Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Lawd, Lydia's latest Reel is a comedic fest of varying foot stances : tippy toes, left foot forward, then right foot forward, left foot forward, switch over, left foot forward again, tippy toes ... on and on and on, babies in knees, an unflattering dress, inappropriate footwear and handbags, sunglasses inside and a stupid tilted hat. So funny !

The Chanel handbag and shoes are given a ✅
Barely though.

Prepare for a barrage of poses. Literally a 30 second Reel but the number of switch over foot poses was ridiculous. And looked stupid.

View attachment 2911142View attachment 2911144View attachment 2911149View attachment 2911150View attachment 2911153

View attachment 2911154

A trench coat and heeled sandals ????
View attachment 2911158View attachment 2911159

Good lawd.

View attachment 2911163View attachment 2911161

Divorced 50 year old on the prowl.
View attachment 2911166

View attachment 2911169
Lawd, Lydia's latest Reel is a comedic fest of varying foot stances : tippy toes, left foot forward, then right foot forward, left foot forward, switch over, left foot forward again, tippy toes ... on and on and on, babies in knees, an unflattering dress, inappropriate footwear and handbags, sunglasses inside and a stupid tilted hat. So funny !

The Chanel handbag and shoes are given a ✅
Barely though.

Prepare for a barrage of poses. Literally a 30 second Reel but the number of switch over foot poses was ridiculous. And looked stupid.

View attachment 2911142View attachment 2911144View attachment 2911149View attachment 2911150View attachment 2911153

View attachment 2911154

A trench coat and heeled sandals ????
View attachment 2911158View attachment 2911159

Good lawd.

View attachment 2911163View attachment 2911161

Divorced 50 year old on the prowl.
View attachment 2911166

View attachment 2911169
Wonder what Liedia would look like with no hair.
Have we confirmed there is actually a brain in his head 🤔😂
If I lifted one heavily sprayed hair from the front, would it remove that whole piece? or whatever it is.
I think good looking people are the ones who are completely unaware of how attractive they are, as well as being really kind humans. (tragic influencers can't take a portable 'filter' with them when out in the wild). as in a large filter screen they'd place in front of their face when talking to the pesky peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ella1979

VIP Member
Alex colls vlog tonight shows Lydia at the speed event it’s a very short video there and Alex mentions Lydia’s name just twice! She concentrates on talking about sweets as a brand in general , the mascara then shows the lip products tested on her hand
---
Did a fellow Tatler say Lydia cannot wear eyeshadow? A) because when I first saw her close up she had what I described as a full face of makeup . B) I can see liner and eyeshadows in two colours on this photo when I zoom in

Attachments

ella1979

VIP Member
The influencer footluce eventing (the one who dated the founder of Fairfax and favor and moved in with him for a while) also worked at the lady. They tried pumping fresh well to do blood in but it hasn’t worked .

They needed Kate Reardon who has edited Tatler in charge. I would imagine she has/or would turn the job down though she writes for the times lux now. She’s the right type of “well to do “ woman who isn’t ancient or dated to make it better. But it’s beneath her!

Being nosey

Attachments

• Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
She wishes anyone would gift her a trip to Bora Bora, and no Lydia that trip was an epic fail because you couldn't be bothered or didn't care to promote or appreciate the free products from the brand or evern bother to mention NARS after!!!

Oh dear, Teefers has found the Zaea version of the Suuzannah London dress copied by KM/Lydiot. 59 mins in.

I like Suzannah and ordered the Zara dress for a nosy (not via teefers link) here’s some pics of it closer up .
---
I haven’t tried it on yet but I don’t like how on teefers you can see a lot of her bra

Attachments

Reactions: 8

K18

VIP Member
Surely she s not charging her subbies to go to a book signing. 🤑 She would bleed them dry given half a chance. 🤑🤑🤑
Yea I think that’s a load of crap. So you have to pay for the book but also pay to get it signed. She clearly does not have a head for business.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Have been catching up. Which room is this, is it the office in the basement?
---

I ve been watching Em Sheldon of late and agree she does great shopping flogs ( rarely buys anything though 🤭). Frow, Amelia and Tamara are starting to get on my nerves and won t watch them anymore.
Not sure hun as she showed a close up on insta, I would think by the colour it is the basement office. Also if the leak is behind the door that's more in the middle of the building.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
The only time I’ll say this but Ali genuinely looks good when he dresses his own age. That’s it How tall is Ali cause he’s not far from her …
yes agree... he is very handsome when dressing his age and appropriately. The old many short pants lewks are so bad

ella1979

VIP Member
Colour wise very close to the floristry card but there definitely wasn’t any writing on I could detect . It was solid dark. Might have had black writing. Might of been a black Amex or similar even
---
There’s something white in her hands in this shot which was taken by the till
---
I wonder if the course was a birthday gift from daylesford or Ali ?

Attachments

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Why is that courtyard downstairs looking so crappy. Do they ever look after anything??

She showed it full of leaves and water, apparently the source of the leak? Would that be as they didn't pay for the right drainage system you need there??