Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!! the newbuild bungalow is just that, a newbuild bungalow not a period property, Lydiot will never make it look anything other than that. The bungalow even stands out against all the neighbouring houses which are period property's. 1.3mil for that bungalow, the previous owners definitely saw them coming 😂
we all have different taste, but the Bunka as people refer to it as, is ugly looking to me. She’s trying to cultivate something that just does not fit with the design of that property. Also it’s smaller than what she shows. I’m convinced. It just looks like a rather sterile property, where she is trying once again to be a high end, all frills and no knickers.
They keep doing all this ‘work’ to the property, when only a while back they were looking at moving. What happened to that exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who is Lydia Millen?
We know she cringes about her wedding tastes - not because she actually dislikes them but because they have aged badly and she looks like a footballer’s wife. She cringes about her wedding because other people don’t love her choices, which is really sad.
Do we think she will ever look back and cringe about what she has done to that house. Redecorated dozens of times at huge expense to the planet. Waste, waste, waste.

Who is Lydia Millen?
The house was absolutely fine, it isn’t to my taste however it would make a perfectly lovely home and has a nice garden space compared to many. Why can’t she be content with making the best of what she has, rather than pretending she lives in the same style of home as Josie?

Who is Lydia Millen? She’s an embarrassment.
And this is why Lydia and Ali will be having a quiet luxury cuntryside wedding do-over sometime soon.
At a pretty, aesthetic church and din dins at a cuntry estate thereafter. Somewhere in the Cotswolds. All very instagrammable.
Anything to elevenerife Teefers and erase her tacky (1st) wedding ceremony.
Mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And this is why Lydia and Ali will be having a quiet luxury cuntryside wedding do-over sometime soon.
At a pretty, aesthetic church and din dins at a cuntry estate thereafter. Somewhere in the Cotswolds. All very instagrammable.
Anything to elevenerife Teefers and erase her tacky (1st) wedding ceremony.
Mark my words.
Agreed.

Also, because the twit is so cheap, she will only accept freebies and yet again, she will look like a twit.

Cheap, garish and fake as hell.

She never looks elegant with her polyester cheap dresses from Amazon despite clutching a Hermes in every pic.

In fact, she still looks cheap despite donning an ODLR frock and Hermes bag.

For her vow renewal, she will only wear a free dress AGAIN, use a free venue AGAIN, use free drink and catering AGAIN and end up looking like the chav she is again with her tits hanging out.

Of course, her tits aren't as massive as before but they still have a major crevice in between.

With all the fillers, botox and chin implant, she will def end up looking more masculine than Ali this time.

He is now a wisp of the man he was no matter how high his shoe lifts or hair are.

He looks older than his years, more feminine than her and is aging as quickly as she is.

I look forward to all the entertainment from the muppets though.

I bet the narc will also ensure there are readings and quotes from her soon to be out "book".

Got to sell, sell, sell no matter where or when, right?

twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Agreed. It sort of separated them as a couple from the likes of Vic&HerSon and Lydia&ElfOnTheShelf.
Alcoholism is a nasty, nasty thing. I bet it contributed to the friendship/parasiteship fallout. However there's still a lot of times when Josie gets roaring drunk herself. I'm kind of torn.

What do you guys think - is it toxic/unacceptable to be getting shitfaced having an ex-alcoholic spouse?
In my opinion it's a NO. But also, we're all responsible for ourselves and can do whatever we want....? Like, where do we draw a line. At passing out? Hmmm.
I think it depends. Charlie’s alcohol habit seemed to have been fuelled by his rugby mates and the office drinking culture. Alcohol made him a horrible person it wasn’t like a dependency so I don’t think Josie drinking will effect him that much.

Reactions: 9
Agreed.

Also, because the twit is so cheap, she will only accept freebies and yet again, she will look like a twit.

Cheap, garish and fake as hell.

She never looks elegant with her polyester cheap dresses from Amazon despite clutching a Hermes in every pic.

In fact, she still looks cheap despite donning an ODLR frock and Hermes bag.

For her vow renewal, she will only wear a free dress AGAIN, use a free venue AGAIN, use free drink and catering AGAIN and end up looking like the chav she is again with her tits hanging out.

Of course, her tits aren't as massive as before but they still have a major crevice in between.

With all the fillers, botox and chin implant, she will def end up looking more masculine than Ali this time.

He is now a wisp of the man he was no matter how high his shoe lifts or hair are.

