Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its hard to believe. She definitely paid 1.3 million. Because she put her address on Twitter we were able to find the sold pr

I think she also mentioned a one point that the bathroom in the basement may be unusable and who needs 6 bogs in a 3 bed house.
Even better. If I were Carrie or Slave Dave or even Ali I would not want to sit on the same toilet as her. Imagine Lydia sitting on her crusty fake tanned butt while eating her scalp’s flakes and scrolling through Tattle..yummy!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't she say they when they viewed the bungalow it was dark outside so were pleasantly surprised when they saw the garden after?

If I recall right then that shows you how uneducated she is as a buyer and how she put an offer on a house she saw in the bloody dark only?

This also points to confirmation there was no inspection. She clearly was desperate she just chose whatever was left and in the bloody dark at that. Calling her dumb would be kind for how daft she truly is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Comparing them together like this really shows how drab her place is. It really does look like a retirement/nursing home. Absolutely devoid of any colour even outside and that bloody ugly fire escape you can see. Looks like one of those temporary builders fences they put around construction sites from a distance. To think that Josies house cost only 6-700,000 pound more.
They are really going to be in trouble if they have to sell because I don't think anyone would pay anywhere near what they paid for that house. What the hell were they thinking forking out that kind of money for that. Nobody wants to live underground Lydiot.
I didn't hate the bungalow when it was first bought, a bit odd but whatever. It was clearly a modern design and she should have embraced that and made it ultra modern but shes tried so hard to pretend she's posh and old country that it looks awful and we're all laughing at her. We not jelous Lydia, we're laughing. Grounds, courtyard, wildlife. Not only is she not humble but she's smug to the people who made 'her what she is'. Her viewers are the ones who enabled her to overpay for that awful bungalow but she never shows gratitude. Has she ever done a gibeaway?! Without her viewers it would all go away overnight. Josie acc has all that but still says garden, still rolls her sleeves up and digs and has as previously mentioned is building a home together WITH her partner. Lydia has lost her personality both in herself and her pride and joy: the bungalow.

Her vLoGs since buying has been renovating and she clearly has no other content now. Shes no longer beauty or fashion (trying on weird gifted outfits in front of a mirror like a teenager doesnt make you a fashion iNfLuEnCeR) the bungalow is boring and done with so shes not home content, she doesnt go anywhere so no travel, she cant cook so no cooking, her and Ali are not a proper couple so no couple content, she doesnt even leave the house for shopping. I think she is just putting her all into begging for freebies so at least she can sell that for money. She must know her shelf life is nearing its end her channel has no substance and no direction.

Shes so boring we're all discussing Josie on this thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry to compare to Josie again but she's just posted "big colourful dinner" on her home account story

And the other night Lydia had nuggets and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so lost on this thread because it’s all about Josie 🤣🤣🤣

I miss Lydia’s thread 😂🤣

unpopular opinion,
I couldn’t give a duck about josie and her house 😂
Yes! If I wanted to see Josie stuff I'd go on her thread!!! Please stop the Jodie comparisons.
She's hard-working (c.f. lidl) but shady, devious, dishonest too.

Reactions: 10
OT because someone asked a while back what other influencers we are watching. I just started watching another insta/youtuber @jamiexie and I think she is just the real deal. Bare with me: you see how these other influencers try to convince you they are rich? Or that they have the best taste, but you still see them very carefully buying their clothes so they last, their designer bags to have them blend in with anything and have them be in style for ever ( queue the everlasting black or beige chanel flap bag)? Or they shove everything in your face to make money off you or just make you jealous? Well, I did not get this at all from Josie Xie. She is not pretending, she is not bragging, she is not carefully buying, she is just so into fashion and she actually has the funds to actually buy what she is into. From what I see she is extremely rich. She gets presents from top designer brands every birthday. She attends every fashion event in the front row. She has the most out of this world outfits and bags (the latest bags haul had me drooling) aesthetically or price wise. I mean I would watch her any day over any other fake influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OT because someone asked a while back what other influencers we are watching. I just started watching another insta/youtuber @jamiexie and I think she is just the real deal. Bare with me: you see how these other influencers try to convince you they are rich? Or that they have the best taste, but you still see them very carefully buying their clothes so they last, their designer bags to have them blend in with anything and have them be in style for ever ( queue the everlasting black or beige chanel flap bag)? Or they shove everything in your face to make money off you or just make you jealous? Well, I did not get this at all from Josie Xie. She is not pretending, she is not bragging, she is not carefully buying, she is just so into fashion and she actually has the funds to actually buy what she is into. From what I see she is extremely rich. She gets presents from top designer brands every birthday. She attends every fashion event in the front row. She has the most out of this world outfits and bags (the latest bags haul had me drooling) aesthetically or price wise. I mean I would watch her any day over any other fake influencer.
Would you mind sharing some links?

