Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there was an integrated fridge freezer which they turned into a pantry, then put the begged for Smeg at the side. Then after a year she decided the smeg wasn’t aesthetically pleasing, so had the integrated fridge freezer reinstalled. Waste of money, but then again, it was all free as it was begged for! How she’s not utterly embarrassed at the amount of sheer waste, change for change sake, I do not know. Begged for flooring replaced twice, repainting, furniture, sofas replaced, console tables, staircases, doors, all just ripped out and replaced just because she got it for free!
Yep that’s it, I did think they had 2 fridges for a while and then they ripped one out.

Reactions: 17
Lydiot will never look "Helligant" no matter how hard she trys 😂
Never! 🤭 I wonder if she has finally realised she looks like a hot mess in puffy, long, too tight to breathe frocks so threw caution to the wind and wore Cawwie s red mini dress whilst guzzling gallons of booze.
---
I know people don’t like him but I’ve always respected him for this.

View attachment 2411061
I admire him too. I gave up alcohol for a year last year (unlike Elise, I didn t drink much) and the first 6 months were difficult.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I went over to have a look, haha and a definite swipe from Josie, lol. But what distracted me was the monstrosity Em Sheldon had on! WTF is she wearing? It's hideous!

View attachment 2411758View attachment 2411788
Looks like she got up quickly from the dinner table and caught the table cloth in her knickers
---
'Cant wait to see the Wisteria room' said no one. :ROFLMAO:
Why don’t they call it the Pisteria room and be honest about what they do at home all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her outfit of the day for day 2 of ‘evermean’ audio recording. shite white shirt dress, tan shoes, tan belt. Blah blah

Lydia does realise she’s going to a recording studio to record her audio book and not on a easter egg hunt or collecting eggs from chickens. Where is she going with that basket! 🙄

View attachment 2409555View attachment 2409626

Excuse me, what the actual fluff is this woman doing? Cosplaying to the MAX 🤪
---
I know people don’t like him but I’ve always respected him for this.

View attachment 2411061
He was a piece of tit to Josie when drunk. So yeah, it needed to happen.
Good on him for pulling through, though! Giving up any sort of addiction is incredibly difficult, requires dedication and strong will.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Excuse me, what the actual fluff is this woman doing? Cosplaying to the MAX 🤪
---

He was a piece of tit to Josie when drunk. So yeah, it needed to happen.
Good on him for pulling through, though! Giving up any sort of addiction is incredibly difficult, requires dedication and strong will.
Oh yea I will never ever forget that video of Josie crying scared in her bed because he hadn’t come home yet. She got a lot of tit for filming that but I genuinely think she did it as a cry for help and to scare Charlie. He really needed that reality check and it is great that he recognised his problems and makes a conscious effort to to continuously deal with it.

• Heart
I think she's going to keep the 300,5754466353356778 unused terracotta pots she has in the outdoor kitchen cupboards. I imagine they will just transport "food" from the indoor kitchen to the outdoor kitchen, eat it, then transport the empty plates back to the indoor kitchen and put in the dishwasher 😏
I guess it will add to their steps for the day 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yea I will never ever forget that video of Josie crying scared in her bed because he hadn’t come home yet. She got a lot of tit for filming that but I genuinely think she did it as a cry for help and to scare Charlie. He really needed that reality check and it is great that he recognised his problems and makes a conscious effort to to continuously deal with it.
Agreed. It sort of separated them as a couple from the likes of Vic&HerSon and Lydia&ElfOnTheShelf.
Alcoholism is a nasty, nasty thing. I bet it contributed to the friendship/parasiteship fallout. However there's still a lot of times when Josie gets roaring drunk herself. I'm kind of torn.

What do you guys think - is it toxic/unacceptable to be getting shitfaced having an ex-alcoholic spouse?
In my opinion it's a NO. But also, we're all responsible for ourselves and can do whatever we want....? Like, where do we draw a line. At passing out? Hmmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agreed. It sort of separated them as a couple from the likes of Vic&HerSon and Lydia&ElfOnTheShelf.
Alcoholism is a nasty, nasty thing. I bet it contributed to the friendship/parasiteship fallout. However there's still a lot of times when Josie gets roaring drunk herself. I'm kind of torn.

