Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8B8AF385-2744-4C1F-93C8-9E5630189D92.jpeg

she really does provide entertainment.. no wonder she needs a copywriter ‘do I know anyone’?! Is that a rhetorical question Lydiot? We really don’t think you do know one if your blogs and posts are anything to judge by.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I'm surprised that she isn't advertising for a posh copywriter. Actually I think she is looking for someone to monitor comments on all of her sites. She wouldn't need her comments monitored if she wasn't such a b!tch to everyone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Did she miss her nap this afternoon & have an early night? Why is she not awake all night deleting the truthful, sorry 'negative' comments?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 118906

she really does provide entertainment.. no wonder she needs a copywriter ‘do I know anyone’?! Is that a rhetorical question Lydiot? We really don’t think you do know one if your blogs and posts are anything to judge by.
What happened to the PA position she was hiring for and Carrie interviewed? Where’s the PA? Carries traveled the world, COVID19 has happened and still no PA?

Reactions: 24
See I just don't understand this. This account is for her brand and to shill her own tit. Whats the point of buying fake followers. Its not going to make you sell more of your crap.
I just think its stupid not keeping your engagement/following organic. I actually think this is why so many smaller you tubers get some big gigs. The companies can see that they have authentic following because their sales are high in terms of how many followers. But if you have 800,000 followers and are only selling 1000 units, then its clear you have fake followers. Its just makes tit business sense and once this pandemic is over and companies are going to start cracking down and check your conversions. Then these idiots that buy followers are not going to get any work.

So I was just looking at some property and I found In The Frows house. While I was looking I came across these 2 properties. This is what Lydiot could have bought if she had maybe taken her time or waited a bit longer. These are the same price that she paid. Sorry if this doesn't interest some of you but I'm putting it here because I know it will piss Lidl off I'm sure.

I love both of them. Yes they could do with a bit of an update but the tudor style house has all the panelling she could want and a wine cellar for her cheap plonk.
The other house is quite grand from the outside and already has a dressing room and beautiful garden.
The thing is she could have had a whole house that was instagrammable instead of one window with no view.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-p...l?prop=62382645&sale=56435381&country=england

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-p...l?prop=75596771&sale=56718419&country=england

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So I was just looking at some property and I found In The Frows house. While I was looking I came across these 2 properties. This is what Lydiot could have bought if she had maybe taken her time or waited a bit longer. These are the same price that she paid. Sorry if this doesn't interest some of you but I'm putting it here because I know it will piss Lidl off I'm sure.

I love both of them. Yes they could do with a bit of an update but the tudor style house has all the panelling she could want and a wine cellar for her cheap plonk.
The other house is quite grand from the outside and already has a dressing room and beautiful garden.
The thing is she could have had a whole house that was instagrammable instead of one window with no view.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-p...l?prop=62382645&sale=56435381&country=england

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-p...l?prop=75596771&sale=56718419&country=england
Both these houses are gorgeous!!!! She would have done well to have perhaps moved up to a, say, £500K house and figured out her real need for space, location, garages, and oh, strong and fast internet connection, and figured out her aesthetic before spending so much money on that weirdly laid-out bungalow. Even though it was slapped together, at least the bunglow’s builder knew to keep it contemporary style. This will be interesting to see how long it takes her to sell when she reads this post and sees the house she really wants for the same money!

Reactions: 17
There is no way they are even going to break even on the Money-Pit Bungalow. They can't sell it any time soon especially with the pandemic wreaking havoc on the global economy. They are stuck with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have you noticed how Lydia doesn't look straight into the camera like she used to do? This to me is a clear sign of this liar catching up with herself. She is ashamed and she should well be!

Reactions: 27
Looking at those stats she really doesnt have many followers at all. Maybe thats why brands are working with her less and less as their stats of influencers become more and more accurate. She has the accounts to total the number of followers although its going to be the same people on each and use that for freebies. I genuinely dont think she cares about press trips as she must know shes not liked in the youtube world I think she just wants the freebies to sell.

I prefer modern houses to traditional but the house just looks so uncordinated now. Do they still have that dreadful fart paper toilet?? Ergh

If she was smart she would have got a reasonable house and invested the money in other properties which would have paid off by now thereby accruing actual assets/wealth. Why they have such a large empty souless bungalow when they clearly dont have friends or family is laughable. She rabbits on about enjoying the house but makes frozen pizza and sits outside scrolling tattle for new content.

Even her minions are seeing through her now surely.

Reactions: 24
^Yes! If she was clever she would have bought a more sensible house and invested in property. A bit of security if/when the influencer bubble pops. The 'forever' home can wait.

but uhh, Lydia is not clever :LOL:

On a different note, I just wanted to send a thankyou to all my fellow tattlers. Having this as a fun escape has been a great comfort in this weird new normal we find ourselves in. Hope everyone and their loved ones are well and doing okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All she’s done in her new video is prove they can’t afford the lifestyle they pretend they have. Bought a million pound house - can’t afford to aesthetically improve it. That video was a beg beg beg video to other companies that they haven’t been in touch with. The work they want surely can’t be much more than the cost of a designer handbag she always says she can afford to buy. She is the sort who sees designer clothing items as an ‘investment’ rather than throwing money into her house, because she can sell the bag on at some point.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Ok. New time poster. I just had to share my annoyance of her touching her hair.

I just cannot deal with it. I suggest she puts it up in a ponytail.

And I don't care about your alfalfa sprouts when they are sticking out.

Used to be a fan, but these little things are really starting to annoy me now. And the more I read on here, the more I notice it.

Maybe it's my own ISO. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
She doesn't know the difference between a painting and a print. AND I cannot believe that she still doesn't have an oil painting with an age and style appropriate frame. Geesh. I wonder if she has ever been to a real art gallery? Probably not. So she thought that they needed a new patio but it just needed a good sweep. And yes, we are going to judge you because you can't do a little gardening without getting a blister. You need a pair of gloves and remove your rings.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Did she miss her nap this afternoon & have an early night? Why is she not awake all night deleting the truthful, sorry 'negative' comments?
She’s missing in action. Man down literally. She suffered from a war injury *blister 🤦🏼‍♀️ so can’t possibly use her own hands to delete. The perils of bungalow life. She must need at least a week of R&R, a new designer bag and the sacrificial blood of one of her minions to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok. New time poster. I just had to share my annoyance of her touching her hair.

I just cannot deal with it. I suggest she puts it up in a ponytail.

And I don't care about your alfalfa sprouts when they are sticking out.

Used to be a fan, but these little things are really starting to annoy me now. And the more I read on here, the more I notice it.

Maybe it's my own ISO. 🤷‍♀️
I agree with you the constant touching drives me mad I only watched the video for 3 minutes was more interested in the comments below !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh what a nice morning I’ve had scrolling the comment section and liking. Still can’t believe she’s not deleted them. I want her to read them and actually take them on board and address them in a vlog but she won’t.
Shes mentioned the hair touching before after getting comments about it so I actually think she does it more now to annoy people.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.