Lydia Millen #196 A million robots did she buy - to start her New Year with a lie…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think that the lack of manners and etiquette is shown for engagement or views. That’s just who they are, but they’re happy to let everyone think that they know better to save face. This may be offensive to some, but many influencers are from lower socioeconomic backgrounds where manners and etiquette are not taught, prized or expected, so to see such crass behavior on display shouldn’t be surprising. My mind is made up on this subject, so don’t bother coming for me.
Whilst some on these influencers come from different backgrounds regardless of background one can learn and acquire manners. They’ve experienced fine dining in restaurants, hotels places they would never have encountered doing ordinary jobs had they not become influencers and experienced gifted/free/PR trips. They likely watched movies like Pretty women eg poor girl learns how to use knife and fork etc. I certainly have learned and acquired etiquette along the way even though I was taught how to use a knife and fork properly, use a napkin, not chew with my mouth open etc. surely they can learn manners given half of them have learned how fake posh, rich, old money “we are better than you attitudes” albeit some what badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If she was a guest of HC at Cheltenham, she should have used one of their bags. It wouldn't have hurt her self imposed social status to use a different bag for a few hours.
Hermes bag are Lydia’s entire personality. If she didn’t bring one what would she talk about? What would she place in the centre of the table so that everyone knew she was near? What would she use as a distraction technique as nobody would be talking to her?

Plus how embarrassing would it be to have to email the PR to ask to borrow a bag as you gave all your ones away.

• Haha
Whilst some on these influencers come from different backgrounds regardless of background one can learn and acquire manners. They’ve experienced fine dining in restaurants, hotels places they would never have encountered doing ordinary jobs had they not become influencers and experienced gifted/free/PR trips. They likely watched movies like Pretty women eg poor girl learns how to use knife and fork etc. I certainly have learned and acquired etiquette along the way even though I was taught how to use a knife and fork properly, use a napkin, not chew with my mouth open etc. surely they can learn manners given half of them have learned how fake posh, rich, old money “we are better than you attitudes” albeit some what badly.
Completely agree. I ve dined in some of the finest restaurants/hotels and as you say you learn good manners. I ve always put my best foot forward, hoping i never come across as uncouth. I wonder if Mr and Mrs Boo-Font and Frow and hubby are simply starving and any thoughts of manners fly out of the window once they inhale their food. #Chavsinthewild

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with you. Maybe when they’re out in public they‘re more aware and mind their manners and when they’re filmed at home they do what they do, they probably don’t notice but it’s obvious to us.

Off topic but I could never watch David Jason in Frost because of his disgusting eating and he was always eating, it repulsed me and I disliked him from then on. I’m cranky that way. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Posting the bottle-gate clips because I think the commentary and body language is SO revealing (and her guilt is alll over her face). Mind you she also slams the hotels beds right before revealing the theft. She reveals to the world that she knew these were not to be taken but reveals this to the “world”…. TWICE

She claims to have stolen them so that every time she uses them it takes her back to the memories of the trip. I think (rightfully so) she’s not going to feel joy using something she knows she took from a small business (even if she feels entitled to it because she loves them). She’s ruined the joy.

I believe many of her Hermes bags are fake fake fake and now we see a window into her mindset when she’s doing something unethical to reach an end result that benefits herself.

View attachment 2716674
View attachment 2716675
View attachment 2716676
She screams guilt.
No one else fawns over a f*cking water bottle this much?
She is mentally unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hermes bag are Lydia’s entire personality. If she didn’t bring one what would she talk about? What would she place in the centre of the table so that everyone knew she was near? What would she use as a distraction technique as nobody would be talking to her?

Plus how embarrassing would it be to have to email the PR to ask to borrow a bag as you gave all your ones away.
A little correction Birkins and Kellys are her entire personality. Where re the evelyines, getas, picotins, in the loop, mini roulis, gypsiere, perspective cavalieres….bolide…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh look, how the #bottlegate story has changed. Someone's been reading her Tattle thread.
:mad:
Suddenly, the bottles are now included in the price of the room.
Because the room was so expensive, you see.
From her spiel on last week's vlog, that info was not included. She is obviously lying. Trying to cover up her thievery.