He looks older than his years, more feminine than her and is aging as quickly as she is.

I look forward to all the entertainment from the muppets though.

I bet the narc will also ensure there are readings and quotes from her soon to be out "book".

Got to sell, sell, sell no matter where or when, right?

twit.
This time it will be like Ali is marrying a man. 🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
No vlog from the little twit tonight, unless it is late!!
His last flog only had 9000 views. :oops: Her Travesty has turned his viewers off with her insisting he wears ginger at every turn.

The littul fella should take a leaf out of Harry s book and go it alone. Madam is sooo similar to Meghan and look what happened there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
WHO is this??!
That is one klassy pub-crawl, Lydia!
The Ronald McDonald boots are back along with the Kelly bag, but it’s nearly impossible to see because she’s tied a HOLLAND COOPER scarf so big onto it, it is dwarfed. That’s a lot of intrigue, style influencer! 🤣😂

View attachment 2404930
Don't hate me, but I think she looks nice here. Hair looks nice, also, and I love that bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
we all have different taste, but the Bunka as people refer to it as, is ugly looking to me. She’s trying to cultivate something that just does not fit with the design of that property. Also it’s smaller than what she shows. I’m convinced. It just looks like a rather sterile property, where she is trying once again to be a high end, all frills and no knickers.
They keep doing all this ‘work’ to the property, when only a while back they were looking at moving. What happened to that exactly?
It's a very nice family home. Or it was. The attic dressing rooms are an insane amount of square footage given over to clothing (and I have a ton of clothes) without actually offering good storage. The black living room is ridonkulous as it just feels like a dark pit. Light, neutral colors with accent walls and pieces would open the whole thing up more and accentuate the good points like that lovely kitchen with all the windows opening to the garden. Making the lawn tidier and taking out all the busy-ness in the garden would also visually expand the space and make it more pleasing to view from the patio or the house. If she accepted what she had and added some of those old-house touches in clever accents, it would be pleasant, comfy, and clever instead of the cacophony of styles and colors she has going on now. I mean, as usual every time there's a mistake to make, she makes it x 10.

Reactions: 28
The house was fine. The kitchen was especially beautiful before she started bleeping with it.

I was pleased to see the rock wall disappear and the modern staircase. The house looked best when she was in her black and white phase. It was actually elegant and didn't jar with the new build bones of the property. The hallways were bright and the new staircase was a focal point. Vs now, where the staircase looks out of place amongst all the drop cloth sour looking dark paint tones. Painting the skirting and the moulding the same colour was a mistake as the ceilings were already too low. The black living room was a mistake. That room needs a huge bright art piece on the black wall to make it work, but these shitpuffins are too boring to be that bold. I mean, they can't even hang artwork that is the right size for the spaces. Everything is too high and far too small.

The new, much thicker, tile flooring was a mistake, IMO. She should have ponied up for real hard wood flooring, and left the kitchen flooring as it was. She could have added gorgeous vintage Persian rugs throughout which would add even more warmth to hard wood flooring. Her new bedroom looks better than the mirrored sex dungeon bed she had before, I'll give her that.

The tongue and groove in the kitchen was a huge mistake, as was removing the kitchen door and adding an arched doorway. It is incongruous to see that arch when the bedroom doorway right next to it is square.

But everything else is silly, up to and including the tiny copper bath. That ensuite bathroom was fine as it was. Much brighter and better than the dark sludge green look it has now, which most definitely clashes with the grey cool toned marble effect tiles. Making the upper floor into dressing rooms was a HUGE mistake. They could have made a huge master bedroom up there, with his and hers closets and it would have added actual value to the property. But everything she does is basic AF, from her body enhancements down to the ridonk Maccie D's archway and outdoor kitchen with those weird crab apple satellites on the patio. Ali is as bad as she is. There is no redeeming him anymore.

I've seen far better results on frugal DIY forums.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The house was fine. The kitchen was especially beautiful before she started bleeping with it.

I was pleased to see the rock wall disappear and the modern staircase. The house looked best when she was in her black and white phase. It was actually elegant and didn't jar with the new build bones of the property. The hallways were bright and the new staircase was a focal point. Vs now, where the staircase looks out of place amongst all the drop cloth sour looking dark paint tones. Painting the skirting and the moulding the same colour was a mistake as the ceilings were already too low. The black living room was a mistake. That room needs a huge bright art piece on the black wall to make it work, but these shitpuffins are too boring to be that bold. I mean, they can't even hang artwork that is the right size for the spaces. Everything is too high and far too small.

