Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the attention of : Mr Ali Millen-Gordon

You're missing the mark. By a looooong shot.
Take note ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
❤❤❤ It was so close lol, my nerves were truly shot lol ! Last week's game was bad enough and now this game ! We are so proud of our team, lots of celebrations going on here, love your support. 😘🎉
---
Lily Poobles, in her latest vlog gushing about Lydia and Evergreen. Then mentions she hasn't read the book. 😅
Poor Lily, after being dumped by Anna, any industry friendship will do.
Oooh I need to go and see what's the tea between Anna and Lily.

Reactions: 7
The cle de peux polo Lydia went to last year happened on sep so she can’t of been invited this year

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh I need to go and see what's the tea between Anna and Lily.
OMG Lily responded to a comment on her latest vlog by saying Lydia is kind and that trumps everything . Someone needs to be telling her a few facts!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We discuss this every year and it still never makes sense. How does the clocks changing 1 hour take such a huge adjustment? Unless you are a baby/toddler or a parent of a baby/toddle who is in a routine. That is like saying you get jet lagged from going to Paris.
Does she mean adjusting to it being darker in the morning and earlier in the evening? But then surely she wouldn’t be bothered when the clocks go the other way and it is lighter for longer yet she is affected by that too.

It is literally just an hour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"This video is not sponsored' so she has done her own H&M order ans will then send it back!!
At least she is honest this time. Everyone knows she won’t wear those clothes. She has more expensive pieces to fake being old money in. She’s just showing these pieces to the poorlings so they can be fake old money at their price points and she can earn affiliate link money to spend on fake Hermes

And i can’t deal with the camera grinding in the audio.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we think this is an H&M beg... like she wants another edit or collection?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.