Ugh. I don't even have the energy for her bs, whatever Lydia.
Lydia should be the poster girl for kleptomania and bad make up application.
So both hotels included the water bottles in their prices ???
Did Lydia take home the cushions off the couch or the pillows off the bed ?
Maybe ... she liked the look of the room kettle and took that home ? A mug . Or a rug ? Or a sage green armchair ??? :rolleyes:

Thief.
THIEF.
THIEF.

An utter disgrace.

Screenshot_20240129_145342_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_145353_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_145401_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_145406_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_151314_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_151346_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_151351_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_151358_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_151403_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240129_151221_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What a ridiculous reply from lidl. I take the corks!!! Those are waste/rubish/trash . I believe she is also talking about empty champagne bottles, well those are rubish too!
We are not talking about plastic evian bottles that you are welcome to take , full or empty.
Really she is muffled up in that big head of hers.
We aldo now know why the cork vase is full, she goes through peoples trash. Are you a little horder lidl?

• Heart
  • Haha
Those water bottles didn’t mean crap to her, it was the logos she wanted in her home refrigerator, like everything in life, for Lyle (she’s looking like a dude more by the day) it’s the logo that means everything. Some of the best dressed, serious fashion influencers can wear a high/low mix of NON logo apparel and accessories and look phenomenal, while Lyle dresses like an octogenarian in her branded getup. If not for her hair, logos and Hermes, how would she know who she is on any given day?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What does she look like in that Boodles AD with the scarf round her short neck and wearing leather gloves even though she's promoting a bracelet🤪. The way she flashes her ring anyone would think she's trying to say she got it from Boodles but I highly doubt it, more likely from Aliexpress

• Haha
  • Heart
Lydl, defined by her hair, Hermes and horrible decisions. All together tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
What a ridiculous reply from lidl. I take the corks!!! Those are waste/rubish/trash . I believe she is also talking about empty champagne bottles, well those are rubish too!
We are not talking about plastic evian bottles that you are welcome to take , full or empty.
We aldo now know why the cork vase is full, she goes through peoples trash. Are you a little horder lidl?
Totally agree and from the clips I posted she apologized several times to the hotel for stealing them… so the intention was to take them knowing they were not “included”. If she thought the bottles were included she wouldn’t have acted so guilty and stated they were taken/sorry/don’t tell them in the video.

Why didn’t she call the hotel before even filming and posting to make sure they were paid for? Cause she’s an entitled brat, that’s why. She’s only saying this now because the comments are calling her out.

Why did Cawwie keep it in? Because she is completely tone deaf and entitled as well and probably thought Lydia was HILARIOUS acting so guilty when the hotel is lucky that Lydia graced them with her stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The lies that come out of her mouth i don't know how she keeps up. Did you hear her - she'd "lost" the Oura ring for a couple of months - yeah right!

• Haha
Do men dress in costume at this race? I know some rafes are meant to be “dress up” old timey. Is this one of them or is he in a typical ridiculous outfit and will stick out like an asshat?

IMG_6744.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Do men dress in costume at this race? I know some rafes are meant to be “dress up” old timey. Is this one of them or is he in a typical ridiculous outfit and will stick out like an asshat?

View attachment 2722092
Hmm Cheltenham is tweedy … the worst dressed male who really got it wrong imo is leonoras fella mark who turned up in bright white jeans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They would have been staying at Ellenborough Park hotel for the races (I can tell from the swing picture, it was one of my wedding venue choices). I live in Cheltenham and often see people go to the races, people do dress smart like men wear trouser suits and waistcoats but they look modern, not like they are from the 1940s. Ali would have stuck out wearing that get up and especially in the actual hotel, they would look ridiculous!

• Heart

View attachment 2722092
Aldi is dressing more & more like my Gramps in his Sunday best clothes 😂
Cheltenham is a tweed clothes place but the MGs take outfits a step too far. He could easily drop the cap & still not look out of place

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.