Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on! Did everybody miss the original caption??!! View attachment 41148

Lydia Millen on Instagram: "Brexit. Just Brexit."

Definitely a new caption. Lydia deleted her initial "Brexit. Just, Brexit." caption, but left one girl's response to it. I'm thinking she deleted that other person's comment asking if she supports Brexit. It probably triggered her to remove it b/c she didn't want people to drag her about her flippant support of Brexit.

FireShot Capture 577 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2ZfK0...png

Lydia Millen Supports Brexit - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_...png

09/14/2019 – Original Post

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydia Millen on Instagram: "Brexit. Just Brexit."

Definitely a new caption. Lydia deleted her initial "Brexit. Just, Brexit." caption, but left one girl's response to it. I'm thinking she deleted that other person's comment asking if she supports Brexit.

View attachment 41154
9-14-19
Does she think that brexit is going to help her and « make lidl great again », what ? Turn her back into Lydia !!

Who wants to visit the cheese ? Punctuation lidl is necessary.
D3801289-84C3-4361-8B63-12BE582CAEC3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was gonna say that's offensive (regarding an earlier post tbh I can't be fucked finding lol, may as well say it how it is) to loons 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Bat tit crazy bints is more accurate for her given the wearing of the wedding dress pmsl

Her photoshopped legs!!!
My favourite photos of all time are Lydia’s “gaunt trashy hooker” phase photos.
I don’t think she’s captioned them that online but you get me 😬

Bloody hell, she looks ridiculous. I'm not surprised Dior won't touch her with a barge pole. How seedy and tacky does she look😂
Not quite Dior’s editorial look is it 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone has made a Tumblr of old photos, plus comparing photos taken by others compared to what's been shared on Instagram. (Wasn't me, I seem to remember this was posted in GG way back) A quick Google turns this stuff up, took less than a minute and I wasn't even looking for this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Someone has made a Tumblr of old photos, plus comparing photos taken by others compared to what's been shared on Instagram. (Wasn't me, I seem to remember this was posted in GG way back) A quick Google turns this stuff up, took less than a minute and I wasn't even looking for this.
Good old Lidl – keeping it classy. Come and get her Dior! 🤦‍♀️ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, Dior - not gonna happen. They’re just not attracted to her. She’s just not getting that Dior is just not that into her.

13FED4DA-89E7-45A5-96C8-031CE22EB1AB.jpeg

Instead of owning her look she’s too focused on being something she’s not. I’m starting to think she is self-loathing. Who reads gossip sites about themselves for fun and obsesses over everything being said about them. Or chases after brands/companies that don’t really want to associate themselves with you. Or begs for everything until they’re given it and by that point the company pities you.

She hates that she doesn’t have the “IT” factor like other women, influencers etc. In her 20s she may have decided to try to con/swindle her way to being something she knows she’s not but the older she’s getting, longer she’s in this field and it’s not going anywhere. The more she’s seeing who she really is, all those traits she ignorantly thought she could grow out of...

Sorry Lydia, but you just don’t have what it takes to sit at the table. You really need to come to terms with your true strengths and weaknesses as an individual.

Last edited:
This confirms everything I've ever thought!🤣 wonder what he accent was like back when these were taken 🙄🤣

• Haha
Just hate watching a video - the one where she opens the stupid paintings of the cats - and I note the grabby witch has got a special parcel tape cutting tool to open all the tax evading presents from brands.

She also gushes over the luggage separating bags she's acquired and how she hates the thought of contaminating clean things when we all know she plonks her cats on top of the kitchen work tops and strokes them.

All I can hear is "I want...I want...I..I...I...me...me..me...this is SOOOOOOOO cute...my teeth are SOOOOOOO white...I want...I want...". Vile.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lydia - trigger warning -

Vicki Frow is celebrating LFW with......

65BB181E-5623-45A2-A060-4392C2F8C31E.jpeg

And she didn’t even have to book a fake honeymoon 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To continue the GG theme, "Lydia copies a room from someone else, then wildly proclaims she is a highly original master interior designer"....

20/08/10 - LYDIA proudly introduces:

"The room I have decorated my entire self... I realise I have such a distinctive style..."

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.51.11 am.png

From Oxford Dictionary

Cue smug face
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.51.24 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.55.59 am.png

Source: Youtube video "HOUSE UPDATE OF THE GREATEST INTERIOR DESIGNER IN THE LAND | Lydia Elise Millen", 20/08/2019.

ME:
Oh yes, I see what you did there, very distinctive.

Right down to the theme, colour palette, bed styling, identical paint colour, curtains and brass curtain rod.

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.56.39 am.png

Source: Image from the pinterest account of Lydia Elise Millen | The greatest interior designer of the land.

Shame you missed the greenery on the side table to freshen the beige up a bit. But luckily you added a picture of Lumi, a basket to the bed and a different bedside table. You know... to make it more distinctive and less like plagiarism 🙊

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.51.33 am.png

From Oxford Dictionary

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.