Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delizia

VIP Member
No wonder she gets on so well with the illiterate Ikonns Iskams. They use the R word. And never apologise either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

slipperfluff

Hilarious footage from last night’s event. It will be interesting to see what they put into their vlogs.

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
She’s ageing a lot , her neck looks at least 10 yrs older
---
same here! She only made about £50k profit off the MK place and think she withdrew about £250k from the business as a deposit for the bunga. (Her accounts from that time showed a chunk withdrawn as dividends I believe) so the mortgage was still over £1m hence why daddy was a guarantor.
But back then you could get a low 1.8% deal on your mortgage. In the last year we’re averaging 5% so her monthly payments would have increased by a couple of thousand!!
That’s why I think she’s panicked and paid a big chunk off. Because her dad is prob now too old to be a guarantor and she can’t afford a mortgage on the new rates. In the long run it’s probably sensible but boy, it’s hardly like she’s off scooping up property or investing left right and centre like she makes out. She’s just covering her arse!!
so do we think her mortgage is 600 k is then?.

huge difference in interest rates plus the cost of food and heating . I’d imagine the heating bill is high because of the kitchen extension. Can’t be easy to keep the extension warm the ceiling is high and it’s big

Attachments

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Not speculating just purely pointing out a fact, when I was scrolling her instagram just now to see when her ring changed I noticed she has posted a hell of a lot of content in 2021 without her wedding or engagement ring.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Yep STABLES and pictures for the gram. Just like the chickens…asssssthetically pleasing (unsafe) coop and EGGS.

She’s barely ridden and wants the stables. She hasn’t ridden since Romeo dumped her or moved away. Not once until a kindly gifted brand trip where she was walked by a person.

Never occurs to her to go riding on her own, take lessons, get more involved or look into even some way of having a horse at a livery.

Nope she needs the building… at the new house. Is anyone just so happy there is no room in the current backyard for this current WANT?!
The current backyard is like a halting site as is!

• Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I can t lie, I am concerned about the size of the chicken run. @BeccaBanana do her chickens have enough space outside of the coop?
Do they have any room outside the coop at all? There is just enough room for her to flounce around for a photo op
---
Wow… even birthday gifts are an AD!

View attachment 2483124
She probably gifted someone soft shelled eggs. If she weren’t trying to be pretentious and pretend to be lady of the manor it would be a cute gift. But everyone knows it doesn’t come from a place of kindness
---
Lydia take note! How to wear Hermes and guess what? NO ONE is dressed in a wanna be rich, boring, matchy matchy, frumpy grandma costume… not even the grandmas! 🤣

And they were probably all loaned clothes and bags to wear to the show. Lydia can only dream

Last edited:
  • Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
I wonder why comments are moderated on her article? Is it a paid post for daily mail? My comments are not being posted! 😤😤😤
Daily mail moderate a lot of their articles. You will probably see your comment late tonight or tomorrow

Pipsqueak

After Lydia reads your post, you can bet Carrie will be sending off an email to Hello Fresh begging for a sponsorship.

I agree a few brands after m her latest blooper may not wish to renew contracts. So they are going to look for new contracts to fund the bunga. I’m on countdown till I see a Hello Fresh advert.

slipperfluff

Even if she’s deleted it she will surely have to tell her publishers what has gone down. They are not going to be pleased at all.

View attachment 2482813

WOAH that garden is HIDEOUS!!!!!! those stupid trees that break up the view and aging oak weird peices sticking out and too much wildflower craziness so close to the house, make the edge of the lawn a wildflower garden or near the greenhouse but this just too much I think.

it looks like an abandoned house!!!!
I saw the pic before I read your post and I thought. “Hideous” when I saw it too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart