Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new video, the prepared hot food from her thermocrap was directly poured into plastic containers. She is that stupid?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree with you the constant touching drives me mad I only watched the video for 3 minutes was more interested in the comments below !
The hair touching is bad but the constant nose touching/itching I find disgusting ....FFS you’re filming and you may not be a presenter but you’re still filming Lydia ...Surely her nails must get clogged up with foundation after all that nose/face touching?! Eurgh!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In her story this AM I noticed they’ve taken down the boundary fence to make it appear like they have more land .. when did this happen? Isn’t this something you need to inform your neighbours / have permission for? I wonder who owns that land? They can’t be happy with her getting her grubby owe on it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
In her story this AM I noticed they’ve taken down the boundary fence to make it appear like they have more land .. when did this happen? Isn’t this something you need to inform your neighbours / have permission for? I wonder who owns that land? They can’t be happy with her getting her grubby owe on it.
You don’t need permission but to sell that people would probably want a fence. They are just weird.

Reactions: 10
You don’t need permission but to sell that people would probably want a fence. They are just weird.
Just noticed that, I bet they've had their gardener working there, she mentioned she'd spoken to him about plants - but the slatted wood fence has definitely gone!

Her comment 'look how much the woods have filled out' erm no, you've taken the fence away and incorporated the woods/land into your garden!

Here it is from last year, and now its vanished, so more chance of Lumi disappearing onto someone's land!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just noticed that, I bet they've had their gardener working there, she mentioned she'd spoken to him about plants - but the slatted wood fence has definitely gone!

Her comment 'look how much the woods have filled out' erm no, you've taken the fence away and incorporated the woods/land into your garden!

Here it is from last year, and now its vanished, so more chance of Lumi disappearing onto someone's land!

that has to be the most cringe video ever 🤢

and you’re right about the fence, I’m surprised they’d be allowed to take that down, surely that’s where her land ends?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

It’s the way she says ‘the woods’ 😂😂😂 They’re trees 😂😂😂 She really is hyacinth bouquet 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone asked a few pages back about influencers who should have been together, instead of current partners.

Can you imagine if Lydia and Frown did wife swap?!

I actually think Vic and Ali could be a likeable (although very sappy) couple and could run off into the affiliate linked sunset...

And Lyds bullying plug boy is the content we all need 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she been completely ditched by By Terry? There's been a few influencers doing work for their new products but nothing from lidl...

• Wow
She’s so jealous of josies house it’s unreal. She’s never ever bothered about gardening in the two years she’s had the funeral home bungalow and now all of a sudden she’s the Rich brothers part 0.5!, with an interest in plants, courtyards and an exterior project! Josie has many faults but At least Josie actually liked gardening before she even got the new house! Lydia must be green with envy at the whole set up Josie has got- I mean Josie even has a shed with a toilet and a Belfast sink in the bottom of her garden! Soon Lidl will be wanting one too as her grounds are so vast!! 🤣🤣 As someone else said if she just admitted that the house wasn’t to her style anymore and she wanted to get something with character then people would be fine with that, but she will just drip feed all the things she hates about her house and all the things wrong with it (ie the peeling paint, the crumbling porch and ‘gate walls!) and then say this house isn’t for her anymore -instead of actually admitting she wants something more after seeing all these fabulous houses. Lidl just craves what other people have. She will never ever be satisfied.
Also her insta story about her being proud of her tea cupboard 🙈🙈it’s a bloody cupboard! Hardly found the cure for Covid! I don’t get why she keeps going on about it! Sad little life

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She is not even ashamed of her begging for everything !
I can’t believe she is complaining about landscaping costs when she just splurged 5000 £ on a handbag.
She is desperately trying to get some company to gift her the service and garden she wants (copied from pinterest or an insta account obvs)...
Hope it’s not gonna happen, because it would doubtly be beneficial to the company, and because she has to understand that you have to pay for things !!!

Reactions: 25

There she is again walking on her tip toes. :rolleyes:🥵😠🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.