Lydia Millen #201 She doesn't want to fit in, good cause your careers in the bin 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking this same thing this morning, this place will be fine unless she ever tries to sell it. Another WTF moment this morning, what are wall trusses. I googles wall trusses no such thing, roof trusses yes and I would love them in the right place but this is just weird. How long do you think these will last???

View attachment 2884312View attachment 2884313
Those lampshades & the beams 😂 interior design is not her thing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Apparently you couldn’t pay her to live in the old nunnery now. Yeah right twatface!!

Is the guy with them on the walk a guy Carrie is with because he looks different to Manbun? 👀
I'm confused about the location though. Didn't she say they were in Sherrington ? I googled it and it says it's right under Stonehenge?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That vlog was a mess!!

Compare her birthday to previous ones and see the lack of flowers, no effort from Twatty - - she didnt even mention/or post his Birthday!!!! No mention ever of Intermissimi, Tons of other brands and if she was cuntry ambassador for HC, not even a candle??? Didn't she say she did a campaign with Jo Malone, Sweed. What about Beaufort & Blake, Purdey - other brands?? Nothing from Dr Ayad or Souster!

Let's have our decorators over for a meal and to sit in our lounge with the dog!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If anyone ever needed proof positive that Lips is thick it’s the fact he claims to have seen a STOUT in his garden. I repeat - a stout! He says it several times.

He means a stoat of course.

I’ll get me cout - 🧥
Hilarious, @Oops 😂😂👏👏👏 The light is on but there is nobody at home!

BE6F8F95-7A6C-43CF-AF95-75CE29F54ED7.jpeg
02F212E2-2CF5-4164-A4E2-2C1DD0C9E1E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
“Aww little bit of money from Nan Gordon”

50 quid from an old age pensioner! It’s not a little bit of money anyway!

urgh I dislike her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
All the gear and no idea. FFS!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Being as she’s advised viewers to time stamp things. Who used the words “truffle snufflers” (used in yesterdays vlog by Lydia ) first to describe sausage dogs ? Leonora or Josie ?

I’ve been trying to locate the nunnery nr Sherrington . I’m failing miserably so far 😂

she is going out of her way to find quaint places to vlog within an hour of her bunga to make it look like she lives in an extension of the Cotswolds . I’ll attach typical photos of Milton Keynes and to anyone who’s never had the absolute terrible misfortune of having to drive around there it is the place with more roundabouts than anywhere else - it makes people sick driving around so many . Some of them are incredibly complicated to get around even (I attach pics )

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Being as she’s advised viewers to time stamp things. Who used the words “truffle snufflers” (used in yesterdays vlog by Lydia ) first to describe sausage dogs ? Leonora or Josie ?

I’ve been trying to locate the nunnery nr Sherrington . I’m failing miserably so far 😂

she is going out of her way to find quaint places to vlog within an hour of her bunga to make it look like she lives in an extension of the Cotswolds . I’ll attach typical photos of Milton Keynes and to anyone who’s never had the absolute terrible misfortune of having to drive around there it is the place with more roundabouts than anywhere else - it makes people sick driving around so many . Some of them are incredibly complicated to get around even (I attach pics )
Im sure a tattler once posted a pic of the nunnery.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Good lawd what a mess - this is the launch? And way to reframe Lydiot “exclusively at space nk” probably means that sweed made 100 of each shade and it will not be a part of the line. I mean the display is tiny!

And another thing… the lady from sweed never looked happy the ENTIRE time of the event. I bet Lydia has done her dirty like she does with every brand and this lady is ready to move on and get this over with.

IMG_1504.jpeg

IMG_1505.jpeg
IMG_1506.jpeg

Reactions: 13
She is so full of crap, she hasn't designed or made or produced anything - she would have vlogged it for sure!

She has just changed the names and put her name on Sweed products. Theor lip liners and crayons were not doing well so have been re-named and they are using her to promote them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did she disclose that she had permanent lip liner tattooed on her lips. So she doesn't need lip liner. Her words a while back. So that's false advertisement for lip liners because you won't get the same effect. Why would this brand go near someone who has permanent lip liner on????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but SWEED is the worst brand name ever. I keep thinking of seaweed or weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did she disclose that she had permanent lip liner tattooed on her lips. So she doesn't need lip liner. Her words a while back. So that's false advertisement for lip liners because you won't get the same effect. Why would this brand go near someone who has permanent lip liner on????
I honestly don't think they know that.

She should be called out, I agree 100%, as it's definitely false advertising.

She already has a base color that looks like her lips were stained from scarfing down loads of Spag Bol, so her trying on the colors are completely inaccurate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think Aldi does that big O thingy, like Lidl, when he puts on his lip balm????

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 14.17.51.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
O
h yes in the vlog blabbering she said she puts foundation over her lips so it’s as if there is NO permanent lip blush on. Mkay

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.