Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they’re always poisoning people with foxglove in old murder mysteries. But Lydia wouldn’t know that since the country life author doesn’t read

Reactions: 16
Her life is full of emptiness; empty garden, empty nutrition in her meals, empty content annd especially empty thoughts.

Reactions: 24
Saw her reels - she cannot walk elegantly- she stomps even in evenings gowns. She needs to perfect a ladylike walk …given she has managed to “elevate” her accent even though she drops the “elevated” faux posh accent from time to time.

Reactions: 21
The woman in the blue fluffy dress is called Kate Waldron.
Looks similar to Elsie but more natural.
Wowee. I don’t know anything about Kate Waldron but I’m going to assume she’s the same age or similar to Lydia if they were Ibiza girls together. How much younger does she look?? Such a simple outfit, fresh, fairly classic but still trendy. Her hair and skin looks healthy.
Lydia, take notes!

The woman in the blue fluffy dress is called Kate Waldron.
Looks similar to Elsie but more natural.
wow dressed her age, and makeup/hair color much better... everything more youthful and flattering right down to the earrings. Even Lydia's earrings look ridiculous at all times. Lydia if you are reading this.... look how good you would look if you just calm down trying to look OLD and rich and frumpy

She could dress more country without looking in costume all of the time.... just dress her age

Reactions: 20
Those are some of the ugliest and cheap looking outfits that I have ever run across on the internet.
---
Looks like someone (Ali) used a drop spreader to apply fertilizer. Not only was the application too heavy but whoever (Ali) didn't follow the wheel mark from the previous row. Now had whoever (Ali) applied it with a broadcast spreader at a lower setting there would not be any problem. Their turf has never been great but that is an eyesore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Lydia you may want to play the victim (make up a sob story) and call this guy to mow it all down and start over!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 6
why does she think those brows and that nose work??

Reactions: 14
It’s so embarrassing when influencers call themselves CEO’s. You may technically be the CEO but you are also a 1 man band, who are you residing over except your husband or best friend? Even funnier when they refer to Carrie as the CFO. The entire ‘company’ is made up of a CEO and a CFO and that’s it.

Reactions: 30
Yes exactly! Now Ben from Gym Shark is a real example of a self made CEO!

Is she trying to insinuate this new ring is boodles?
if she is inferring that the ring came from Boodles, then I’m not impressed as in all the images seen of the ring in previous vlogs, it appears very cloudy and lacking the clarity and brilliance of diamonds I have seen in Boodles. Lydia has gone for scale in choosing her ring rather than the quality.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.