Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Andy Pandy in those jim jams!
I don't know why Lily and Bean are working with her again. They dropped her like a hot potato after #hairgate. They probably have a new person working with influencers and they are unaware of her past. The owner of L&B was even pregnant at the time and spoke with Nikki. If I remember correctly the original L&B contact person was rude and I believe replaced after #hairgate came to light. I wonder what they think of #slurgate?

Reactions: 28
We now know Lily & Bean definitely hate her if they designed those hideous jammies for her.

Talk about ugs......

Reactions: 32
We now know Lily & Bean definitely hate her if they designed those hideous jammies for her.

Talk about ugs......
She looks like a clown who drew her eyebrows on with a Sharpie. I couldn't sleep with that collar and those ruffles around my wrists.

Reactions: 25

Those PJ’s are horrific, at best she looks like that tacky 80’s Pierrot clown

However I think outfit and her personality and face is more this like fella:

Reactions: 42
Hmmmm.
So how do we get Evermean on the BookTok algorithm ... ???

Reactions: 11
Contributing Editor.
Mrs. Gordon, “author,” questions the correct spelling of daughters. A complete embarrassment per usual in front of the bookstore staff while surrounded by all those books. See clip.
I would’ve paid that lady good money to have first said “how do you spell it”?

How can you make a audiobook out quotes, recipes and blank pages? Who would pay for that?

Reactions: 26
You can get a glimpse of how many blank pages there are at 51.24 in the latest vlog when she flips through. She says "I feel like I don't have any words" - clearly!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
The Dior jacket is far too tight across her back and upper arms it’s not one I’d keep.

Also I think the only reason she’s come up with the bridal thing is to earn from people like the wedding edition. I hadn’t heard of them until Leonora worked with them
---
I don’t know who Alex is who stood up giving the lecture but omg how boring .

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Omg wow, of course it’s got a lot of blank pages and cut and paste quotes, shitney recipe and illustrations! Did she only write a page of word salad of her personal feeling of “rising from the ashes” per season and then just do quotes? I thought it was an awfully thick book for a few weeks of writing!

She should have just made a monthly planner and planner inserts with some illustrations and seasonal quotes for her minions. Then she could have gotten away with this. No wonder she’s saying to buy it for decor.

A book with so much hype that looks like a memoir to be a nontent is not going to sell in an actual bookstore when people can flick through it.

Now I can’t wait for everyone to get thier pre-ordered book and start leaving un-deletable reviews!!! If it’s a book without writing… then it’s no different than a tanning kit with no self tanner. She is taking advantage of her followers to pre-order without much description but the look of the packages/cover. It could be GLOBY all over again!

Fixed the countdown announcement for us tattlers…

Last edited:
Reactions: 59
Sounds like the book Alfie Deyes came out with which had very little in and some empty pages for you to 'doodle on' although his was called 'the pointless blog book' as it was pointless indeed.

Reactions: 20
You can get a glimpse of how many blank pages there are at 51.24 in the latest vlog when she flips through. She says "I feel like I don't have any words" - clearly!!!
Omg good catch! So funny! I slowed it down for us….

Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
The very excited bookstore lady said it all without actually saying it. She only talked about the “quality feeling” of the paper of the cover and how enthusiastic the followers are. She sure didn’t talk about the writing or nontent. No one did!

Reactions: 44
It looks like a prop book

Reactions: 19
Lol the Star Wars music and DRAMA

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 28

Oh my......

All sorts of stuff going on with her face here. And not in a good way.

What skincare product has she been using? - Candlewax. Her face looks wax like or plasticky. She is unrecognizable.

And those eyebrows need reconstruction, they are shocking!

Reactions: 30
I thought the book cover looked cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 14
Mrs. Gordon, “author,” questions the correct spelling of daughters. A complete embarrassment per usual in front of the bookstore staff while surrounded by all those books. See clip.
It’s like that lady is teaching her in year 4

Reactions: 18
I thought the book cover looked cheap and tacky.
Agree and something about the white text is “jarring”. I think it’s too big like a novel.

But the lady didn’t have much to work with lol. Cawwie and Lydia kept fishing for compliments.

Reactions: 15
I thought she looked way out of her depth signing her fake book, how will she cope on Thursday evening?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.