Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few questions;

Why was Edwina Currie brought in to hang the thingies on the tree?
Why does Lips wear a pinny when he tries to dance like his dad?
Why did she ’gulp’ so much when explaining (for soooo long) she loves vlogmas soooo much she isn’t going to bother doing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm dying here of laughter.

Their faking intimacy and romance in this intro is hilarious.

Sorry but they haven't seemed like a happy couple for a very long time.

They truly seemed in love and happy in their little townhouse.

The bigger the house got, the bigger Lydiot's head and attitude got.

Now that her career and money train are coming to a halt, will Ali stay?

I doubt it.

If he does, then he's doomed for a life of drama and lies. His choice.

I only see her getting angrier and meaner as her career burns out.
---

When one is blacklisted by brands and no one wants anything to do with her except little brands throwing teeth whitening strips, razors and toothbrush freebies her way, then one has to create content.

She has nothing.

No brand has sent her anything, all the big brands have dropped her from their invite list. None of her successful peers like Vic, Tamara, Amelia seem to want anything to do with her.

From her renovations to her kitchen garden, to the dogs and then the chickens, it is ALL because she has no other content.

That's why I knew there would be no Vlogmas either coz no major brands want to work with her anymore.

One can only sit in their room in their disgusting dressing gown and yap to the camera for so long.
Does anyone happen to be involved or know someone in the influencer marketing industry? I'm dying to know how these conversations go between her and the brands. She pops into the Dior boutique and says what? "Hi, I'd like to try on some dresses and post it on my Instagram"?? Like they care.

Does she have to make appointments beforehand? She used to work with them before. So the SA who goes "who TF are you??? "Ohhhh, my goodness, I used to work with you for yeaaaaaaars!" "Myeah, we know. (Not anymore hun.)"

I'd love to be a fly on the wall 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Loving all the comments, hope Vic and Josie watched the flog - they will be laughing for sure!

Can you imagine the panic conversations on how she hasn't got enough content/unboxings/PR/Trips for Vlogmas, even if Ali chips in.
No Advent Calendars, no calendars, no PR, no sponsored ads for Vlogmas, no Jimmy Choo, Charlotte Tilbury, Tiffany, Chupi, Astrid & Miyu, Needle and Thread, Carolina Herrerra,so many more!

Floral dress in Vlogmas promo looked so bad - an effort to include Karen Millen???

Not Christmassy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It is bizarre to me that a young couple like this who supposedly have a good relationship with their families plan to spend another Christmas Day alone. Just why?? Do their families not think it strange? It feels like her doing and I wouldn’t be surprised if his family are devastated.

Reactions: 30
A Happy, Jolly, Festive Christmas Wreath
171259A0-289C-4EA1-9481-C2CD6F3C0A60.jpeg

Lydia’s Joyless, Miserable AF Christmas Wreath
6F5D1D35-A659-4655-9BB6-10C27E7E7776.jpeg

Did Lydia get the memo that Christmas is supposed to cheerful and merry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
There will be Shitney but no Shitmas/Bogmas!

When you affiliate link sausage rolls, you know it is all over...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A Happy, Jolly, Festive Christmas Wreath
View attachment 2603571

Lydia’s Joyless, Miserable AF Christmas Wreath
View attachment 2602963

Did Lydia get the memo that Christmas is supposed to cheerful and merry.
Where is the color, just a red or gold or even a shiny green ribbon one would help. So sad, it makes me think of death! ( Just like the crown of thorns placed on the Christ’s head before his crucifixion).

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
The wreath symbolises the doom. Imagine going to someone's house at Christmas, and that is on the door!

Oh wait, I forgot, no visitors for Bogmas!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There will be Shitney but no Shitmas/Bogmas!

When you affiliate link sausage rolls, you know it is all over...
No or very few brand Christmas events to attend.
No PR gifts from Dior / Jimmy Choo / Bulgari to pass off as Christmas presents.
Bathrooms and basements to repair.
Dire finances.
Hence a "cut down" or short version of Vlogmas.

Following from there being a very short version of Vlogmas, I wonder if Lydia will vlog her "What I got for Christmas" vid ?
For the last few years, Lydia has hinted at not doing it because viewers snarked at the tackiness of "showing off" or bragging about their gifts.
My nosey ass loves this sort of vids lol.
Her lack of gifting Ali anything "worthy of bragging" will be a convenient excuse not to vlog this sort of vid.
Hopefully their families don't gift Lydia anything on her very expensive gift list lol it would be a very teachable moment.

"Mewwy Christmas Daddy / Stepmum / Lucy. Here's your Christmas present, choose between 3 LEM stamped eggs in a very aestethic egg box or a bottle of shitney adorned with a LEM sticker or a packet of seeds. Choose 1 ... not 2 or 3. Did Cawwiiee email my gift list ? Pwwease do not deviate from my list."
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No or very few brand Christmas events to attend.
No PR gifts from Dior / Jimmy Choo / Bulgari to pass off as Christmas presents.
Bathrooms and basements to repair.
Dire finances.
Hence a "cut down" or short version of Vlogmas.

Following from there being a very short version of Vlogmas, I wonder if Lydia will vlog her "What I got for Christmas" vid ?
For the last few years, Lydia has hinted at not doing it because viewers snarked at the tackiness of "showing off" or bragging about their gifts.
My nosey ass loves this sort of vids lol.
Her lack of gifting Ali anything "worthy of bragging" will be a convenient excuse not to vlog this sort of vid.
Hopefully their families don't gift Lydia anything on her very expensive gift list lol it would be a very teachable moment.

"Mewwy Christmas Daddy / Stepmum / Lucy. Here's your Christmas present, choose between 3 LEM stamped eggs in a very aestethic egg box or a bottle of shitney adorned with a LEM sticker or a packet of seeds. Choose 1 ... not 2 or 3. Did Cawwiiee email my gift list ? Pwwease do not deviate from my list."
:rolleyes:
She will probably just buy another Hermes bag for her Christmas present.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve realized… after all of these years… Lydiot decorating a Christmas tree is triggering for me.

My gosh she sucks the actual joy out of decorating a tree! Any random family tree in the world looks happier than the forced ribbon and fake antique ornaments and pheasant feather crowned monstrosities that she pays to have “done” in her home (but doesn’t let the professional actually do anything)

She has endless boxes of $40 each ornaments that she can just pull out and randomly fill a tree with, a paid for sycophant professional florist to do the work and still the trees and decor look lifeless and sad. JUST LIKE HER OUTFITS AND HOME. What is she even good at? I cannot think of anything and in this current time of influencers who are organically good at things and just film them beautifully she is a hot mess at EVERYTHING.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It is bizarre to me that a young couple like this who supposedly have a good relationship with their families plan to spend another Christmas Day alone. Just why?? Do their families not think it strange? It feels like her doing and I wouldn’t be surprised if his family are devastated.
It s because she can spend all day in her dressing gown and as soon as she gets up she can start drinking. She ll end up smashed mid morning and collapse on the sofa until it s time for xmas dinner which Lips would have been told to cook. Her Travesty will wolf the food down and then start drinking all over again. She s just a chav at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That Mark and Tom story had me 😂.

witch tries to make it look like she’s earnt her fortune and wants to take a step back 😆 when in reality her tears say another story. The gravy train dried up months ago. She’s only now acknowledging it to herself.

Give up and retire Lydia. Clearly you can afford to as per your fake story to your bot audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.