Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it she uses gluten free flour in her Mac and Cheese bechamel sauce, and the pasta she used was gluten free pasta. But when she is dining out, such as the other week at Clivedon House, all the food she had there, and today at the hotel having an afternoon tea, with an assortment of cakes, scones, bread, and all the other offerings - I am assuming not gluten free, she eats those - well, so she says she does, she probably didn't have any of it. But let’s say if she did - I didn't hear her make a special request to anyone. Wouldn't you promote that, seeing you are promoting the hotel and happen to be gluten free?! by letting your audience know they will accommodate you if you are. (even though most restaurants do anyway)

It just baffles me how she makes out she is gluten free when she is taking out and assembling certain ingredients at home, but yet, when she is eating out, I haven't heard her make a special mention of it to whoever is taking her order, or even mentions it in general. If it is was a special dietary requirement, especially when you are dining out, wouldn’t you be vigilant?! It only makes sense you would be 'ingredient aware', no? I don’t think she is gluten free at all. Imo, she's uses that as an excuse that lends itself to some type of disordered eating?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How is it she uses gluten free flour in her Mac and Cheese bechamel sauce, and the pasta she used was gluten free pasta. But when she is dining out, such as the other week at Clivedon House, all the food she had there, and today at the hotel having an afternoon tea, with an assortment of cakes, scones, bread, and all the other offerings - she eats those, I am assuming not gluten free - well, so she says she does, she probably didn't have any of it. But let’s say if she did - I didn't hear her make a special request to anyone. Wouldn't you promote that, seeing you are promoting the hotel and happen to be gluten free?! by letting your audience know they will accommodate you if you are. (even though most restaurants do anyway)

It just baffles me how she makes out she is gluten free when she is taking out and assembling certain ingredients at home, but yet, when she is eating out, I haven't heard her make a special mention of it to whoever is taking her order, or even mentions it in general. If it is was a special dietary requirement, especially when you are dining out, wouldn’t you be vigilant?! It only makes sense you would be 'ingredient aware', no? I don’t think she is gluten free at all. Imo, she's uses that as an excuse that lends itself to some type of disordered eating?
With lidl it depends on the weather. Gluten free on rainy f’days and not on sunny days, windy ones(!!) it can be variable. Like her not eating meat, but only when at home, but stuffing her face when not having to pay. That gluten thing is another trend she follows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How is it she uses gluten free flour in her Mac and Cheese bechamel sauce, and the pasta she used was gluten free pasta. But when she is dining out, such as the other week at Clivedon House, all the food she had there, and today at the hotel having an afternoon tea, with an assortment of cakes, scones, bread, and all the other offerings - I am assuming not gluten free, she eats those - well, so she says she does, she probably didn't have any of it. But let’s say if she did - I didn't hear her make a special request to anyone. Wouldn't you promote that, seeing you are promoting the hotel and happen to be gluten free?! by letting your audience know they will accommodate you if you are. (even though most restaurants do anyway)

At le Manoir she had put In A request and they did gluten free everything for her. My friends mum 😂 told me they forgot her gluten free bread lunch rolls for with the crown prince soup , she wouldn’t eat the gluten ones , August walked from the greenhouse/garden to the kitchens to get gluten free ones for Lydia .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

If she’s allergic to gluten I will eat my wretched neighbour..!
---
I was watching the bit in her vlog she was talking about not following trends. As if she's one to talk about not following trends. What a joke! When she is one of many influencers who hopped on the english countryside life and style band wagon, overnight, so much so, her whole life has become a parody.

