Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

basic bree

It’s a z list event lyds, you aren’t sat around the dining table at Buckingham Palace with the royals 😂

I wonder how her acquaintance feels about being displayed like this!
excusing the orange tan from the ibiza pics ( we've all been there - this was hair and makeup of the time) she look normal here. her brows look wayyy better!

Reactions: 8

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Did I read that correctly, she can't be talking about the same ruddy place she lives in can she??? Correct me if I'm wrong, but can you renovate somewhere you live in? I honestly have zero issues if someone wants to advise me, is it possible to do that? lol

Or renovate something you've neglected? hmmm I dunno lol, I kinda wanna say this in all honesty

Me personally I've seen possibly about 5 and thats probably the lowest number lol.
I think with a video I'm watching are about 15 in that alone, at least. Taking my WTF's today possibly up to 25, I've lost count in all honesty haha (nothing Lydiot related with the others though lol).

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
c
What is Twatty wearing over his golf top??? Knitted waistccoat??? Horrid, old man look!

Also Lydia's hair, especially the back is so awful, I mean did she want black hair with yellow streaks????
Think its the ole jumper on the shoulders trick hun, that's the sleeves.

• Haha

Sofie

VIP Member
I know right!?!
'I won't be able to tackle this right away', Err this something you SHOULD tackle and repair right away.
Not a blinking clue has she 🙄
Have been catching up. Which room is this, is it the office in the basement?
---
Em Sheldon who is an absolute dolt and shite influencer does great shopping vlogs as she actually vlogs (window) shopping - showcasing what the stores have in - in various stores.
I ve been watching Em Sheldon of late and agree she does great shopping flogs ( rarely buys anything though 🤭). Frow, Amelia and Tamara are starting to get on my nerves and won t watch them anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Danzin queen

I wonder what shoes she has worn? I feel like she wore those flip flop Jimmy choos she has in multiple colours
Yeah would be interesting, as she hadn't mentioned she bought/been given any lately so no doubt it's one of her battered old pairs, 😆

Delizia

VIP Member
I did on 28 April 2024 I posted it on Tattle.
As soon as she follows a brand, we know there's an AD or a free expensive gift coming down the line. Lydia only follows brands if there's something in it for her.

View attachment 2932844

View attachment 2932845

The real Lydia.
View attachment 2932849
I don't know why it popped in my head but it reminds me of Jordan Turpin's mom hair
EVERYYONE but the actual face or brand ambassador of Karen Millen is wearing Karen Millen.
It's hilarious.
And her comment under the KM photo makes it even more hilarious.

View attachment 2932946
View attachment 2932947

View attachment 2932954View attachment 2932956
She says it's because KM doesn't want her to wear anything that people can't find on the website 🙄

Staple

Chatty Member
Vic is a dick and that collab is pretty lazy. Mis-matching buttons on the coord pieces? Nice.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
This is the new may cover of the the lady out today. I cannot find millen mentioned in the contents list (I’ve attached it) . I have quickly scanned through and cannot find anything either.

Have they decided it’s not being featured or is it going in next edition? If it is the latter then why would she mention it and mention linking to it yesterday?

Doesn’t add up
That cover is even more stuck in the fantasy of the past than Lydia
---
Not sure if it’s too stade for even lala! 😂 maybe she’s good housekeeping or woman’s weekly or country life
---
It’s embarrassing to say you are going to be in “the lady” and suggest people buy it , big it up and then there’s nothing in the magazine 😂
I’ve checked the online version
Maybe the article is going to appear in a future edition? They should have saved that boring footage for a vlog closer to the article being released. She’s filmed her nontent in advance before. And if she didn’t say the date nobody would know when it was filmed

Last edited:

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She needs a wine fridge in the new room, oh sorry she was going to have wine cellar...

How about an OAK one - you could have a sign!!

You can buy personalised wine barrels!!!
Meanwhile.......

ella1979

VIP Member
I think they need to buy a lot of garden feed and spread it all over the grass to blend in whatever has happened to make the dark green patches and streaks .