The new, much thicker, tile flooring was a mistake, IMO. She should have ponied up for real hard wood flooring, and left the kitchen flooring as it was. She could have added gorgeous vintage Persian rugs throughout which would add even more warmth to hard wood flooring. Her new bedroom looks better than the mirrored sex dungeon bed she had before, I'll give her that.

The tongue and groove in the kitchen was a huge mistake, as was removing the kitchen door and adding an arched doorway. It is incongruous to see that arch when the bedroom doorway right next to it is square.

But everything else is silly, up to and including the tiny copper bath. That ensuite bathroom was fine as it was. Much brighter and better than the dark sludge green look it has now, which most definitely clashes with the grey cool toned marble effect tiles. Making the upper floor into dressing rooms was a HUGE mistake. They could have made a huge master bedroom up there, with his and hers closets and it would have added actual value to the property. But everything she does is basic AF, from her body enhancements down to the ridonk Maccie D's archway and outdoor kitchen with those weird crab apple satellites on the patio. Ali is as bad as she is. There is no redeeming him anymore.

I've seen far better results on frugal DIY forums.

You put it into writing effortlessly. Yet even after she reads it, Lydia still won't be able to see it.
Gotta agree, her black and white phase was overall the best iteration of both her home and her style.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah, a 3 hour appointment making your own bespoke perfume is 2 hours and 45 minutes too long for me. 🤭
It may be the introvert in me or attending too many boring work conferences or varsity lectures but no, sounds absolutely torturous to me.
Maybe I'm not bougie enough ???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ali's vlog.

Lydia is in charge of the camera for the London trip, so expect blurred images, cut off heads and eye-f*cking herself to the camera.

20 minutes into the vlog.
Barkley has hurt his back leg and is limping. So Ali takes him on a short walk. Yes. A walk.
Only a short one.
🤬

Jackass, if your beloved pet has been limping for few days, maybe take the injured dog to the VET !!! Not for another walk.

The "fragrance" appointment. The £550 one.
These are my thoughts.

Very suspicious Ali didn't include the footage of the sales assistant gushing and raving about Lydia's bespoke fragrance.

Lydia : "She was so excited about my fragrance, it was really lovely ... It made me really excited about it. She said she's never created any fragrance like this before ... and she does 4 a day ... She's like I've never even come close to the fragrance that you've created ... She was so excited." :rolleyes:

Lydia's exact words.

No footage of the SA saying that.

WE NEED RECEIPTS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLI or it didn't happen. Remember Lydia swimming with the turtles ?? Nope ? 'cos it didn't happen.
Lydia saying it happened but only showing footage of her just swimming around (more like flapping about, cos you know Lyds doesn't swim) but no footage of swimming with the turtles.
LIES.

The only footage Alie included, was the SA saying "Everything (the ingredients) is a good combination ... very interesting facets."
That's it.
SA used the word "interesting".

When anyone uses the word "interesting" to describe something, it is usually a polite way to say something is not nice or they are doubtful about it, and don't want to come across as rude.
🤭

Over-exaggerating as per usual.

SA was just doing her job and imo, was quite reserved,

A minute before that Lydia asked the SA if there was anything she (the SA) would change.
Lydia seemed quite intimidated by the SA.
You know Lyds is intimidated by anyone else when the fake accent emerges in full force.
It was quite funny listening to the fake posh accent trying to compete with the SA's sweet GENUINE French accent.

Ali.
Oh, Ali.
He is so dumb.
Sooo dumb, it hurts my ears listening to him.
So thick.
Or in Ali's words, fick.

As a couple, they are hard work to be around. Quite draining, in fact.

Of course Lydia had to complain about something, ie. not being serving any food or " not even just a few little cakes" at the appointment.
Spoilt heifer.
Serves you right for leaving home not having eaten breakfast.
Lydia probably thought "We're getting a free meal at the £550 appointment so let's not bother with the work of Ali making our own breakfast at home, starve ourselves for the morning (as per the norm) and get in a good meal at the £550 appointment - did you know it was verrrry expensive ? And we also don't have to spend any of our own money buying ourselves breakfast."