These are some of the "fashion or beauty" youtubers/instagramers I actually enjoy.
Wen Wen Stokes : cool Asian girl vibe. Lives in London/Vietnam. Family seems to be quite well-off so she isn't desperate for views or freebies. Buys what she wants and buys second-hand/vintage to get pieces that are not everywhere.
Lailli Mirza : one of two twins living in Dubai but they also have homes in London (and Australia?) She is incredibly over-indulged and she knows it and makes fun of herself for it. Also comes from an actually wealthy family so she buys or features things she actually likes too.
heyyyjune : Anesthesiologist going through her residency in Australia with a serious addiction for vintage bags. She gives a lot of good advice for navigating the second-hand market on eBay.
Stephanie Nicole : American in LA. Works for a cosmetics distributor. Does YT on the side. Gives actual, thoughtful, in-depth reviews of makeup and skincare. Knows her ingredients and knows when to pay more money, what is just over-priced crap and is not afraid to talk plainly about it.

And random channels that I have been watching lately in lieu of watching the dreadful news on TV:
Juno Birch : I watch her play Sims and it's hilarious (at least to me)
Foo the Flowerhorn : Insanely talented aquarist specializing in aquascaping (planting gardens in an aquarium). I put this on in the background when I am working from home and passively watch him plant gardens, harvest strawberries and feed his beta fish. It's very calming and he is very knowledgeable/motivated/talented/throughly methodical at what he does. I love watching people who are highly and specifically specialized at a skill or hobby and clearly enjoy it. He is the antidote to people like Lydia.
Hook's Hollands : same idea as Foo but for bunnies. She posted an hour of just rabbits hopping around enjoying their Spring day. It's a lovely respite from what's going on in the world.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they paid 1.3 million for that bungalow! Firstly, how did they go from a semi detached normal kinda house to a 1.3 mil property? Secondly, it is so not worth that! I live in Worcestershire and what you would get here for 1.3 would be much more than that.
I honestly don’t understand how they made so much money, they barely do anything and that first house can’t have sold for much

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned the Cartier pen.. they’re about £500! What a waste of money and a terrible present in my opinion. I’d be gutted if my boyfriend got me that 😂

Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned the Cartier pen.. they’re about £500! What a waste of money and a terrible present in my opinion. I’d be gutted if my boyfriend got me that 😂
Also, as far as fancy pens go, there are far better pens! You only need to explore r/fountainpens to see some glorious examples.

Reactions: 15
Remember they bought the bungalow on impulse because their other house fell through 😕

it’s like buying a kitkat at the till because it’s nearly your turn and they have no twirl’s left 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
First time commenting here and sorry it’s a bit long!

The antithesis of Lydia Millen is a YouTuber called Margarita Nazarenko (the Blonde Avenue blog).
Margarita is genuine, intelligent, witty, elegant and exudes class with humility. She blends luxury and glam with the authentic and real.

Margarita was born in Russia and brought up in London by a single mum. She moved to Australia with her husband Simon who is a surgeon. Her mother works for Hermes (think she is a director) and they’ve done a few mum & daughter vlogs and Margarita’s followers love her mum (Irina she has has her own instagram Irina Castel).
Margarita and her mum are pure class. They came to London as immigrants and not from wealth (Margarita did a vlog on this). Not everyone has to come from wealth to learn about good quality food and wine (and learn that one doesn’t put ice cubes in white wine in order chill it!)

I have seen Lydia IRL in 2016. She was about to have her hair done by Despina. Lydia looked petite/slim and stunning. However, what makes her unattractive IMO is her personality “change”. Since moving to Millen Mansion - I mean the bungalow her “success” has gone to her head. That’s when I started noticing “discrepancies” ...gifted/PR items or were they paid for by her and Ali? They are both very misleading in their vlogs.

Lydia could be extremely successful if she showed some humility ... changed her focus lifestyle .... she could include her mum, showing her mum transform her style (like Lydia did herself). Her poor mum’s hair disaster could’ve turned into a great series of transformation/makeover vlogs. Content mothers and daughters would tune into. Another angle Lydia could take for content is makeover of her mum’s house. As well as a proper learning to cook series which as been mentioned here before.

