Lydia Millen #201 She doesn't want to fit in, good cause your careers in the bin šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this is so cringe! His own house and dressed like a TOOL!

For those blocked. Enjoy????

View attachment 2885491View attachment 2885492
View attachment 2885493
OMG this is so cringe! His own house and dressed like a TOOL!

For those blocked. Enjoy????

View attachment 2885491View attachment 2885492
View attachment 2885493

So smarmy, so fem. Never a hair out of place, always so perfect. He needs a long head first swirly in the commode. Cannot stand this fake fool. Along for the ride, thatā€™s why heā€™s her house boy and does all the dirty work. Just as bad as her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It was Leonora who called her dogs Truffle Snufflers. It couldnā€™t be more obvious that Lydia is watching her vlogs and now single white femaling her. Scrum diddy ocious, the oh moii geuoodness, the panty breathing. She is trying to morph into her!!! I hope Leo is wise enough to see through Lydiaā€™s fakery and not get too close. Lydia is ruthless and a witch, and while Leo isnā€™t perfect, she doesnā€™t seem anything like Lydia personality wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Donā€™t think the north wants her šŸ˜‚. Plus she would have to get up at 2am to drive to Pilates if she lived there and we would still take the mick at her pretending thatā€™s her entire house when it is a house made into two , a semi detached šŸ˜‚

Agree though, she either has to drastically size down for the Cotswolds or get up earlier and move somewhere cheaper to get more land .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Im sure a tattler once posted a pic of the nunnery.
Whaaaat ? I'd like to see it if the Tattler still has the link to it. Since she keeps talking about it but won't show the pictures. I always wondered what kind of house it was since she wasn't yet into cottages and even seemed not to be into Carrie's new house when she first moved in.

Reactions: 8
He is hilarious, what a moron!

Who wears a gold button blazer over a denim shirt anyway!

Get a new fire pit - it is orange with rust!

Who said pigeons???? It is Doves the lady needs now!!!
Blazer over denim, over wife beater undershirt, all topped off with a heavy knitted cardigan tied around his neck. Oh look, his wittle hands can barely pick up the box. I hope he doesn't get a papercut from the cardboard. When it comes to sex appeal, Ali has zip, zero, none. You will never see Ali in an ad for Blake Hedley. BTW the Gardener has one of their jackets and loves it. He has an all-black jacket with the asymmetrical zipper.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2885355
Just in case anyone is in any doubt ( he does find it difficult to speak sometimes with his big lips and teeth) the above is the little creature Lips has seen running around his garden. Isnā€™t it lovely? Such an endearing little animal. I think I heard through a grapevine ( in a greenhouse somewhere) that this little one is called Gottle oā€™Geer. There are coach parties bowling down the. Motorway as we speak to try and catch a glimpse of this rare but cuddly species.

phone rings off stageā€¦

L. Ah! Yes, Mr Attenshun, no sorry, Mr Attenburg, how can I be of assistance to you? May I say you have always been my most favourite Ornimologist Sirā€¦
I can't beer his misteaks anymoor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.