Apparently they didn't have enough time to get anything at Starbucks.
However, from the vlog footage, you could see they waited quite a long time for their train to arrive.
More than enough time to buy themselves breakfast.
It was more than enough time to film themselves waiting for the train, take selfies on the station platform, unbox the Floris appointment card - read it to us, but not enough time to crack open their wallets / purses time to buy themselves breakfast.
Lyds must've forgotten her bank card at home ... again.
:rolleyes:

Lydia then vlogs on the train - bougie section, of course - ordering just a coffee each.
Yep.
Cheapo.
They had more than enough time (over an hour ?) to eat something on the train journey.
A muffin or a croissant. Nope.
They'd have to pay for it themselves, you see.
They went to the appointment expecting a free meal.
Cheapo.
Entitled.
Do all these free PR events meals make you so entitled or do we have their parents to blame ?
Should've checked the T & C's of that veerrry expensive - did you know it was £550 ??? -verrrrry expensive - appointment, lovely. 🤭

Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency for the SA dahhhling.
SA works in a fragrance boutique, she is not your personal waitress or chef.
That's Ali's job.

Even more interesting was this "old-money-quiet-luxury-cuntry-living-Hermezzz-wearing-bougie" couple took the train *gasp* to their £550 bespoke fragrance appointment.
Poor things. It's a hard knock life.
Madam couldn't fork out for a chauffeur-driven Bentley or RR ala their Savoygate trip, to drive them to their very bougie bespoke fragrance appointment.
Did you know it was £550 ? Verrrry expensive eh.

Ali had a lunch "meeting", Lydia tagged along, and as per usual, they were late.
He dumps her for a bit and then meets up with her at the bougie Burlington Arcade.
Oooh la la.
Lydia then tags along with Ali to a Jo Malone event - Ali was invited, Lydia wasn't.
If she was, we would have seen something on her SM, but because she was not paid or gifted anything, it was *crickets* from her.

Lydia hasn't been invited to a JM event in ages, and it now figures why Lydia, in the last few days, has followed the Jo Malone PR lady on IG.
Just in time for the upcoming Christmas PR gift list.

Ali choosing the (free / PR) hats 😂 ... the company gifting him those damn hats had a hat-stretching machine to stretch the too-small hats, even that didn't help🤪
This portion of the vlog had me yelling at the tv screen "Don't do it, don't do it, you will look like a prat."

And he did it.

He wore the hats. (Not in this vlog)

He looked like a prat.
But a £550 - verrrrry expensive - bespoke fragrance smelling prat.

Jackass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Bot buying has restarted.
Screenshot_20230725_043106_com.android.gallery3d_edit_1471442509987449.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_091038_com.android.gallery3d_edit_218586825014561.jpg

---
Ali's vlog.

Lydia is in charge of the camera for the London trip, so expect blurred images, cut off heads and eye-f*cking herself to the camera.

20 minutes into the vlog.
Barkley has hurt his back leg and is limping. So Ali takes him on a short walk. Yes. A walk.
Only a short one.
🤬

Jackass, if your beloved pet has been limping for few days, maybe take the injured dog to the VET !!! Not for another walk.

The "fragrance" appointment. The £550 one.
These are my thoughts.

Very suspicious Ali didn't include the footage of the sales assistant gushing and raving about Lydia's bespoke fragrance.

Lydia : "She was so excited about my fragrance, it was really lovely ... It made me really excited about it. She said she's never created any fragrance like this before ... and she does 4 a day ... She's like I've never even come close to the fragrance that you've created ... She was so excited." :rolleyes:

Lydia's exact words.

No footage of the SA saying that.

WE NEED RECEIPTS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLI or it didn't happen. Remember Lydia swimming with the turtles ?? Nope ? 'cos it didn't happen.
Lydia saying it happened but only showing footage of her just swimming around (more like flapping about, cos you know Lyds doesn't swim) but no footage of swimming with the turtles.
LIES.

The only footage Alie included, was the SA saying "Everything (the ingredients) is a good combination ... very interesting facets."
That's it.
SA used the word "interesting".

When anyone uses the word "interesting" to describe something, it is usually a polite way to say something is not nice or they are doubtful about it, and don't want to come across as rude.
🤭

Over-exaggerating as per usual.

SA was just doing her job and imo, was quite reserved,

A minute before that Lydia asked the SA if there was anything she (the SA) would change.
Lydia seemed quite intimidated by the SA.
You know Lyds is intimidated by anyone else when the fake accent emerges in full force.
It was quite funny listening to the fake posh accent trying to compete with the SA's sweet GENUINE French accent.

