Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kyaraslife

The size of the book (dimensions and thickness) and the hue of green (book cover) doesn’t scream luxury to me.

I was expecting it to be smaller in length and width and to have a fabric book cover. That’s what you would consider luxury, when printed in limited quantities. It would make sense to display on a coffee table or bookshelf as it’s aesthetically pleasing and might include illustrations that’s enjoyable to look at while flipping through the pages.

I don’t know why I expected that from a chav.

Reactions: 32

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
She said 250 people on her stories 🙄

I smell bullshit with that number. Jade Holland Cooper is doing a live venue on Saturday and not even her capacity is 250.

Lydia is just a liar through and through. No influencers there shows she’s not liked or has fallen out with ALOT or people.

• Heart
  • Haha

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
OMG I am struggling to watch her in that book shop. Why all the drama? As usual all the girly giggling.
I just realised I think the thing that pisses me the most about this book thing is she is carrying on as though she has always wanted to write a book, this has been her life long dream, when really we all know she has only just discovered what a book actually is and even then its mainly audio books so she doesn't actually need to read.
I do take pleasure though in knowing that she would genuinely be feeling uncomfortable with those people in the room, I would imagine they have met and worked with many (real) writers and must be wondering what and who she is. No other twittering influencers in the room with her.

Are those two woman going to stay there and hand her every books she has to sign. Already the younger woman looked pissed off/bored/unimpressed.

• Sad

Catlady1234

Jesus it’s not hard Lidl. Here, I’ll even help you out with your response.

“oops a typo! Apologies, now changed, thank you for letting me know!”

If you can’t take accountability for something as simple as a spelling mistake then you have serious issues.
Is she saying that because she is human, it is ok for her to make all these spelling mistakes? That she shouldn’t make an effort to look intelligent? That it is ok for her to come across as a complete thicko? Because she is human???
What would the world come to if we all had that attitude about making mistakes? 🤯

• Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
At least she won’t have to go to the Savoy if the heating breaks down. She can just burn the Evergreen….and return the ashes to the land……so green

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Two things - one I find it weird she mentioned Porter and not Lumi or Berkeley. I mean I know they don’t know but surely you’d put something like and also to lumi and Berkeley for bringing joy or some such rubbish.
Secondly as an adult I lean on my husband way more than my friends - they have their own lives and families. I know they’re there if I ever need them and they know I would be there for them if they needed me. So I find the joint dedication odd. Also why would you not write them a sentence each?
In the marriage between Ali and Lydia, Carrie occupies the same level of importance as Ali. Possibly even higher.

• Heart
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
I’ve copied all the paragraphs in the sample that alude to that time in her life. She references a ‘failed project’ but I don’t see any accountability anywhere and she references standing up to ‘bullies’ and things not being fair…

“The most valuable lessons for me have come in just the last few years. Along with the rest of the world, I experienced the turmoil and grief of the pandemic. I watched a project I had poured my heart into fail, and I learnt that the foundations on which I had built my self-esteem were not as solid as I once thought.

“There were moments in those years that felt all-consuming and made me question everything about myself, including - for a period of time - my reasons to live.

“It would force me to confront bullies and my darkest fears head on. It would feel messy and unfair and cruel and excruciatingly painful and yet - as time passed - rewarding, raw, enlightening and utterly empowering! And eventually, after months of darkness and weeks where I felt nothing but numb, it would lead to the day I glimpsed the potential and possibility of an evergreen life for the first time.

“As someone who found themselves questioning their reasons to stay alive when the sun was shining and everyone around me was hosting garden parties or off to the beach, I get that it's not always easy to 'embrace the light'!
Having invested so much time and energy into putting the pieces of my life back together since everything went dark in the summer of 2020 (more on that later), I grew tired of wishing my weeks away.

“It was around August 2020 - summer in Britain but a personal winter for me, nonetheless - when my best friend turned up at my house, opened my bedroom door and found me lying under the duvet in darkness.

“And for fleeting, freeing moments, I could pretend that the unfairness of the situation in which I'd found myself was someone else's reality, far, far away.”
THANK YOU!

