Lydia Millen #201 She doesn't want to fit in, good cause your careers in the bin 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More ssshhhhtrugles from the Lil Fella - does this doughnut - with 400 likes and 11 comments - think we believe for one second that he has close to 1mill followers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good lawd what a mess - this is the launch? And way to reframe Lydiot “exclusively at space nk” probably means that sweed made 100 of each shade and it will not be a part of the line. I mean the display is tiny!

And another thing… the lady from sweed never looked happy the ENTIRE time of the event. I bet Lydia has done her dirty like she does with every brand and this lady is ready to move on and get this over with.

View attachment 2884884
View attachment 2884885
View attachment 2884894View attachment 2884895
Sweed lady should have done her homework. She’s dressed elegantly, lovely hair, normal eyebrows (!), and Lyds shows up wearing a dress that looks like it was knocked up using old curtains. Your brand ambassador should reflect the aesthetic you’re going for … there’s nothing sophisticated about Lyd’s look.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The way she said “oh, a little bit of money from Nana Gordon” when opening her card and receiving £50 😳😳😳. Who’s Nans still get them birthday presents at age 36, never mind £50. She is such an ungrateful, selfish, self centred witch. Thats a lot of money and she is nearly a middle aged adult, what a disgusting way to act. It gave me so much second hand embarrassment, it’s the first time I’ve ever thought ‘do you know what, I can’t even hate watch her anymore’.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
He looks like a sleaze. All he needs now is some thick gold chains around his neck and a gold tooth…I mean. Ugh! He reminds me of one of those sleazeballs you see in a nightclub that think their all that, and come up to you and say ’how you doin’ in their Joey from Friends voice, and all you can smell is their overpowering cheap aftershave mixed with their bad breath, whilst eyeing themselves off in the bar mirror. Ick! I can't with him. Where’s his socks?! Put some socks on, Ali!
38E7349F-FFFF-4669-A1C2-FAEDFED8600C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Another issue with the Sweed lip liner are you wont be able to tell the exact colour from her vlogs as she saturates the colour on the camera so much they will more then likely be a different colour IRL.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she said “oh, a little bit of money from Nana Gordon” when opening her card and receiving £50 😳😳😳. Who’s Nans still get them birthday presents at age 36, never mind £50. She is such an ungrateful, selfish, self centred witch. Thats a lot of money and she is nearly a middle aged adult, what a disgusting way to act. It gave me so much second hand embarrassment, it’s the first time I’ve ever thought ‘do you know what, I can’t even hate watch her anymore’.
I totally agree with you. I loathed her in that moment. She revealed her true, horrible self right there, What an absolute cvnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
IMG_0408.jpeg

Just in case anyone is in any doubt ( he does find it difficult to speak sometimes with his big lips and teeth) the above is the little creature Lips has seen running around his garden. Isn’t it lovely? Such an endearing little animal. I think I heard through a grapevine ( in a greenhouse somewhere) that this little one is called Gottle o’Geer. There are coach parties bowling down the. Motorway as we speak to try and catch a glimpse of this rare but cuddly species.

phone rings off stage…

L. Ah! Yes, Mr Attenshun, no sorry, Mr Attenburg, how can I be of assistance to you? May I say you have always been my most favourite Ornimologist Sir…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm confused about the location though. Didn't she say they were in Sherrington ? I googled it and it says it's right under Stonehenge?
Try Sherington near Newport Pagnell.

Sorry, I see Lolafaith has got it covered. 🙌

Reactions: 7
I totally agree with you. I loathed her in that moment. She revealed her true, horrible self right there, What an absolute cvnt.
Ewww….the way she made a point of actually counting the notes on camera….hateful!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So buying pigeons is next on her pet list then judging by today’s story.

pigeons can be noisy and irritating imo . I know someone who had a dovecote , bought the pigeons to go with it and the pigeons only went inside the dovecote to get water and food. They spent the rest of the day flying around pooping or cooing sat on the bedroom windowsills and pooping there 😂

lovely ! Can’t wait 😂
---
It will give Ali even more to do when he gets his power washer out 😂 she’s the gift that keeps giving laugh wise

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
OMG this is so cringe! His own house and dressed like a TOOL!

For those blocked. Enjoy????

IMG_1529.jpeg
IMG_1528.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
He is hilarious, what a moron!

Who wears a gold button blazer over a denim shirt anyway!

Get a new fire pit - it is orange with rust!

Who said pigeons???? It is Doves the lady needs now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse..it just did!! What on earth has he got on?!

It’s the knit over the shoulders, on top of the blazer that has me in hysterics! It looks stupid! And the basket too! 😂

Should that even be called an outfit..because it looks like he got dressed in the dark and threw on whatever. It doesn’t go together, it looks odd. Wow!

CC93849E-B183-44CF-AB5B-B59C9F757B9A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.