What do you guys think - is it toxic/unacceptable to be getting shitfaced having an ex-alcoholic spouse?
In my opinion it's a NO. But also, we're all responsible for ourselves and can do whatever we want....? Like, where do we draw a line. At passing out? Hmmm.
I don't think Josie gets drunk. She seems to enjoy sipping on a few and her wine portions are small in her glass. The difference with Charlie is that he drank to excess so he couldn't control his drinking when he drank. Lydia and Carrie are a different breed. They would want to be careful. And vlogging it for the whole world to see to come across as "relatable" is down right idiotic. They are not funny and cute. They are too drunk morons who think they are hilarious because they are drunk. Saying stupid things and laughing out loud scaring the poor sheep isn't funny. You are in your 30's now not a pair of 15 year olds drinking behind your parents backs in a field

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she's going to keep the 300,5754466353356778 unused terracotta pots she has in the outdoor kitchen cupboards. I imagine they will just transport "food" from the indoor kitchen to the outdoor kitchen, eat it, then transport the empty plates back to the indoor kitchen and put in the dishwasher 😏
I guess it will add to their steps for the day 😁
Gosh, that's one of my icks. Those will be claimed by the creepiest of crawlies. We get quite large wolf spiders here, so yeaaaaah....
Have fun, Lydia!

Reactions: 11
It’s a pretty wallpaper (biased as we have it as a curtain fabric) but it just doesn’t suit her modern bungalow.
She has absolutely zero concept of interior design. She copies the interiors of Josie. Full stop. She will never have the abilities of what Josie and her husband have accumulated. I absolutely love Josie’s house, and for all the slate they appear to get… they are owning more properties and have a savvy way around buying antiques for the style of property they live in and purchase. Lydia’s bungalow is just a very sterile looking building… and the antiques she buys just does not suit. Black walls in the living room to start with… get rid Lydia. Lighten the room… actually lighten your energy.

she also has nothing to say this week .. with no you tube ….

• Heart
As a lover of books I hate to see them stacked up with vases or candles on top. Nothing says more clearly that the person doing that has no intention of caring for or reading those books, they are just a design prop.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She has absolutely zero concept of interior design. She copies the interiors of Josie. Full stop. She will never have the abilities of what Josie and her husband have accumulated. I absolutely love Josie’s house, and for all the slate they appear to get… they are owning more properties and have a savvy way around buying antiques for the style of property they live in and purchase. Lydia’s bungalow is just a very sterile looking building… and the antiques she buys just does not suit. Black walls in the living room to start with… get rid Lydia. Lighten the room… actually lighten your energy.

she also has nothing to say this week .. with no you tube ….
Exactly!!! the newbuild bungalow is just that, a newbuild bungalow not a period property, Lydiot will never make it look anything other than that. The bungalow even stands out against all the neighbouring houses which are period property's. 1.3mil for that bungalow, the previous owners definitely saw them coming 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahhh- guys! Just discovered Mary O and she's my spirit animal 😂. Please tell me she doesn't have a Tattle page- we must protect her at all costs 😂

Reactions: 7
Who is Lydia Millen?
We know she cringes about her wedding tastes - not because she actually dislikes them but because they have aged badly and she looks like a footballer’s wife. She cringes about her wedding because other people don’t love her choices, which is really sad.
Do we think she will ever look back and cringe about what she has done to that house. Redecorated dozens of times at huge expense to the planet. Waste, waste, waste.

Who is Lydia Millen?
The house was absolutely fine, it isn’t to my taste however it would make a perfectly lovely home and has a nice garden space compared to many. Why can’t she be content with making the best of what she has, rather than pretending she lives in the same style of home as Josie?

Who is Lydia Millen? She’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 33
I'm dead versatile me........see....I can lean on railings and tables too! :rolleyes:
As a lover of books I hate to see them stacked up with vases or candles on top. Nothing says more clearly that the person doing that has no intention of caring for or reading those books, they are just a design prop.
Oh how I agree with this!!!!!! Water spillage, wax drips......eeeek!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.