WOW... she sure is implying she was the one bullied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I believe Carrie found her in the dark under the covers in August 2020... YES! But Lydia was like that because she got CAUGHT on CCTV abusing Nicky over 6 weeks and there were Whatsapp and text screenshot proof of her other bad actions. She was exposed!

• Heart
She is desperate for money to wear those hideous paid for partnership pajama set. Lily & Bean did her dirty.
View attachment 2493755

Save the trees! what a waste of paper. From a person who listens to books on audible and doesn’t have a collection of books in her library shelves at home.

View attachment 2493781
We have thousands of books…I love living in a library. It’s WHAT is printed on these that makes me sad for the trees.
---
You can get a glimpse of how many blank pages there are at 51.24 in the latest vlog when she flips through. She says "I feel like I don't have any words" - clearly!!!
“The illustrations are just EVERYTHING,” says the “writer.”

This is the final proof to me that she is fake AF. Everything about her is a plastic sham. Every single thing.

• Heart

blue-orchid

I don't know why Lily and Bean are working with her again. They dropped her like a hot potato after #hairgate. They probably have a new person working with influencers and they are unaware of her past. The owner of L&B was even pregnant at the time and spoke with Nikki. If I remember correctly the original L&B contact person was rude and I believe replaced after #hairgate came to light. I wonder what they think of #slurgate?
We now know Lily & Bean definitely hate her if they designed those hideous jammies for her.

Talk about ugs......

• Haha

nobodyxx

Imagine posting photos of yourself sleeping to a public platform. Maybe I’m out of touch but that seems so odd?

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
She can’t be bothered to be on time even when Carrie nags her

She doesn’t want to leave car to get her own drinks

She doesn’t want to fuel her own car

She doesn’t want to sign “ her “ books … she’s so damn lazy! Lazy Lydia

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
speaking of reviews, Fi at the end asked us to post positive reviews on Amazon and Waterstones. And if we didn’t like it then kindly not post anything at all 🙄
Wow, thats shocking Fi said such a thing, although not surprising cause her team are just as pathetic as Lydia if they are supporting a terrible person like her. The cheek of them! So, they're saying if your review isn't full of praise then don't post it. That's appalling. It's only normal for a reader to give honest and constructive feedback. So in other words they want customers to read her book through rose coloured glasses and give glowing reviews with no negative trail, so it doesn't effect her giant ego and taint her reputation. Too late!

• Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
All the reviews sound as if they are written by her. Who writes reviews like that 'its just what the world needs right now' ???
Anyone who uses the author’s name in the review is a friend or family member (or Rectum), not a legitimate reviewer. So transparent.

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Why didn't she wear her Karen Millen Tulle Woven Midi Dress? It comes in a black colour too. The Milla dress she is wearing, is not too dissimilar to her own polyester KM design tulle midi dress, in fact, it looks almost identical as the Milla, polyester midi tulle dress, other than the bodice, one is a corset bustier and the KM is a flare tulle bodice, but very similar nonetheless. Yet chose the Milla dress over and above her own.

From memory, correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never seen her at any of these events in one of her Karen Millen dresses. I don't get it!

I don't know, if I had a collaboration with a clothing brand and put my name to it and wanted to bring exposure to my clothing, and to the brand that I have collaborated with, I would be wearing them alot, well, at least to an event where it's televised and images posted on social media for all to see. Maybe it's a Milla AD? but still, she is the worst in promoting her own shit, even though it is shit.

3F274E49-6862-4F56-B7C7-F401E1225CD0.jpeg

71920644-899D-4C10-97C2-E042A52A5372.jpeg

B002128A-8217-4E34-9D13-550D419A0571.jpeg

She really isn't photogenic, is she.

• Haha
  • Wow

WeLoveTea

Oh god her faux accent when she’s talking at the event; can tell she’s rehearsed that to herself in the mirror a few times 😂😂😂
Watching all these old vids it’s hilarious - watched the hen one and the amount she swears as well… not very becoming for our Lady of the Mudhole Manor

• Haha