Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet if she’d rescued ex-commercial hens, they would be laying every single day! These are bred to lay - we are overflowing with eggs!
Her ‘designer’ chickens don’t lay as often and probably are only just at the point of lay so won’t have started yet. Eggs should be a nice little bonus, not the sole reason to keep them - although we know it’s ALL for the gram and she has no interest in her pets at all
Hinch although another scam artist actually has chickens that have come from abused conditions, her lastest Pringle is settling in and growing feathers.
Screenshot_20230822_213436_com.instagram.android_edit_1095909786839024.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
so it is likely to be one Lydia went after then!
I feel like Lydia only flogged them when she was really desperate. Most likely she had Carrie watching everyones vlogs to try and find companies to email and beg. We all know she has had professional laser hair removal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Big ann
Of course Cawwie completely misses the point of these trending highlight posts. Um they are supposed to make someone want to watch the video! She continually slaps together these highlight reels of the worst bits and inside jokes. These are quite common with YouTubers recently and as per usual… cawwie doesn’t get it and needs to hire someone to actually manage and edit the content. She is seriously unprofessional and is showing Lydia at her worst and thinks it’s funny.

For those blocked on IG and anyone who doesn’t want to watch the terrible terrible drunken vlog.

View attachment 2403540
---
Oh and also per usual… Cawwie buried the big news at the end of the vlog…. the big announcement that Lydia just signed a TWO YEAR deal with Holland Coopaaaah.
Big announcement, then she spends her own money on a bespoke coat from a brand who creates clothing for royalty, which Lydia cosplays/copies, a big FU to the brands she is actually paid to pimp. How is someone to take her at her word Of what is the very best?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Big ann

Big announcement, then she spends her own money on a bespoke coat from a brand who creates clothing for royalty, which Lydia cosplays/copies, a big FU to the brands she is actually paid to pimp. How is someone to take her at her word Of what is the very best?
No way did she pay for it!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Lydia will be going to the cle de peux (however it’s spelt!) polo day at guards this year? She went last year
I received a newsletter from Guards a couple of weeks ago and there she was! A pic of her with some other ladies. The most recent newsletters have included other pics (not her.)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else seen her shirty response to the berries post she made?. Someone said “no not yet” meaning “no , not autumn yet”. To which Lydia curtly replies “nature decides , not me”!!!
---
Do you really think they are a brand who would pay her (even in free clothing) to shill for them?
has this info she didn’t pay come from a horses mouth so to speak?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Ronald McDonald boots are back along with the Kelly bag, but it’s nearly impossible to see because she’s tied a HOLLAND COOPER scarf so big onto it, it is dwarfed. That’s a lot of intrigue, style influencer! 🤣😂

F8492975-7E6E-4E52-837B-51BE9194D1A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The Ronald McDonald boots are back along with the Kelly bag, but it’s nearly impossible to see because she’s tied a HOLLAND COOPER scarf so big onto it, it is dwarfed. That’s a lot of intrigue, style influencer! 🤣😂

View attachment 2404930

Is this moron wearing denim? Not a week went past after my comment about when she last wore denim and here we are! Style influencer my ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Big ann

The coat part of the video said AD I thought. You know Lydia’s cosplaying stops at spending her own money

Reactions: 16

Wearing white to a wedding caused quite the stir for Taylor Swift. The dress was light blue, but some thought it was white which they considered to be social etiquette. BTW the dress was by Erdem. Seems that Lydiot is still the only one who thinks it is OK for a wedding guest to wear white.
---

View attachment 2404930
What to wear to the seaside in late August.

Reactions: 12
Unless you are auditioning for a part in Crocodile Dundee
1D4EE252-8DC4-4FB0-BCBD-D3F79BE25FE1.jpeg

Or a western movie
3158242A-A2FF-4FF4-8935-3098F2E1765C.jpeg

0132BB43-51E3-40E2-8862-D656A0C49D49.jpeg

Or doing a jazz hands performance in Crocodile Dundee or a Western movie, haha, then, just No with the hat.
77BD2BBC-04AB-4B3F-9544-D55C88F10606.jpeg

She never can get it right, everything she puts on always looks like a costume someone would hire for a costume party. I have never seen her wear that HC hat other than at Cheltenham Races where she looked a fright.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.