Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok now I am seriously questioning if she is actually on the top 100 influencer list, even though the daily mail article said she was. Why is she posting tit like this.. straight after congratulating people on the list... View attachment 39521
Far out! Lecturing people on authenticity, creativity and originality? SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR NICHE?

witch please... you won’t even do the most basic - DECLARE!

You can’t even stick to an upload schedule!

Your engagement is blocking / deleting or picking fights when people ask you a harmless question.

You bring literally NOTHING to your viewers. You don’t review a damned thing, all you do is say you love your “PR” products.

You are NOT original, authentic, creative or good at your job so STFU! 😡😡😡😡😡

Apologies for my rage but this woman is so delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Far out! Lecturing people on authenticity, creativity and originality? SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR NICHE?

witch please... you won’t even do the most basic - DECLARE!

You can’t even stick to an upload schedule!

Your engagement is blocking / deleting or picking fights when people ask you a harmless question.

You bring literally NOTHING to your viewers. You don’t review a damned thing, all you do is say you love your “PR” products.

You are NOT original, authentic, creative or good at your job so STFU! 😡😡😡😡😡

Apologies for my rage but this woman is so delusional!
Quite alright. ;)

Lydiot is infuriating and a spectacle all at the same time. She can't even do the basics of her job correctly with consistency, yet she has something to say about what it means to be an influenza. Lydia's dimness knows no bounds.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone get to the bottom of her rant about not being on a list today?
It was something about the fact that she thinks that everyone on that list needs to be reviewed to be sure that they have a good reputation. because once someone discovers that someone has a fake followers or fake likes, it affects everyone else on that list too. She should have kept that thought to herself.

Reactions: 9
She 100% has a filter & facetune on this pic. U can always tell a filter and editing by the blurring of pores so u can’t actual see pores & texture and the eyes always tell when a filter is used as they won’t look how an eye looks when photographed.

She’s so full of tit. She’s clearly got a face full of makeup on too. How anyone could look at that pic & believe it’s makeup & filter free just because she says it is, is comical

There is a great app for tricks like this: -SNOW- (one of many similar app's for Iphone and Android). You can make your nose smaller, skin perfect and it will look very natural. She using this 'digital beauty masks' or whatever its called. Its Obvious.

Reactions: 9
Can someone help me out here. Just came across in the frow form this feed #1. Which came first the Lydiot or Victoria.
I feel like Lydiot is trying to copy EVERYTHING about Victoria or is it the other way round.
The little fake giggle thing during Victoria’s wedding dress video the very very thin frame the faux effortless demeanour that everything is so Dainty and beautiful. Or is it Victoria copying Lydiot? Can someone fill me in here please!

Reactions: 2
I love that :« lumi is not lynx ». I believe the only one who gets them muddled up is lidl her self! Just like she gets muddled up about which is her fave retinol of the day!

Did we actually see the see the meal she « knocked up » or the champagne she knocked down!!!
well at least she has the blue paper napkins to mop up any spillage

Reactions: 3
Oh my god. Her stories. The fake laugh and face touching. The fact that she talks to her viewers with the most condescending tone. Lydia, we see through you. How many times have you raved about 'the product that sorted my skin out'. What about all the AMAZING PRODUCTS from your various cult beauty boxes?! Where are they now? Didn't they all save your skin at one point, sort out your 'texture' etc. GAH she must think everyone is stupid. Most normal people stick with the thing that worked and don't keep changing up their skin especially when they know that they are sensitive to certain ingredients.

Who touches their face that much? I wish someone would analyse her odd body language.

Plus I see that 'cosy' is back! Hurrah!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t quite get over the paper napkins. A house filled with luxury items, endless gifted and bought decor...but only paper napkins for her Step-mother’s birthday? You’d think that’s a special enough table setting and event to warrant fabric.

Reactions: 19
“Proud of our industry” Proud of what? It’s the most vacuous and shallow industry out there. Their followers are merely absent-minded sheep who live vicariously through these influencers lives because they don’t have alot going on in their own. I was shown an interesting video about influencers on Maximsc’s Instagram, 9th post on his grid for anyone that wants to have a look.

Reactions: 20
Flydia was so fake and rude in her stories last night haha everyone hates her and she knows it

To be fair shes got a duck off nose dry hair and dodgy teeth but its ok shes wearing dior 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Proud of our industry” Proud of what? It’s the most vacuous and shallow industry out there. Their followers are merely absent-minded sheep who live vicariously through these influencers lives because they don’t have alot going on in their own. I was shown an interesting video about influencers on Maximsc’s Instagram, 9th post on his grid for anyone that wants to have a look.
What is there to be proud of? I really don’t get it. They are marketing ploy to make the wealthiest even more wealthy through encouragement of a non-stop consumerism. Their existence is meaningless and adds ZERO value to society and the planet. In fact it’s quite the opposite. I’m actually sitting here struggling to think of another job that is that pointless.
Every time I watch a TV program, a show, or a documentary, influenzas are made fun of.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.