Lydia Millen #201 She doesn't want to fit in, good cause your careers in the bin 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another brilliant thread title by @coconochanel 🤣🤣

If we all had a quid for the amount of vlogs Lidl has filmed at the bunga recently we would all be able to afford that Cotswolds gaff she wants so badly 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just awoke from a nap. She is great if you are having trouble sleeping 🤣. More white dresses that look the same as her 200 other white dresses. Trying to make it sound like she knows what she is doing gardening wise. Copying Josie again. This woman has some serious mental health issues

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you @muffintop13 for starting the new thread (y) . Recap if anyone cares...

Lydia finally got her new pinky ring and guess what it looks tit and makes her looks chavy.
One of the en-suite bathrooms is finished and yep you guessed it, it look shite, mismatched with light modern tiles, dark green paint and country style wood paneling etc etc
She is still living that healthy lifestyle of eating salads, yogurt bowls and knocking back the wine 🤪
She has been informing us she 'DOESN'T WANT TO FIT IN' and 'she had the big house before her friends, was buying designer bags while at Uni and is frankly better then us pheasants ok?!
She went to Italy for a photoshoot with Karen Millen for her Spring collection (and hopefully her last)
She has spend 90% of her vlogs in the bung, tell us you have no brand deals without telling us you have no brand deals!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
We've been saying the black sitting room doesn't go with anything, but then neither do any of the other rooms 😂
She'll have it painted green with panelling 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her response to the comment about Easter content being late 🤣 Does ‘Timeless’ mean leaving everything on the table to get dusty and the plants to die? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thank you @muffintop13 for starting the new thread (y) . Recap if anyone cares...

Lydia finally got her new pinky ring and guess what it looks tit and makes her looks chavy.
One of the en-suite bathrooms is finished and yep you guessed it, it look shite, mismatched with light modern tiles, dark green paint and country style wood paneling etc etc
She is still living that healthy lifestyle of eating salads, yogurt bowls and knocking back the wine 🤪
She has been informing us she 'DOESN'T WANT TO FIT IN' and 'she had the big house before her friends, was buying designer bags while at Uni and is frankly better then us pheasants ok?!
She went to Italy for a photoshoot with Karen Millen for her Spring collection (and hopefully her last)
She has spend 90% of her vlogs in the bung, tell us you have no brand deals without telling us you have no brand deals!
.... and her chickens are laying hens eggs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else find the gingham in the spare wisteria room jarring? I bet when she s finished painting the room of doom from black to green she ll be sick to death of the colour green and off she ll go again wanting to re-paint everything. I wonder what Lauren, the interior designer who s business folded after decorating Lydiot s house thinks of it all?

• Haha
  • Heart
A most unflattering lewk. She looks like one of those mail strippers - Butlers in the buff 😂😂

F2AF8FA1-116B-4D51-B68E-C501315E5182.jpeg
8A1C4C79-6248-42F5-90BC-C2F1C0295BC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
OK not Lydiot related although she would be the dad, but this is hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I'm actually crying with 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK not Lydiot related although she would be the dad, but this is hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I'm actually crying with 😂😂😂
Hilarious!!! 😂😂😂 Loved how the son kept saying to his dad Ya gotta duck down!

It reminded me of the time when my kids and I used to watch The Simpsons, the dad reminded me of Homer ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest tiktok buying Birkinstocks, thought you didn't follow trends? also says she's not ironing the shirt as she thinks it looks effortless like its been worn a day or two, no it makes you look like a scruff.

• Haha
Given that she's got no content going on at the minute, I thought it would be interesting too see if we were actually influenced by her at some point and by what. I was influenced by her to buy the bondi sands liquid gold tan. (Didn't use the affiliate link though, actually went into boots) and I gotta say I loved it. Never tried the brand before then, but its the only brand I use now, though I've moved on to the technicolor tan. Anyone else??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She complains about the Mark 3 camera the whole vlog and it’s easy to see why - it shows up the colour of the bathroom walls in all its horror...😂

9D43AE4A-8F66-4CFF-9564-E5CB60D06B8F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Given that she's got no content going on at the minute, I thought it would be interesting too see if we were actually influenced by her at some point and by what. I was influenced by her to buy the bondi sands liquid gold tan. (Didn't use the affiliate link though, actually went into boots) and I gotta say I loved it. Never tried the brand before then, but its the only brand I use now, though I've moved on to the technicolor tan. Anyone else??
I was influenced by her to buy the Aerin Amber Musk perfume which I liked but the smell doesn't last long so I never repurchased it.

Reactions: 25
I was influenced to by Chanel les beiges, absolute crap and maybe …the Chloe Nile bag!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.