Now she's all about the clean girl aesthetic, with her natural nude sheer, clean looking nail colour with a round shape nail, as opposed to the green swamp, avocado green colour nail polish she used to put on her nails, shaped into pointy tips, who was prancing round in her Little House on the Prairie dresses, who was watching Anne with an E. It's whatever sticks and gets traction, that's all it comes down to, and her 'brand'. She is about as authentic as her claiming she is an author.
If she’s an author I will eat my neighbour’s 2 dogs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, I was watching this on the treadmill thinking, “influencers are the ones telling us to buy this or buy that and trying to make us feel bad!”
And then they do vlog after vlog lecturing us ‘dont.follow.trends’ They are the most exhausting, fraudulent vultures.
---
If she’s allergic to gluten I will eat my wretched neighbour..!
---

If she’s an author I will eat my neighbour’s 2 dogs!
She is no more allergic to gluten... In this vlog, it’s Carrie that has the gluten intolerance. Elsie had to have it too sooner or later because nobody can be allowed more afflictions than her. The transcript for this vlog clearly shows it and that Madam copied because she has not an original bone in her body.

F8F232FE-BED0-4B43-95A1-06F2C626E7A7.jpeg
5A8D6A66-15B9-4B7E-A5C1-14FAB8A9D968.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
29EACDBA-5721-4987-AB3D-C07CD0635CF1.jpeg

REALLY! A tweed frock with silk Manolos?

If she’s a fashionista I will eat my neighbour, her two dogs AND her stately home!

I need to lie down! I may be gone for quite some time...

Cough - fugly - cough...

• Haha
Reactions: 48

She ll buy loaves of Sourdough bread from Farmhouse and will wolf down many slices, no problem, which are not gluten free. Gluten free bread is expensive so she won t waste her money buying it. If she is gluten intolerant she d be wise to keep it out of her diet as she will continue to be ill otherwise (it could be a way for her to control her weight though).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She ll buy loaves of Sourdough bread from Farmhouse and will wolf down many slices, no problem, which are not gluten free. Gluten free bread is expensive so she won t waste her money buying it. If she is gluten intolerant she d be wise to keep it out of her diet as she will continue to be ill otherwise (it could be a way for her to control her weight though).
Lidl the gluten free fraud!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In order to get pregnant she’d have to be intimate with her husband. Can you imagine that? ‘Cause I can’t 🤣
Shhhh! Stoppit! No! La, la, la, la, lah. I’m not listening. No! S’no good - I can’t shift the image now...Aaaaggghhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
is she not at all concerned that KM are offering 25% off on top of a 70% discount code?

Hardly screams the business is doing well. Or perhaps the clothes are so cheaply made they can afford to sell them so discounted. Either way it doesn’t look good to potential customers.

IMG_5453.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
is she not at all concerned that KM are offering 25% off on top of a 70% discount code?

Hardly screams the business is doing well. Or perhaps the clothes are so cheaply made they can afford to sell them so discounted. Either way it doesn’t look good to potential customers.

View attachment 2584428
Has she decided to go dark again or is she making the landing strip more obvious for the flies?

• Haha
She looks awful in all those frumpy outfits, and the fake pearl are hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2584428
There she is again grovelling to the camera. They’d both stopped Uriah Heap-ing for a while - but the grovelling for a cash grab will always supersede the need to put the camera on a tripod and film like a professional who has been ‘in the industry’ for eleven years. Lazy and Weasley at the same time. Gimme, gimme, here’s me rubbing my hands together in anticipation…Just Yuk!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To borrow a tattler’s phrase “If I had to see it. You have to see it.” 😂😳

(and besides the outfit, hair and jewelry being totally unflattering… she put that giant fake gold watch overtop the cheap sheer sparkly sleeve).

IMG_3409.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She looks awful in all those frumpy outfits, and the fake pearl are hilarious!
I think that Donald trump would like his wife back!
---
To borrow a tattler’s phrase “If I had to see it. You have to see it.” 😂😳

View attachment 2584500

(and besides the outfit, hair and jewelry being totally unflattering… she put that giant fake gold watch overtop the cheap sheer sparkly sleeve).

View attachment 2584501
Isn’t Carrie embarrassed running around after this bouffon. I really think that she is 100% in love with lidl and is having orgasms ever time she films her. Why do they think that this behavior coming from a 35 year old I’d funny. It is 5 year old behavior. Gross.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.