Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people don’t like him but I’ve always respected him for this.

IMG_2800.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I know people don’t like him but I’ve always respected him for this.

View attachment 2411061
Same. I found it so strange and off putting that Lydia actually discussed how she likes getting drunk. Now she tried to downplay it like she likes the “buzzy” feeling rather than falling down drunk, but it’s still gross. If you are consciously drinking to alter your mental state, rather because you enjoy the taste of a glass of wine or a cocktail, you may have a problem. And drinking in excess of a bottle of wine each when their body fat and muscle composition are both so low is just dangerous. It scares me to think how’s she may be influencing young women to drink more and more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
ooo what was said? I am not able to watch at the moment.
They were saying that the building has been renovated over the last few years by RH. It’s much nicer now than a few years ago at a wedding they’d been to and there was crazy artwork that’s now been removed, like the giraffe with balloons. The staircase took so long to restore to remove the paint and DIRT 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lololololol!!! They didn’t go to Lyd’s wedding I believe but I love that they read her to filth. That giraffe was soooooo odd.
They were saying that the building has been renovated over the last few years by RH. It’s much nicer now than a few years ago at a wedding they’d been to and there was crazy artwork that’s now been removed, like the giraffe with balloons. The staircase took so long to restore to remove the paint and DIRT 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Arround the 55min mark hun.
Oooo bitchy 🤣🤣

I just had a quick look at Lydia’s wedding Q&A and they said it would have cost 5k to remove the stuffed animals. Considering the amount of money she spends on utter crap now I bet she regrets not paying that 5k.

Originally I thought they said it would have cost a lot more than that so I could almost forgive them but now I knows it’s 5k I think they were idiots for not paying it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oooo bitchy 🤣🤣

I just had a quick look at Lydia’s wedding Q&A and they said it would have cost 5k to remove the stuffed animals. Considering the amount of money she spends on utter crap now I bet she regrets not paying that 5k.

Originally I thought they said it would have cost a lot more than that so I could almost forgive them but now I knows it’s 5k I think they were idiots for not paying it.
I will say that’s a ridiculous money grab from the previous owners. They definitely saw marks in whoever rented the hall for that wedding. Beautiful space but then shaking down folks to remove those stupid stuffed animals. Better than her stuffed chest I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she ever used or shown her new canvas Birkin bag more than once? I bet she got into a fight with Ali because it was so expensive and so she sold it with Parisian Sweet 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Has she ever used or shown her new canvas Birkin bag more than once? I bet she got into a fight with Ali because it was so expensive and so she sold it with Parisian Sweet 🤭
Like she cares about Ali’s feelings or opinions. If it was sold it was to finance another purchase. Has she actually bought any new luxury items since then

Reactions: 22
Why does Ali burn the pizzas EVERY time? I always thought that you start the fire and let it burn down to glowing embers and then rotate the pizza, so it cooks evenly. What does everyone think about the ribs? I thought that they looked like they were already cooked but dry (without sauce) and that he was heating them up to add the sauce and then pass it off like his own. Ribs done right take hours. I just tried to watch Lydiot's vlog and nope couldn't do it. I have better things to do then waste time on watching two cackling women in short dresses, trapesing around the countryside drunk. They both have drinking problems, and they think that by walking they are actually exercising and staying hydrated. She has no idea how she will regret her constant drinking and facial tweeks when she hits her 50's. She is not going to age well. In the words of The Gardener...Her liver is going to fall out of her a$$. Thank gawd he isn't a doctor because I don't know exactly how the liver can take that route.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I will say that’s a ridiculous money grab from the previous owners. They definitely saw marks in whoever rented the hall for that wedding. Beautiful space but then shaking down folks to remove those stupid stuffed animals. Better than her stuffed chest I suppose.
More fool the person/people choosing a venue where they don’t like the decor. If you didn’t like the carpet in a venue they would charge you to cover it. To me it’s the same thing 🤷‍♀️

Aynhoe Park was a family home that was rented out for weddings and events. The owners filled it with artwork they found when travelling etc which probably explains why the property wasn’t fully restored like it is now.

I actually think it is a massive shame RH have turned it into what they have especially as I don’t think the brand will be that successful in England. All the furniture pieces are HUGE and not really suited to the majority of homes. Not surprised they had to add a bar and pizza restaurant to try and get some additional revenue.

Reactions: 24
Jane Birkin looks more modern and on trend than Lydia all these years later. Lydia has become extremely dull and fuddy-duddy

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m surprised Lydia didn’t put an electric Aga in to blend in with the country set she’s trying to emulate. I guess at the time of putting the oven in she was lent of the mind to be cosplaying country life

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised Lydia didn’t put an electric Aga in to blend in with the country set she’s trying to emulate. I guess at the time of putting the oven in she was lent of the mind to be cosplaying country life
The kitchen is a Tom Howley kitchen and was in the Bunga already. She can't cook as it is so an Aga would definitely defeat her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.