Lydia is very good ok camera and can be very engaging which is why we all followed her once upon a time.... alas I think she has become too lazy to be a true “content” creator. An makeover on her mum would be amazing....her mum is Italian (I think Lydia’s maternal grandparents are the Italian grandparents) and she is like Lydia I’m my opinion an attractive lady ...and with a proper makeover would look stunning. Come on Lydia turn this around - we are not all haters! Most of us followed you because we liked you!

By the way Ali ..you should’ve got a Mont Blanc pen ....that what this brand is known for!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Remember they bought the bungalow on impulse because their other house fell through 😕

it’s like buying a kitkat at the till because it’s nearly your turn and they have no twirl’s left 🤷‍♀️
Yes they didnt have long until they had to move out of their old house. I bet it was over a million because its in the grounds of that stately home.

just watching josie's vlog day one at the new house and omg! never followed her before but might give her a try just to get glimpses of it.
She's an absolute horror and you will see through her pretend sweetness she's disengeuos I had to stop following her she click baits everything

I’m so lost on this thread because it’s all about Josie 🤣🤣🤣

I miss Lydia’s thread 😂🤣

unpopular opinion,
I couldn’t give a duck about josie and her house 😂
Me too I couldn't give duck either

Reactions: 7
Because they bought the bungalow before it was marketed there were no other buyers putting in offers ... so I doubt they negotiated the price down. £1.3m is a lot to pay for a property with no garage let alone a double garage ....I think if they had kept the modern aesthetic of the property they’d have retained the value .... I agree with those of you that have said Lydia and Ali have done nothing to increase the value .... they’ve done nothing to their patio area or garden ... maybe because they are waiting for it to be gifted....yet yeh office and dining room have been re-modelled twice!’

Lidl is blinded by her lack of brains. She wanted to copy Ali’s parents house, I think, with the window. So after the offer on the first house fell through, she was shown the bungalow which wasn’t listed yet and Miss Grandiose, so scared of her “trolls” finding out where she lives, was sold by that fact. She was so smug that no one would know the state of her bungalow (and laugh that she paid 1.3m for it) and she could lie (to herself) that it was in Bucks. Alas! We all know eventually Lydiot revealed her own address in a beg/bitching tweet at a retailer (backfired spectacularly)
How did she actually reveal her address? Did she show it on an envelope or something? (I dont Follow her, so had no idea this happened until i came here hehe)

Because they bought the bungalow before it was marketed there were no other buyers putting in offers ... so I doubt they negotiated the price down. £1.3m is a lot to pay for a property with no garage let alone a double garage ....I think if they had kept the modern aesthetic of the property they’d have retained the value .... I agree with those of you that have said Lydia and Ali have done nothing to increase the value .... they’ve done nothing to their patio area or garden ... maybe because they are waiting for it to be gifted....yet yeh office and dining room have been re-modelled twice!’

Obviously a crafty estate agent gave Lidl all the bullshit about how exclusive it was, blah blah and she fell for it. They paid £1.35 million, that is the price listed as being paid for the last sale of the property in 2018, so that is definitely what they paid. Looking at other properties in the area, I would say they paid at least £400,000 too much.

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/7336084/ an example of what is currently on the market in the same village!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn't hate the bungalow when it was first bought, a bit odd but whatever. It was clearly a modern design and she should have embraced that and made it ultra modern but shes tried so hard to pretend she's posh and old country that it looks awful and we're all laughing at her. We not jelous Lydia, we're laughing. Grounds, courtyard, wildlife. Not only is she not humble but she's smug to the people who made 'her what she is'. Her viewers are the ones who enabled her to overpay for that awful bungalow but she never shows gratitude. Has she ever done a gibeaway?! Without her viewers it would all go away overnight. Josie acc has all that but still says garden, still rolls her sleeves up and digs and has as previously mentioned is building a home together WITH her partner. Lydia has lost her personality both in herself and her pride and joy: the bungalow.

Her vLoGs since buying has been renovating and she clearly has no other content now. Shes no longer beauty or fashion (trying on weird gifted outfits in front of a mirror like a teenager doesnt make you a fashion iNfLuEnCeR) the bungalow is boring and done with so shes not home content, she doesnt go anywhere so no travel, she cant cook so no cooking, her and Ali are not a proper couple so no couple content, she doesnt even leave the house for shopping. I think she is just putting her all into begging for freebies so at least she can sell that for money. She must know her shelf life is nearing its end her channel has no substance and no direction.

Shes so boring we're all discussing Josie on this thread!
All of this right here! 100% spot on!

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else spilt between wanting their normality return, see family and friends etc... but also..

wanting it to go on for as long as possible to see how Lie-dya’s face starts to look without top up filler?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.