Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The intro has some nice shots, as noted, but it still feels amateurish…I think it’s because shots that don’t go together in style and lighting are cut crudely together. For me though it’s just far too autumnal, and isn’t Christmasy overall.

Reactions: 20
So Aldi just posted this throwback from 8 years ago. Maybe he is waking up to how much Lidl has emasculated him over the years and how defeated and ill he looks now in comparison...?
View attachment 2602526
He looked sooo fed up with the wife when she was wanging on about how he was watching himself on a flog and after will be reading all the lovely comments from you lot! She says everyone is loving him in the comments, boy is she jealous. Sounds like she s worried about him straying. Better buck your ideas up, lovely! X

Reactions: 21
The pheasant feathers look like the evil ice queens headress...the foliage looks a mess. Nope still doesn't look like a country home. Not even with this amount of staging that she's learning about. Bright, modern, newly refurbished bungalow is how an estate agent would describe it.

• Haha
The intro for me is pure cringe, not very seasonal and not very Evergreen 😂 The dancing in the kitchen is copied from The Beckhams dancing at the end of their documentary, no original thoughts. The scarves around her neck just make her look aged and more boxy, not elegant, they need to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There’s no content - that’s why there’s no Vlogmas. Tamara, in one vlog, can take us to two different countries, a wedding venue, a Valentino unboxing.. here’s Elsie’s aff links..embarrassing...she has no brands.

CA12DBBB-11F5-4FF5-BEA6-964138423E37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
May I present “Thanksgiving with the Millen Gordon’s” 🍂🍁🍂 But seriously... LOTS of americans have their xmas tree up for Thanksgiving Dinner so there you go!

Had to cut it in half because it was sooooooo long!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else catch her saying when she was talking about the repair issue downstairs “MY Office????”

Usually it’s THE office and the girls this and that, the team blah blah

…………..there is NO ONE down there 😆😆😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
it looks like a rats nest!!!! 🫢 it’s the only wreath I haven’t liked
Is Dracula trying to be festive I wonders?
---
May I present “Thanksgiving with the Millen Gordon’s” 🍂🍁🍂 But seriously... LOTS of americans have their xmas tree up for Thanksgiving Dinner so there you go!

Had to cut it in half because it was sooooooo long!

View attachment 2602844
View attachment 2602845
Is that the only sexual action Aldi's got this year, did I see Lidle pinch his bum?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped following Lydia a year or so ago and just trying to understand, why if she wants to move, is she building outdoor kitchens, buying chickens etc etc? Is it just a fantasy or is she actively looking?

Reactions: 15
That intro was so embarrassing and soooo long.

Then this appeared in my feed. It’s as if YouTube itself is trolling her😄. Even in this, she ignores advice and walks over the newly laid paving just so she can show off as quickly as possible then makes bitchy comments about her neighbour’s front garden.

Their intro should be a modern day spin on ‘A Christmas Carol’ where Ali is taken forward in time from this point to see himself now in his camp Little Lord Fauntleroy patent leather shoes with bows then runs back in horror to pack up his puffa coat and snow wash jeans and head for the hills.
When looking at the previous photo, Lydia's actually I think pretty cute there to be honest, its really sad whats happened to her I think (well self inflicted of course but.....

Reactions: 9
Watched her very sporadically for the last couple of years ... I think she might be honest (for once) about this being an end of an era and possibly one of the last if not the last vlogmas she does. It seems like the sponsorships have dried up and she's the one editing the videos again- is Cawwie even employed still?

Reactions: 23
I stopped following Lydia a year or so ago and just trying to understand, why if she wants to move, is she building outdoor kitchens, buying chickens etc etc? Is it just a fantasy or is she actively looking?
Everything she does subtracts value from that house!

• Heart
She does all that stuff to the house because she has ZERO content. She burned all her professional bridges to hell. So no jobs, no content. No content, no money to move house. Ali is keeping them afloat and basically propping up what’s left of her career.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
WIN for Gemma for getting Lydia to be excited about the DEAD AF wreath full of all the dead stuff she was about to trash. You can literally hear it in her voice “yeah I thought you’d like that” 🤭

Nothings says “welcome to my home” for the holidays like a wreath made of dead herbs that look like they will burst into flames at any moment. That’s ok though… no one wants to come over to this house of horrors and no food for any holiday.

I literally feel bad for this sad horribly dead wreath who has to hang on the door of the house that no one wants to visit.

It’s basically barbed wire! GET OUT! Hahaha

IMG_3953.jpeg

IMG_3954.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.