Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest offering is quite a trashwalk.

- Wine walk? More like a cheap get wasted hike for those pushing 40

- Complete opposite to her ever mean wanna be posh grandma vibe. A glitch in the system took Lidl back to her carefree tit tassel shaking days. This time with some tattling wine bottles in a backpack and a borrowed dress from Carrie.

- At this stage, the witch is on a mission to get drunk and stuff dominoes on to her face by evening. She later clarifies it’s pizza from a local pizza place. I bet my eye flesh eating amoeba that it’s dominos.

- Carrie looks like a homeless hitchhiker

- How the duck did she just learn about soda water in wine from some nobody when she admitted her Nonna has been doing it?

- Mindless drunk giggling cackling and squealing from wanna be single Lidl

- The bleeping title of the video is misleading as usual. Great going Lydia.

19 mins in and I am out of there 🤮
Anyone pick up the bit where Cawwiiee says the red dress Lydia is borrowing from her is brand new.
And, literally, in the next 10 seconds, Lydia LIES and says "whenever Carrie wears this dress, she looks like she hasn't tried .. but looks so beautiful ..."
:rolleyes:

But the dress is brand new Lie-di-yaaaah. She's not worn the dress as yet.
She just vomits lies 24/7.

Screenshot_20230826_083838_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The Ronald McDonald boots are back along with the Kelly bag, but it’s nearly impossible to see because she’s tied a HOLLAND COOPER scarf so big onto it, it is dwarfed. That’s a lot of intrigue, style influencer! 🤣😂

View attachment 2404930
Copying Leonora I’d say . Problem is tying a scarf to a bag isn’t something anyone should do with a scarf 90cm or more. A 70cm ok, a twilly ok…. This is too big
---
Will be interesting watching the next Cheltenham footage . Lydia must be going if hc are gifting her bag boots etc etc

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Unless you are auditioning for a part in Crocodile Dundee
View attachment 2405135

Or a western movie
View attachment 2405112

View attachment 2405116

Or doing a jazz hands performance in Crocodile Dundee or a Western movie, haha, then, just No with the hat.
View attachment 2405113
She never can get it right, everything she puts on always looks like a costume someone would hire for a costume party. I have never seen her wear that HC hat other than at Cheltenham Races where she looked a fright.
Madam has done her usual... Grab her HC clothing and wear it all together 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Poor sheep minding their own business then these two drunken lunatics turned up and disturbed the peace.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
How many Holland and cooper jackets and barbour ones was she gifted last year and you never see them again it's disgusting

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

“Depicting a wealth I don’t have, is not what I buy these things”
Lidl [liar], 2017.

Hhhmmm… 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The sad thing is that she thinks she’s really funny. But it’s just so cringey.
Absolutely. I sometimes think "is it me" because I don't find the drunken duo's actions remotely funny and when she has to hold her nose because of her laughing at Ali, again I shake my head bewildered . Maybe the less brain cells you have the funnier you find these things :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely. I sometimes think "is it me" because I don't find the drunken duo's actions remotely funny and when she has to hold her nose because of her laughing at Ali, again I shake my head bewildered . Maybe the less brain cells you have the funnier you find these things :unsure:
Agree. The behavior is just really unprofessional and immature IMO. Now I think it’s great to show a person’s real daily life but this is her job and some of the things they leave in are really impacting her “career”. I’ll also add that what Lydia and Cawwie do together “in real life” is so selfish and rude. They cannot seem to go anywhere without drinking and making asshats of themselves. They act like the world revolves around them and that everyone is beneath them.

This is why the more successful peers have moved to real management and professional editors. You can really tell the difference in the other influencers content who have taken this step. I know Lydia is a real narc problem but Cawwie seems to be equally problematic in her own ways and the two of them together will be their undoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched her latest vlog. Where they are drunk in the countryside and she is begging for followers on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣. Maybe stop blocking anyone who has a different opinion than you????? They think they are so funny and they are annoying cackling witches on a walk

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Evergreen must be one short book if she recorded the entire audio in one day.

IMG_2708.jpeg

---
Do you really think they are a brand who would pay her (even in free clothing) to shill for them?
Well yes since she has declared it as an AD.

IMG_2647.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
OMG that wine walk how is she not embarrassed? and she also called it 'bougie' hmm that's not the word I'd use!

Walking across the canal lock gates hmm not sure thats advises esp when pissed.

She was hyper at the start of the vlog-take a breath woman!

Eating tomatoes even though she hates them and putting shop bought sliced bread in a bread basket :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
OMG that wine walk how is she not embarrassed? and she also called it 'bougie' hmm that's not the word I'd use!

Walking across the canal lock gates hmm not sure thats advises esp when pissed.

She was hyper at the start of the vlog-take a breath woman!

Eating tomatoes even though she hates them and putting shop bought sliced bread in a bread basket :ROFLMAO:
She can’t swim so should def be careful, stupid woman!
I think that lidl takes serious medication for depression which would explain the ups and downs!

• Wow
Copying Leonora I’d say . Problem is tying a scarf to a bag isn’t something anyone should do with a scarf 90cm or more. A 70cm ok, a twilly ok…. This is too big
---
Will be interesting watching the next Cheltenham footage . Lydia must be going if hc are gifting her bag boots etc etc
It’s like something you’d use to put knots in and escape out of a prison window.

• Haha
sliced white bread with risotto - a luxury moment - I think not.

Anyway, they've really made use of an outdoor kitchen this summer ...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.