Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if this has been suggested as I need to catch up but I think it’s definitely a facial mist! She constantly mentions needing a facial mist and in her latest video she (as always) says she needs a mist like it’s a life saver. I think they’ve been subtle hints all along!
In her latest vlog I think at 05:39-05:41 she is mentioning "oh I need a face mist" and then spray something on her without mentioning what she is using, maybe that't her product who knows ?

Reactions: 10
Lets be real here. Whatever she is shilling, it's going to be just some crap from a private label company in China. She isn't going to make anything from scratch.
It has to state where it was made on the label, so that will be interesting.

Reactions: 23
Idiots getting excited over an empty cardboard box. Which she's completely plagiarised.
Yes it will be filled with shite. Oompa Loompa fake tan and a mitt perhaps. Overpriced mist
and a sludge serum based on the By Terri she cakes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lydia Millen #21 grubby glo products to shill, I wanna buy a cottage but can’t afford to fix my garden,

Reactions: 5
Yes and the way she says after putting it on ‘now I’ve got my glo(w) on’.
Has she not recently mentioned baume de rose? Thought she'd said recently about always having multiples and her family use it now, although I could be wrong. If by Terry have ditched her this could be linked?

Reactions: 6
Where I'm from, we associate Glo with a dishwashing brand 😂View attachment 123596
This wins!!!
She could definitely use This one to wash all the grease from herself, but first fake tan.

Has she not recently mentioned baume de rose? Thought she'd said recently about always having multiples and her family use it now, although I could be wrong. If by Terry have ditched her this could be linked?
I think bT didn’t ditch her- there was a recent post with her
B081BFC2-DF35-420E-BFD4-0F094B7E19D6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.