Lydia Millen #191 Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is too off topic, but was interested apologies for forgetting who said it, that narcissists base their lives on basically bull tit and dont have an identity or certainly style whatever. Is why when you get I'd say possibly decent people like say actors that've always been on TV, they may want to take a break like say Kate Richie I think her real name is played (not sure if she's returned to it or not) but had always been in Home and Away since she was well before the legal age she was allowed legally to work and may have had breaks, but with others growing up in the entertainment industry working is sometimes why the good ones crash and develop these mental health problems I wouldn't know I am no obviously psychologist but I'd assume thats why.

Like what got me thinking when going through both so far Hollie and Will Shearer Instagram pages/profiles, is what their father said Alan Shearer, when he was an apprentice as Southampton he'd only got £30 a week and when they were doing this was only to do this (basically were only allowed in the squads dressing room when they were cleaning, so they had like admiration, now the associations or their professional body won't let them do that, which is why when they come from a council estate or low income family's they sometimes at least can't handle it and go off the rails sometimes when they retire.

When Al appeared in Send To All hosted by Michael MacIntyre that's Hollie who's with him (next to him) lol, not sure of the other lass but I don't think it's possibly Chloe lol.

But all that's like with a narcissist they (positive its been said before in here probably) pretend thats the real them, living a big lie, again like Lydiots doing, so they like another person in this thread said the exact same, like if they did take a break they'd probably tell themselves its everyone else but them thats the problem (what I highly think she (Lydiot) does) and they're perfectly fine so they go into this public perception I think I'd call it (especially to their supporters) they're being victimised (like Trumps doing now with these various court cases, he likely I think thought the presidency would allow him probably to get off not realising that even keeping his organisation in the family would prevent them from being investigated, he couldn't have been more wrong with both, not realising that after his presidency wouldn't make him immune to the legal ramifications (like pretending property or whatever he has is such and such (a highly inflated value) then lowering whatever on taxation or for taxation purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seriously and my gosh so many different "linkable" combs, brushes and tools for a dude's hair that looks the SAME before and after. LAME
He's just showing his hair loss with that hairstyle, plus its so old fashioned the way he styles it, but then that's what Lydiot wants 🙄

Reactions: 15
That bit when Ali replies "within our means yeah" when she asks "we did our old house up really nice didn't we babe", and here we are now with her book on bookshelves. The accent and English language keep dropping, they still are who they were.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That bit when Ali replies "within our means yeah" when she says "we did our old house up really nice didn't we babe", and here we are now with her book on bookshelves. The accent and English language keeps dropping, they still are who they were.
You can put a pig in a palace but it’s still a pig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Eeeewwww! Not Ali making pizza dough on the dirty butcher block where they set parcels and all sorts of tit 🥴

Capture.JPG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.