Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Lydia didn’t put an electric Aga in to blend in with the country set she’s trying to emulate. I guess at the time of putting the oven in she was lent of the mind to be cosplaying country life
She would if she was gifted one but no way will she pay for one out of her own pocket.

Reactions: 25
Lydia did try begging for an aga but nobody took the bate. She also begged for a whole new kitchen to replace the almost brand new Tom Howley kitchen, but luckily didn’t succeed - so painted it instead. Spoilt brat

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Potatoes, beans, ribs and mozzarella is just NOT a meal?!? Only someone who really doesn't understand food at all would suggest that!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Josie throwing shade with Em Sheldon about Lydia’s wedding venue in her latest flog, about 55 mins in 😂
I went over to have a look, haha and a definite swipe from Josie, lol. But what distracted me was the monstrosity Em Sheldon had on! WTF is she wearing? It's hideous!

86B42438-E8DB-48C1-8B7C-ADFABA84ADFF.jpeg
F19EF564-D485-452A-9161-08FFF71F3FD5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Potatoes, beans, ribs and mozzarella is just NOT a meal?!? Only someone who really doesn't understand food at all would suggest that!
I expect it was all that was left in the fridge. The veg beds have been so underused this year, it s shameful. When I go walking locally I often see a sign outside a house stating there is veg for sale and all proceeds go to the local Hospice. This is what Elsie should be doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lydia did try begging for an aga but nobody took the bate. She also begged for a whole new kitchen to replace the almost brand new Tom Howley kitchen, but luckily didn’t succeed - so painted it instead. Spoilt brat
Am I remembering right that she’s repainted the kitchen more than once too? To tie in with whatever her new aesthetic is/was?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
@Oops... I hope your pup is on the mend and that a we see you back here soon. We are all missing your beautiful additions. XX

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I expect it was all that was left in the fridge. The veg beds have been so underused this year, it s shameful. When I go walking locally I often see a sign outside a house stating there is veg for sale and all proceeds go to the local Hospice. This is what Elsie should be doing.
Sadly there is no extra veg, actually non at all. Any money that she would get would be going straight into her own hospice.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m still finding it hard to believe she can read. So I’m finding it even harder to believe that she wrote a whole book, even one with a plethora of blank pages and pictures. Just not believable.
Me too. I am imagining its full of journaling pages, images, pretty diagrams (like the cover), diary pages etc. I find it hard to believe she had the talent to do it OR the time to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Me too. I am imagining its full of journaling pages, images, pretty diagrams (like the cover), diary pages etc. I find it hard to believe she had the talent to do it OR the time to do it.
Im telling that book is just quotes on pages, not pages full of words.(y)

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I went over to have a look, haha and a definite swipe from Josie, lol. But what distracted me was the monstrosity Em Sheldon had on! WTF is she wearing? It's hideous!

View attachment 2411758View attachment 2411788
I posted a similar sentiment in Teefers’ snark. I think she keeps ole Em around to make Herself look good! This was a disaster!
---
yes the kitchen has been repainted twice but the island has been painted 3/4 times
Didn’t she have a Smeg over in the dining area for a bit?

Reactions: 21
I posted a similar sentiment in Teefers’ snark. I think she keeps ole Em around to make Herself look good! This was a disaster!
---

Didn’t she have a Smeg over in the dining area for a bit?
Yes they had a smeg (begged for) when they first moved in to the bunga. They then got an integrated fridge and the smeg I believe was put in Ali’s old shed. I can’t remember if the integrated fridge was there when they moved in or not but they had the smeg next to where the fridge currently is.

Reactions: 20
This is why Valeria has nearly 2 million followers (Elise, ya just gotta change your lazy assed ways)...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes they had a smeg (begged for) when they first moved in to the bunga. They then got an integrated fridge and the smeg I believe was put in Ali’s old shed. I can’t remember if the integrated fridge was there when they moved in or not but they had the smeg next to where the fridge currently is.
Yes there was an integrated fridge freezer which they turned into a pantry, then put the begged for Smeg at the side. Then after a year she decided the smeg wasn’t aesthetically pleasing, so had the integrated fridge freezer reinstalled. Waste of money, but then again, it was all free as it was begged for! How she’s not utterly embarrassed at the amount of sheer waste, change for change sake, I do not know. Begged for flooring replaced twice, repainting, furniture, sofas replaced, console tables, staircases, doors, all just ripped out and replaced just because she got it for free!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I’m surprised Lydia didn’t put an electric Aga in to blend in with the country set she’s trying to emulate. I guess at the time of putting the oven in she was lent of the mind to be cosplaying country life
She would have to pay for it so no aga. She only pays for hermes

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.