other I s something else. The one thing they can’t compete with is generational wealth. Even if Lydia won the lottery and could buy a castle, she still wouldn’t fit in.

Reactions: 19
It s why he spends so much time out of the house with friends and playing golf. She did say before, after #hairgate, that he was thinking of divorcing her. She is still a bully. From where I m watching their marriage is anything but flawless.

Reactions: 23
It s why he spends so much time out of the house with friends and playing golf. She did say before, after #hairgate, that he was thinking of divorcing her. She is still a bully. From where I m watching their marriage is anything but flawless.
I wonder what made him change his mind? Too much of a mess financially to unravel themselves from each other?

Reactions: 12
Ugh, it’s been a while since I caught up with Liddles and discovering that she got a free stay at one of my favourite hotels in Scotland is just so bloody irksome. Incidentally, I have stayed in that same suite after they kindly upgraded us because it was quiet. The place doesn’t need improving, def not the ambience, it’s wonderful, the staff are amazing and it’s extremely dog friendly. Where are her dogs? The entire montage of her moving round the hotel just looked so fake. Where are the other guests?

I doubt I’ll be going back there, she’s well and truly spoiled the place for me

Reactions: 29
Her hands and wrists look very wrinkled because she has very little fat to pad out the skin. That combined with the sun damage she's no doubt sustained from her Ibiza shot girl days and the fact that she still doesn't use sun protection correctly are ageing her skin very quickly.

As any aussies in this sub will know, you should slip on sun-protective clothing when outside, slop on broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher (and reapply regularly!!), and slap on a wide-brimmed hat. Lydia rarely, if ever, does these things when she's pretending to garden and does the exact opposite when getting sloshed on the sun loungers on the GP surgery patio

Reactions: 20
Nope .. I think she would have said that in jest. That’s a manipulative stance on her part… as if to say how dare you divorce me.

Reactions: 8
Lydia - the anti-influencer!!

Reactions: 15
Ali’s credit rating
It was his credit rating that put them on the property ladder. Without him- she could never have been where she is today. She OWES him.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2939875
So here is Teefers uploading one of many images demonstrating the authenticity of the wood in her house…. She just keeps RUBBING IT in Lidls hairy face. I’m dying! Try copying THAT, Millen Morons.
especially when she keeps calling him Babe

Reactions: 14
oh my god, the posture on her. Shoulders down, roll them up and back! Elongate the neck Lydia! I'm serious... she loses at least two inches hunching like that. It's awful! If she doesn't fix it now, it's only going to get worse as she ages.
Wearing too small jackets on her shoulders isn’t helping with the hunching

Reactions: 16
I wonder what made him change his mind? Too much of a mess financially to unravel themselves from each other?
Maybe, pretty sure he thinks if he left her she would make his life a living hell. I used to wish he would skip off into the sunset with a sweet and sexy young thing however that ship has sailed, madam has sucked the life force from him, he s now just a shell of a man. Also, it s safe to say no one would be interested in him all the while he s dressed in ginger.

Reactions: 21
Me EVERY time Lydiot lies and times stamps the time she supposedly got up.

Reactions: 11
Same. I like people who put out consistent vlogs at a decent length like Lydia does (what vloggers such as Victoria lack) and a good mixture of home vlogs as well as running errands (Josie style, but Josie’s channel is repetitive and gives QVC). So I’ve recently really took a liking to Emily Canham’s vlogs. Cherry on top is that the clothes she shows are actually wearable and age appropriate. Her approach to a healthy lifestyle also seems genuine rather than just a decision based on trends.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.