Lydia Millen #196 A million robots did she buy - to start her New Year with a lie…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite games to play at Cheltenham:
1. How many fairfax and favour boots can you spot
2. Who has blatantly never been to the races before
3. Who is wearing fake designer goods
4. Who is there only to be seen
5. Who bought their flat cap two days ago

It is full of try hards

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tattlers!! We have needed a new thread for 7 pages!! 🤣 🤣 I am not yet caught up but I can make a new thread. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a single thread suggestion for the new one! Can someone please come up with something witty and interesting for 197, perhaps something to do with her latest Highland fling?

Reactions: 9
Tattlers!! We have needed a new thread for 7 pages!! 🤣 🤣 I am not yet caught up but I can make a new thread. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a single thread suggestion for the new one! Can someone please come up with something witty and interesting for 197, perhaps something to do with her latest Highland fling?
There was one about stealing / becoming a thief.

Reactions: 8
Timeless. Whatever.
More like boring. And one dimensional. And try-hard. Posing.
Wanna be old money quiet luxury.
Like every other influencer on the face of the planet.

Screenshot_20240129_190154_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.