Lydia Millen #196 A million robots did she buy - to start her New Year with a lie…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the U.S. there has been more awareness around sensory issues, and I’m always very sparing with a mild scent because I don’t want to assault someone who can’t cope with it. I’ve been at conferences where they’ve asked people NOT to wear perfume/cologne for this reason. I guess this issue hasn’t gotten to the bunga yet.
Be like Mr Bean then going through their home
I wonder if Lydia will be invited this year…

View attachment 2718103
She's slowly changing to a man so..... mebe? lol

Reactions: 7
Lidl mixes so many colors , textures, styles… does she not know the rule of 3 !
She was given HC handbags but refuses to use them. I thought that she was going to start wearing items from brands sponsoring her at events i.e. LK Bennett. Well, that plan lasted an entire week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Be like Mr Bean then going through their home

She's slowly changing to a man so..... mebe? lol
That doctor has ruined her nose. Her side profile is horrid because of the nose and chin. Front photos that can be tweaked can get by but not the side shots. Look at how much nose tissue there is between the tip and where the nostrils start. It looks like nearly an inch, and she has large nostrils to begin with so that makes for a very long nose. Has anyone one seen the latest photo of Kylie Jenner? Her face has aged dramatically because of fillers and she isn't even close to 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched Lydia for ages - what the actual heck has happened to the way she speaks?! Sounds like she’s had really horrendous elocution lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They have bought and placed a grandfather clock next to the fireplace it looks weird imo . The fireplace isn’t symmetrical anymore .
---
Sorry wrong thread supposed to be in josies!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That doctor has ruined her nose. Her side profile is horrid because of the nose and chin. Front photos that can be tweaked can get by but not the side shots. Look at how much nose tissue there is between the tip and where the nostrils start. It looks like nearly an inch, and she has large nostrils to begin with so that makes for a very long nose. Has anyone one seen the latest photo of Kylie Jenner? Her face has aged dramatically because of fillers and she isn't even close to 30.
I know this is Lydia's thread, but I can't get over how ugly looking Kylie's fake butt is. No normal butt looks like hers. Anyway back to the Lydia trainwreck

It was Kate Moss who said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". Considering Lydia was essentially a millennial Thinspiration influenza she definitely knows this

Reactions: 11
If she was a guest of HC at Cheltenham, she should have used one of their bags. It wouldn't have hurt her self imposed social status to use a different bag for a few hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So according to Twatty they've had a weekend away with Boodles, she was banging on about the pearls constantly.

And true to form she was wearing the Purdey coat and flogging that!!

Boodles incoming ...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A friend of mine is in the boodles family, the wainwrights who founded the company I have mentioned Lydia and said I don’t think she’s a good candidate for the brand . This was some time ago. They said “Lydia who” and didn’t know of her 😂. It’s disappointing to see they are still using her .

I even mentioned the savoy (boodles have their own store in the lobby of the savoy).
---
Seems someone much lower down in the tree is making the lowly PR decisions for boodles

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If I had the misfortune of having those two at the next table in a restaurant, I’d lose my appetite pretty quickly. I wonder if it’s all part of the influencer schtick. As over the top as possible to generate more views and engagement.
I really don’t think that the lack of manners and etiquette is shown for engagement or views. That’s just who they are, but they’re happy to let everyone think that they know better to save face. This may be offensive to some, but many influencers are from lower socioeconomic backgrounds where manners and etiquette are not taught, prized or expected, so to see such crass behavior on display shouldn’t be surprising. My mind is made up on this subject, so don’t bother coming for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know this is Lydia's thread, but I can't get over how ugly looking Kylie's fake butt is. No normal butt looks like hers. Anyway back to the Lydia trainwreck

It was Kate Moss who said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". Considering Lydia was essentially a millennial Thinspiration influenza she definitely knows this
The fact that she thinks veggies make one fat shows how distorted and twisted her relationship with food is!

Her body is already way too small for her massive head as it is.

Also in the photo at the races, she looks short and even shorter with her massive hunch over.

I agree with how badly Dr Ayad has screwed up her nose and face.

You'd think she'd stop but she never will when it comes to freebies.

I have to say the get up she is wearing shows how much she has aged herself.

Carrying that Hermes makes her look even older with her senior fashion sense.

She thinks her outfits show her to have old money wealth but she just dresses 30 years her senior.

She has lost all fashion sense along with common sense!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.