Ali.
Oh, Ali.
He is so dumb.
Sooo dumb, it hurts my ears listening to him.
So thick.
Or in Ali's words, fick.

As a couple, they are hard work to be around. Quite draining, in fact.

Of course Lydia had to complain about something, ie. not being serving any food or " not even just a few little cakes" at the appointment.
Spoilt heifer.
Serves you right for leaving home not having eaten breakfast.
Lydia probably thought "We're getting a free meal at the £550 appointment so let's not bother with the work of Ali making our own breakfast at home, starve ourselves for the morning (as per the norm) and get in a good meal at the £550 appointment - did you know it was verrrry expensive ? And we also don't have to spend any of our own money buying ourselves breakfast."

Apparently they didn't have enough time to get anything at Starbucks.
However, from the vlog footage, you could see they waited quite a long time for their train to arrive.
More than enough time to buy themselves breakfast.
It was more than enough time to film themselves waiting for the train, take selfies on the station platform, unbox the Floris appointment card - read it to us, but not enough time to crack open their wallets / purses time to buy themselves breakfast.
Lyds must've forgotten her bank card at home ... again.
:rolleyes:

Lydia then vlogs on the train - bougie section, of course - ordering just a coffee each.
Yep.
Cheapo.
They had more than enough time (over an hour ?) to eat something on the train journey.
A muffin or a croissant. Nope.
They'd have to pay for it themselves, you see.
They went to the appointment expecting a free meal.
Cheapo.
Entitled.
Do all these free PR events meals make you so entitled or do we have their parents to blame ?
Should've checked the T & C's of that veerrry expensive - did you know it was £550 ??? -verrrrry expensive - appointment, lovely. 🤭

Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency for the SA dahhhling.
SA works in a fragrance boutique, she is not your personal waitress or chef.
That's Ali's job.

Even more interesting was this "old-money-quiet-luxury-cuntry-living-Hermezzz-wearing-bougie" couple took the train *gasp* to their £550 bespoke fragrance appointment.
Poor things. It's a hard knock life.
Madam couldn't fork out for a chauffeur-driven Bentley or RR ala their Savoygate trip, to drive them to their very bougie bespoke fragrance appointment.
Did you know it was £550 ? Verrrry expensive eh.

Ali had a lunch "meeting", Lydia tagged along, and as per usual, they were late.
He dumps her for a bit and then meets up with her at the bougie Burlington Arcade.
Oooh la la.
Lydia then tags along with Ali to a Jo Malone event - Ali was invited, Lydia wasn't.
If she was, we would have seen something on her SM, but because she was not paid or gifted anything, it was *crickets* from her.

Lydia hasn't been invited to a JM event in ages, and it now figures why Lydia, in the last few days, has followed the Jo Malone PR lady on IG.
Just in time for the upcoming Christmas PR gift list.

Ali choosing the (free / PR) hats 😂 ... the company gifting him those damn hats had a hat-stretching machine to stretch the too-small hats, even that didn't help🤪
This portion of the vlog had me yelling at the tv screen "Don't do it, don't do it, you will look like a prat."

And he did it.

He wore the hats. (Not in this vlog)

He looked like a prat.
But a £550 - verrrrry expensive - bespoke fragrance smelling prat.

Jackass.
If they didn't take poor Berkeley to the vet then thats disgusting 😡 they don't deserve innocent animals!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Not sad enough to take your beloved injured pet to the vet, eh Lyds ?

Screenshot_20230831_104143_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230831_104042_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104032_YouTube.jpg

---
Ali's latest Tik Tok.

⏺ The coiffured hair.
⏺ The white too-short trousers.
⏺ The white socks waving at us - the result of the too short pants.
⏺ The silk scarf around the neck. No comment. Just an *eyeroll*
⏺ The empty briefcase - Our busy City boy taking his lunch time break to ... polish his shoes.
Good boy.
⏺ The intense concentration during the lesson. Well done, mah boyyy, here have a biscuit.
⏺ The bouncy walk. Who put that pep in his step eh ? Polishing your shoes will do that for you !!! Try it out and let me know ... (No, don't.)

Hope the paycheck was worth this foolishness it hee heeeeee.

Screenshot_20230831_104834_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104835_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104900_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104906_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104911_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104843_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104536_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104543_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104553_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104610_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104623_TikTok.jpg

---
@Peppypoopar no Facetune swap filter required with this pic !!

Screenshot_20230831_111202_Instagram.jpg

Ali did her dirty with this pic. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.