Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
My suspicions are Ali didn't upload as he didn't have time to film anything last week as he was feeding Lyd mini eggs and picking her up off the floor. 🤭 #slurgate

• Haha
Reactions: 30

muffintop13

Chatty Member
You can get a glimpse of how many blank pages there are at 51.24 in the latest vlog when she flips through. She says "I feel like I don't have any words" - clearly!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Here we go....

Giving Mother of the Bride rather than Bride.

---

Do you think she looks at herself and SERIOUSLY thinks she dresses well 😳
You forget in one of the latest vlogs, Lydia says this summer she has dressed the "loveliest" ever. And others have told her this as well. :rolleyes:
Uh huh.
By 'others' you mean those voices in your insanely big (literal & figurative) head.

• Haha
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
1493E4EF-ED9F-418C-A73B-EAC86BED236A.jpeg

Oh my......

All sorts of stuff going on with her face here. And not in a good way.

What skincare product has she been using? - Candlewax. Her face looks wax like or plasticky. She is unrecognizable.

And those eyebrows need reconstruction, they are shocking!

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Let’s hope at her book launch somebody questions her about her awful slur using that awful word and about her abusing a pregnant hairdresser, bet they get chucked out if the do but how brilliant if someone was to film it and put it all over social media. Have an tattlers managed to get a ticket to the launch
I bet they wont have a audience Q&A after slurgate. I think it will be like Zoella's Cordially invited book launch where they have a host who will talk to Lydia and ask her questions.

• Sad

Longhorndreamer

1000014218.jpg
Meanwhile, while lidl is out here promoting cheap doorstops green paperweights, Claire is out here publicly unboxing iconic Hermezzz instead of showing off a random new bag which will then disappear to a nonexistent vault 😂
And tbh I'm loving the color of this one, so neutral and timeless. The only Hermes bag I could be inclined to envy. Lol

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Aldi take pictures of me standing next to the horse, sitting on the horse looking into the distance......
"beginner"????? my ass!!! 😂View attachment 2487745View attachment 2487746View attachment 2487747View attachment 2487748View attachment 2487749
Notice she did NOT thank or credit her hosts for the riding or that day. That would ruin the impression she wants to give that those are her stables and horse.

Also glaringly missing from the vlog was the wedding event that went on during slurgate... hmmmmmmm

• Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
I’m surprised of the layout of her book launch in the store - thought at least she would of had a large cardboard cut out of herself and it would have been displayed more aesthetically pleasing.
I think that was just lydia stopping in to sign books, not a book launch. There were a couple of hundred books there - so I'm sure that seemed like a lot to her (and the teeny book shop) but that is not a very large amount of sales for a publisher right?

And wasn't it interesting she acted like she HAD NOT SEEN THE BOOK BEFORE when she arrived there. How does that work? Does the 'author' really not get copies of their own before book stores?

• Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
Well of course not as the real Lydia's writing would read...

'So I said to Ali babe are you shitting me we cant go out because of some virus? well what about my trip to Hermes to pick up a new bag I deserve because I've been through so much shit because of that hairdresser. God its so fucking unfair'.
Have you noticed she s dropped saying babe and is now saying My love :sick: 😂:oops:

• Haha
  • Sick

ella1979

VIP Member
She said she didn’t care if people didn’t like her book yet goes ahead and deletes negative comments …

• Angry

Oops...

VIP Member
Imagine putting you are an expert at drinking alcoholic grape juice in your job description :rolleyes:. That bloody hideous outfit she wore to the book Q&A she really thinks she's royalty.🤣
She gives the impression she lives from one drink to the next. People will believe this and she will turn into an old soak. It’s really the wrong message to be sending out. It certainly isn’t funny and it sure doesn’t make her endearing in any way.

• Heart
  • Sick

lucklady

Her handwriting is probably crap looking and not nearly aesthetically pleasing enough to look fancy, which is what she wants to project. Lol she could use her flipping brand stamp, it’s all fake anyway, fake author, fake content, fake life.

It is no surprise she was late, she doesn’t respect anyone and thinks herself more important than anyone else, she wanted to make an entrance.

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
#hairgate was the beginning of the end for her. To be exposed as a bully would have done her career a great deal of damage. The video she made was a very bad decision, lying to her followers about being alone and vulnerable in someone s house when in fact she screamed abuse at a very heavily pregnant Nicky. Elsie has never recovered from the truth being put out there and continues to limp along. At the moment, watching her, feels like a car crash and I truly believe she needs lots of help with her mental health.

Maybe now she will put the hair chapter behind her, as her latest flog title suggests This is the End. Move on and become a better person, it s what we re all waiting for.
She didn't expect Nicky to come out and tell her actual side of the story....she didn't expect that Nicky has an actual CCTV in her house and has the footage if needed as proof. Nicky is holding the power in her hands and Lydia knows this so she had to pull her horns in for once and pull back. In fariness to Nicky she could have made things a lot worse for her. She however was a lady and didn't.

• Heart

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
If I worked at Belle PR, the very first thing I would stop Elsie doing is responding to comments. I would have her heart comments she likes and ignore those she doesn’t.

Unfortunately, her true personality is revealed with every comment she replies to and it ain’t pretty. It’s the same rude Rexysbum attitude and passive aggressive X at the end. Vile.
She wants constant gratification and how ‘pretty’ she looks. Anyone that confronts her even mildly.. she projects that back on the individual. She is a very insecure human, who cannot take any form of criticism. These speaks volumes about her personality. She deflects anyone negative back on the person writing a comment and doesn’t responds in a passive/aggressive manner. She is like a child born with a silver spoon in her mouth, that has not learnt at the age of 35 that being criticised for something, does not mean it’s all negative. She keeps saying she is wanting to learn. But she talks nonsense. She is wanting people just to click bait her and act like the queen. That she simply is not. It’s no wonder so many influencers have turned her back on her, or when she’s at events they are all gushing over her. One drops her, she tries latching onto another.

if I interviewed her for a job and had her CV in my hand. I would say ‘no thanks’..

• Heart