Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
Has anyone ordered a book for a nosy? I guess Amazon take returns . I once received a book from Amazon (cookbook) and someone had torn out their favorite recipe pages and returned it - the book was falling apart when I received it so I think they would accept returns ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh now I see why she made such a HUGE deal of signing books with her name. NOT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This is Fi’s & Carrie’s official job description on Lydia’s website, so they are basically running Lydia's life and ‘business’
No wonder her ‘career’ is in tatters. Then add Lydia’s own damaging input. What a disaster. It all makes sense now, no wonder everything has gone south. 😂

View attachment 2505638

View attachment 2505641
Carrie can't do anything without the mention of alcohol or a glass of wine in hand.
So fifi and caca’s 24/7 job is to monitor and delete negative comments from all current and past posts on all socials and use fake accounts for positively commenting on and liking posts. Also, block users, beg for crap, clean the house, and everything else for the unkind human and incapable boss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

muffintop13

Chatty Member
There are 62 comments under one of the "negative" comments on her vlog with subs arguing with each other. Rexy is being an obnoxious asshole in the comments and responds with yawning emojis to someone who explains their point of view. This is one that lady's comments:

1697190733062.png

• Wow
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
American writer John Green brought out a book in 2021 I think, and he signed EVERY SINGLE COPY. That’s a professional flex.
But Lydiot didn't actually write the book so why would she exert any effort and actually sign them? <jk> I can't believe that she would even utter the words asking if she should hire someone to sign them for her. She can't possibly be that stupid. Well, maybe she can be THAT stupid and her minions are a couple of fries shy of a Happy Meal, too.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Guys I don’t know if it’s because I’m in the us but when I go to the website - not clicking through her link - It took me 5 minutes of scrolling and clicking several different things to find this section and I knew from her screenshot what to look for. Any random person will never see it. The book is utterly buried on the website.

• Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
From this

F20BBAF3-C917-4F19-9A9A-611D9A47E662.jpeg

To this
38A595EC-FD74-4A55-B3E2-5D4738EE3EBE.jpeg

Gee, thanks 'Miss Fashion Expert' - Not, for your restyling tip. :sleep: Wearing the same outfit from the day before by removing the t-shirt to doing the shirt up and adding a cardigan and placing it over the shoulders. Wow - GROUND BREAKING! Haha And she thought that was worthy of posting on her ig stories?! :sleep: not to mention the cringey pose, and the smug look to go along with it. She is very annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

PottyPotager

Has she actually just said that she asked the publisher if it was worth getting someone else to sign her signed copies for her?!? Does she understand the concept of a signed copy!?! 😵💫

• Haha
  • Angry

Sofie

VIP Member
Autumn Days has given me major throwback vibes to primary school and I’m loving it 😆😆

Just listened to the clip, thanks @PottyPotager ❤What a load of utter bollocks it is. AND she manages to throw some shade in it:

View attachment 2497983View attachment 2497984
I was thinking “surely you don’t have to do that EVERY year” and then I realised it’s Lydia and every year she’s got a new Gate she created and more people who can’t stand her 😂

Also I’m a petty cow and I find it rather amusing that autumn this year has decided to say fuck you Lydia imma stay 20 degrees right through October 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼😆😆😆
She keeps saying how cold it s getting now autumn is finally here, wearing warmer clothing and lighting fires but the weather just keeps getting hotter. 🤥

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
She’s far too famous to post in real time, folk might see where she is and try go find her, and worst still have the audacity to even attempt to touch her! 😵 Ghastly business these commoners knowing where one is when ones bouffant is flapping in the wind on a jog/photo opportunity/trample through farmers crops
After seeing MJ Way posting old footage on her IG stories, I'm now convinced all MJ's IG stories of the non stop hotel stays and meals at bougie restaurants are all just regurgitated old footage that she uploads over and over again.
Fake fake fake.
She's probably sitting at home in a manky gown and dirty hair eating a veg risotto toasted cheese sandwich for supper lying to her followers that she's at a swish hotel.
Smoke and mirrors I tell yer.

• Heart
  • Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Shocking… tickets still available 😏

At what point is it going to hit her that it's highly possible the sheep have pre-ordered and the copies sitting at Harrods and the book store (after publishing when people can flick through them to see the nontent) with do just that.......... sit and then perhaps be sent back to the publisher to go to TJ Max? Embarrassing

If the only saving grace is the lovely illustrations by "other", I'm sorry, you can get actual lovely illustrations EVERYWHERE and there is no need to have them in a bewk.

View attachment 2488933
What exactly is the event? It’s not clear.

“Join one of the UK’s original and leading digital creators in the luxury space, Lydia Millen, for an intimate evening as we delve into the wisdom and wonders of nature and celebrate the publication of her debut book, Evergreen.”

Ok. So is it a reading? Is it a question and answer? Who’s asking the questions? Audience or is it a pre rehearsed Q&A? Book signing?

Why would anyone pay to attend this?!

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
That is a much bigger book than I was expecting. If it’s not mostly illustrations and a huge font, my gosh that’s a lot of rambling word salad about her seasonal dysfunction and a record time for “writing” a book this big.

helenafloss

I think it’s because she’s literally got nothing else to say. Particularly about the book - she not capable of talking about it. Every time she’s tried it’s just been jumbled, clumsy and nonsensical, leaving everyone none the wiser as to what on earth it’s about. So instead she filled this whole vlog which is pretty much entirely dedicated to the book launch, talking about something totally irrelevant and, quite frankly, unintelligent. Any “author” worth their salt would be able to talk for hours on end about their book because THEY wrote it, THEY devised the concept, THEY formed the idea. But not her. She can’t even spell the word daughter. Everything in this video just shows her to be totally unintelligent and incapable of writing a book. Quite hilarious really.

What an idiot, why does she has to pre explain everything. No-one would have batted an eyelid if she would just shut up as we'd be non the wiser. Her signature is hers alone, mine doesn't look like my name either but I don't explain to the bank or whoever. She complains so bloody much about the most mundane things. It's just ludicrous.

• Heart
  • Haha

lucklady

They go through mugs so quickly? ceramic isn‘t disposable, you can run them through the dishwasher or hand wash after use. how daft are they? Are they tossing them in the trash?

• Haha